[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews vs muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0436.jpg (123KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0436.jpg
123KB, 1024x576px
Which one does pol hate more?
>inb4 durr they're both just as bad
Grown up answers only please no centrists allowed
>>
File: IMG_0179.jpg (54KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0179.jpg
54KB, 600x603px
>>131359726
If you unironically think Jews are worse than Muslims you may actually be retarded.
>>
>>131359726
Ashkenazis are some of the most intelligent people on earth and have contributed to science and mathematics leaps and bounds over the Muslims. The ones in charge are definitely sinister fucking kikes, but it doesn't extend to all of them.
>>
>>131359929
There would literally be no mudshit invasion going on if not for Jew foreign policy and Jew immigration policy heaped atop Jewish cultural marxism.

Why the fuck would anyone hate the symptoms more than the disease?
>>
File: khan.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
khan.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>131359726
Muslims are by far the worst people.
>>
>>131360126
>muh conspiracy theories
White people are fucking cucks face it, stop blaming shit on Jews who are such a tiny minority. White women love voting to bring rapist shitskins into their countries
>>
>>131359726
muslims, by a lot
>>
>>131359726
Mudshits
>>
>>131359726
Jews are the aids. Muslims the disease. You're seen idiot if you desire to have either
>>
>>131360383
I said grown up answers only please
>>
Muslims may be violent and dimwitted, but at best they are just another barbarian horde.

The Jews on the other hand are crafty, tribalistic, and are adept at "crying out while striking you". Most people in the West can't even comprehend how dangerous they are because of relentless propagandizing in their favor. They pose as the greatest friends of the West whilst they pull strings to orchestrate Jihadi terrorism and the migrant invasions. They brainwash our youth to despise their own race while in Israel the purity of the godless Hebrew masses is the real state cult.

The Jew has found ways of killing us - and our culture - without having to fire a shot, while the Muslims will never gain predominance in the West without violent conquest, and that is why the Jew is and will always be the greatest enemy of the White race.
>>
>>131360239
You don't know how any of this works. If you control the media then you control the mind.
>>
>>131360383
Did you not read the OP?
>>
>>131360243
Found the kike
>>
File: 1488495841627.jpg (40KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
1488495841627.jpg
40KB, 500x744px
muslism are more based than modern europeans, mainly those in their own countries. Those that come to west and "westernize" are the biggest abominiation ive ever seen. Girls turn into whores and the men become niggers
>>
>>131359726
>we're not the same, goykufar, now pick a side
Why do I only see this in the OP? It's trying to dismiss the only correct answer.
>>
>>131359726
Muslims easily. Literally trained killers even if dumb fucks try to hide it. Their countries are at war 24/7 which makes them violent, and their religion they believe is full of shit and non existant.

Jews are still a threat as well since they are greedy bastards and trying to control the world and start massive conflicts.
>>
>>131362429
>>131362429
Oh wait, was that the intention? To single out the most obvious answer?
Woo you guys keep leading me by my nose dontcha? :^)
>>
>>131359726
>implying the difference isn't just war by deception.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.