[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Vermont become Canada's 11th province

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: o-CANADA-MAP-facebook.jpg (141KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-CANADA-MAP-facebook.jpg
141KB, 2000x1000px
Should Vermont become Canada's 11th province
>>
>>131359898
Yes, and then we'll absorb Canada and still have 50 states.
>>
>>131359982
We'd be fucked for eternity if that were to happen. They should become a vassal where Canadians are not allowed to govern themselves and are not allowed to vote in our elections.
>>
>>131360305

no one sane would want to become part of your country and everyone knows you have no chance to take it by force. The only way you would get any of our territory is if part of the country seceded and realistically it would be more likely that your liberal states would beg us to become part of ours instead. Please stick to your own shithole.
>>
>>131360520
speak for yourself, i would love to be under american rule
>>
>>131360520
Canadians have no right to live. Especially you.
>>
I suggest the US and Canada should have the ability to trade citizenship redeemable only once.

Then the left will move to Canada and the right will move to the US.

Then we can see which country burns first.
>>
>>131360678
You really want to live in a country of 40 million niggers and 50 million spics? All this isn't even taking into account the number of muzzies and Pajeets, both of which America has more than Canada.
>>
File: dudeweedlmao.jpg (22KB, 253x293px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedlmao.jpg
22KB, 253x293px
>>131360971
rights would be comfy desu
>>
>>131360678

like I said, no one sane.
>>
>>131359898
New England and the Maritime provinces should be it's own country.
>>
>>131360520

KEK

In America you could have dudeweed AND fewer muzzies. There is literally zero appeal to Trudeau or being Canadian, especially when you supposedly have no identity to begin with.

When the time comes that we need your resources, you will be conquered in every meaningful way and any armed resistance will be a futile gesture that will only serve to get more canadians killed for nothing. the vast majority will accept what they know is inevitable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.