[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STEVEN COLBERT IS JOINING THE RACE IN 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3132.jpg (85KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3132.jpg
85KB, 750x832px
Who's next now /pol/?
>>
Fake news. It was an obvious joke.
>>
>>131365531
Yeah like a real estate manager and celebrity running for President right?
Guess where he is now
Nigga we got Kanye and zucc, it only fits if he runs as well
>>
>>131365643
Go check his actual "consideration" and see the context in which it's used. Literally a joke.
>>
>>131365420
He could run with Jeb Bush. It would make Bush seem like less of a joke.
>>
>>131365420
You have to give credit to Colbert for his diversity.
First he played a caricature of a right-wing pundit on The Colbert Report, and now he's playing a caricature of a left-wing extremist on The Late Show.
>>
Colbert isn't serious, but I genuinely hope one of these celebs do, if for no other reasons than the memes.

Kanye v Trump 2020 is my personal favourite. What's so great about it is even if the Democrats shaft Kanye, he could run as an independent and take 10-15% of their vote.
>>
>>131365643
Colbert did this back in like 2008 or something. He "ran" as a joke, tested the waters, realised he would have embarrassed himself, and played if off as a joke. He'll do the same thing this time
>>
This is Trump's fault. Every election from now on will now have people with no political experience whatsoever running, getting far only because of their inflience in pop culture.
>>
>>131367430
better than another onigger
>>
>>131367106
Kek'd. I will steal that line.
>>
>>131365420
>2020 run
Forget about that, I still can't believe people genuinely find 2scoops funny.
>>
>>131367430
Ah shut up, you got the chance to see Kanye West, Mark Zuckerberg, the Rock, Steven colbert, and possibly even more battle it out for the ultimate reward of making a trump joke, and you want to put that aside?
This is the best time in human history, we're gonna defile democracy so much people will be longing for feudalism before the end of the century
>>
>>131367261
There's a better chance Kanye will be on his ticket.
>>
>>131365420
((((They)))) are trying to fight fire with fire. Searching for a popular figure, who they can run to beat Trump.

Theese articles are just probing the population, and watching the reactions.
>>
>>131365420
His impression of a white liberal douche is much worse than his former impression of a clueless republican hawk
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.