[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw your mentally ill, paranoid, xenophobic memes get too real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

tfw your mentally ill, paranoid, xenophobic memes get too real
>>
Was it four years for the gunshot into the server's hard drive or for running over a girl?
>>
>>131362041
4yrs out in 1.5 and wiped record better than 10 years for running over a kid under the influence of narcotics, ez decision.
>>
File: comet symbol girls butterfly.png (167KB, 616x720px) Image search: [Google]
comet symbol girls butterfly.png
167KB, 616x720px
>>131362041
What does he care? He works for them.
>>
>>131362041
he's saying thanks Dad in his mind in that picture
>>
>>131362041
FAKE SHOOTING
>>
>>131362041
>oops i shot their server
K
>>
File: 34563457.png (131KB, 515x335px) Image search: [Google]
34563457.png
131KB, 515x335px
>>131362041
Reminder that 4chan is satirical and do not take ANYTHING posted here seriously. Those dipshits from /k/ that got 20 years for a justified shooting, but they spout off about how their guns were "nigger killers" and are now to to be facing half their adult lives in prison.

Memes belong on the internet, not real life.
>>
>>131365940
shit back story on this?
>>
>>131366017
google Scarsella, aka saigamarine, namefag spic from /k/ showed up to a blm chimpout cocked and locked. Shot a couple dindus that chased him and beat his friend. Still went to prison because, "lol premeditation"
>>
File: 1467038062066.png (512KB, 572x584px) Image search: [Google]
1467038062066.png
512KB, 572x584px
>>131366457
It still burns my fucking ballsack he got jail time. Not because I like him. He was an insufferable faggot. I hate it because it means even if you are doing NOTHING but being white on the opposite side of the street to some rioting dindus and they mob you 5 to 1 and start punching you and you run multiple blocks away and are chased into a corner. If after all that you shoot to defend yourself from a screaming angry mob many times your number and don't even kill a single one of them. You are still guilty for the crime of being white and prepared.

They went there with the notion they might need their guns but they didn't actively seek to use them except being in proximity to black people. Whole thing is bullshit.
>>
Would you go to jail for four years if they gave you 4 million?
>>
>>131362041

all because of alex jones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.