[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 20170314_debt.png (48KB, 604x759px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_debt.png
48KB, 604x759px
What happens now?
>>
more debts to pay off the interest.
>>
>>131359809
Is that the chart that says more than half the US population aren't even US citizens?
>>
>>131359809
I can't help but notice that the line isn't as steep with Clinton aka the only one on that graph who wasn't elected by rural and suburban retards
>>
>>131359809
moar
>>
File: Untitled.png (21KB, 662x394px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
21KB, 662x394px
>>131359809

We expand the welfare state.
>>
File: EFG.gif (3KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
EFG.gif
3KB, 400x400px
>>
>>131359809
Economic collapse. Hope you own foreign assets, currencies, and gold and silver you dumb nigger.
>>
>>131360831
The whole thing started with his administration. Bush should have let it all come crashing down and blame it on Clinton instead of stimulating the economy. It would have been a bad recession, but the problems would be solved.
>>
>>131359972
This guy knows the shit
>>
>>131361408

Been awhile since I've seen EFG!
>>
>>131359809
Jubilee, of course.
>>
File: ghost of breitbart.jpg (52KB, 350x467px) Image search: [Google]
ghost of breitbart.jpg
52KB, 350x467px
>>131359809
where were you when we were fighting in the primary battles of 2011?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXCZVmQ74OA

We could have had it all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLv8c2nlF0E
>>
>>131366348
If /pol/ was as big then as it is now he might have had a shot
>>
File: 12345363423322.jpg (59KB, 535x599px) Image search: [Google]
12345363423322.jpg
59KB, 535x599px
>>131366531
Ok take the baton you young bloods... and let me leave you guys with this advise (because you learn from your loses more than your victories):
Do not trust a reporter, a Radio host, a twitter account because they were saying the things you liked to hear... case and point, "Glenn Beck"...
Be ready at any point and time to be stabbed by a (((person))) pretending to have your best interest
Hence: (((Ben Shapiro))), (((Milo)))... and so on

The people in the pic related, shouldn't have any place in the right's media... but unfortunately because we have won this time, they've given extra time to deal more back stabbings
Imagine if we had lost... how would you think the "Never Trumpers" would have been treated?
People should start treating the "Never Trumpers" the same way now
>>
We say "put it on our tab"
while we increase spending
then the dollar hyper-inflates
until we say "we're not paying that"
then the dollar becomes worthless
>that's when the happening happens
time stands still
chaos ensues - balkanization
UN steps in with their peacekeeping forces
NWO gets established under one guy
>2018
world currency implemented (on schedule)
hard times - Muslims attack
Jews persecuted
Christians persecuted
earthquakes, tsunamis and Meteors everywhere
Jesus returns
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.