[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we deal with the ((())) problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

File: 1498459699595.png (441KB, 916x928px) Image search: [Google]
1498459699595.png
441KB, 916x928px
How do we deal with the ((())) problem?
>>
File: C9e6cshV0AAjrvf.jpe.jpg (321KB, 1520x1192px) Image search: [Google]
C9e6cshV0AAjrvf.jpe.jpg
321KB, 1520x1192px
>>131365974
>>
File: liberal daycare.jpg (112KB, 600x741px) Image search: [Google]
liberal daycare.jpg
112KB, 600x741px
>>131365974
fucking virtue signaling, degenerate, treasonous pieces of shit.
>>
>>131365974
gas
>>
>>131365974
I don't agree with the JQ shit, but my god

I kinda understand how you guys got there
>>
File: quotes about jews.jpg (778KB, 1471x4282px) Image search: [Google]
quotes about jews.jpg
778KB, 1471x4282px
>>131371126
That's because you've been brainwashed in a subtle way. You've been sold that we believe there is necessarily a "secret Jewish cabal."

Now there are groups which fit that definition but they are not monoliths like the fantasy goes. There isn't just one group, or one figure. Rather the reason the stereotype about Jews exists because it is true. Behavior is heritable and Jews exhibit these behaviors. Culture is a product of group behavioral inclinations and institutions to modulate those behaviors.

Thus we see Jews repeating these same behaviors throughout all of recorded history. Every place they have inhabited has noted it. It isn't a centralized cabal, but rather a network formed around their group behavioral patterns.
>>
>>131367161
but he's right about the irish
>>
>>131365974
someone has to be feeding them the same talking points. they wouldnt all say the same things without being prompted
>>
File: fellow whites.jpg (118KB, 703x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fellow whites.jpg
118KB, 703x1024px
>>
>>131374400
Thanks for posting this and again proving how kikes are pushing the Irish hate here...
>use a self proclaimed anti white nationalists Jew Twitter post who hates the Irish
>agree with him
You fucking low IQ rat bastard>>131374400
>>
>>131374952
I like you Ireland. I think you're charming.
>>
>>131374293
That's a good way of putting it. Whilst I don't believe in the global conspiracy thing there does seem a unanimity from the bottom up when it comes to culturally jewish traits.
>>
File: 4742246.jpg (58KB, 352x282px) Image search: [Google]
4742246.jpg
58KB, 352x282px
>>131374952
I've been saying that for ages. It's so obvious breh. Strongly Nationalistic, isolationist, and kept out of the last big Jew war. Kikes hate the Irish
>>
>>131376620
Exactly. These behaviors, on up to the Soros and Rothschild types, is simply the expression of certain behavioral patterns they are inclined towards expressing given the power to do so. They've done the same thing every place they've been allowed to inhabit. It's why they were kicked out of no less than 200 places in Europe alone. It's why the Romans "persecuted" them. It's the reason for the fall of BOTH temples. They act this way and make themselves intolerable to those outside their ingroup.

The only way to make Jews tolerable is to have them tightly under the grip of authoritarian rules which prevent the negatives of their behavior. However it is far more practical to kick them out. Which every sane nation has every time they've been taken in.
>>
File: Social Jew Warrior.jpg (13KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
Social Jew Warrior.jpg
13KB, 261x195px
>>131377040
>They act this way and make themselves intolerable
This is unconscious behavior on their part, but absolutely predictable and certain.

The Jewish self-image is about being a people who are victims, persecuted, cast out, homeless. But that condition, far from being the fault of their "persecutors," is self-inflicted and self-fulfilling - so that Jews can continue to hold on to their bedrock beliefs about what it means to be a "Jew."

So, since the very foundation of Jewry is the victimhood, the persecution, the being cast out, Jews will without realizing it do anything and everything necessary to get people to treat them that way.

In other words, the victimization and persecution is something Jews *want*, and they *demand* it from the rest of humanity. And Jews will behave in whatever utterly intolerable way necessary to get the abuse and rejection they so deeply desire.
>>
File: nazi zion coin.jpg (9KB, 323x156px) Image search: [Google]
nazi zion coin.jpg
9KB, 323x156px
I consider myself somewhat white nationalist in sense that I believe every race should have the right for their own home country. I support Israel because I believe jews should have the right to live by their own kind. But this kind of double standard I hate when ethnonationalism is considered racist or "white suppremacist" when white people want to have their own little pieces of earth for themselves. I'm not white supremacist, I just acknowledge that people get better along if they're surrounded by their own kind who share similar values and views.
>>
File: rally.png (906KB, 990x1011px) Image search: [Google]
rally.png
906KB, 990x1011px
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.