[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: mehaspilladoEloi.jpg (53KB, 350x524px) Image search: [Google]
mehaspilladoEloi.jpg
53KB, 350x524px
A world with more independence might be rougher, but then maybe it will give people more meaningful lives, make them less mediocre and more awake, mediocrity is the very thing that is the worst about humans and being a human

Maybe because we dont face danger, we become more mediocre, but that doesnt meant leave the weak to die, there are 2 types of weakness, a beautiful kind that you find with old grandads and grandmums, or children who are weak, but the way they experience the world is something to learn from. But the bad kind of weakness im talking about is parasitic, and thats what modern society maybe just encouraging us to be. If you dont have balls, you might just be a parasite.

thats true in some cases, if you dont have balls and you are a parent, you may at one point may not be able to deliver what your offspring needs, because you wont be strong enough to get it, thats a parasite
The other thing is.... we've grown up in a system, and the idea of a more free and rough world terrifies us, but thats exactly what they want, they want us to think that in a more free world people will become beasts and everything good will be scarce

Im not at all saying "fuck the week, lets have a lawless society" But I think at some point if we progressively with each generation let the goverment do more and more, and let them take care of things for us, whilst providing us a safe space, the government will eventually turn on us and turn us into cattle.

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.