[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talk about a white pill. Make America unwelcoming to Muslims again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1151.jpg (252KB, 1242x1734px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
252KB, 1242x1734px
Talk about a white pill.
Make America unwelcoming to Muslims again
>>
Literally Hitler.
>>
>>131357127

His muslim hatred comes from his love of the Jews. You faggot should realize that without Jews muslims wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>131357127
Suck my American cock you aloha snackbars
>>
>>131357308
or maybe seeing the goat fuckers taking down the twin towers with his own eyes and then seeing Muslims cheering
>>
File: symbolofhate.jpg (33KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
symbolofhate.jpg
33KB, 500x335px
>>131357127
>Ramadan dinner cancelled
What will the madman cancel next???
>>
>>131357308
ok achmed
>>
>>131357601

9/11 was done by mossad. It was committed on a Jewish day of rest and israeli agents cheered as they fell
>>
Since the Clinton administration....tradition....

Doesn't sound like one to me.
>>
>>131357127
>since Clinton
Damn, and I was starting to think Bill wasn't all that bad compared to obama.
So Bush Jr did this too? I find that extremely hard to believe given how out for blood he was after 9/11.
>>
>>131357127
Fuck mudslimes, there's no reason why any christian nation needs to be celebrating that god awful shit
>>
>>131358685
W Bush was a neocon of course he bowed to the Muslims. Hell he continued supporting the Saudis even after they did 9/11
>>
>>131357308

Muslims have caused nothing but violence in the world for hundreds of years. The first war America got in after the revolutionary war was with Muslims and their sand people ethics.
>>
>>131359279

No one debates that.

No one likes Muslims but Jews are just as bad if not worse and more subversive element in western society.

Do away with both. The myopic hatred of muslims is just one way the Jews continue to fuel wars they need in the middle east to establish dominance in the region.
>>
>since the clinton administration
Well, there's your problem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.