[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red-pill me on protestant we wuz christians history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: Alexius4.jpg (43KB, 411x498px)
Alexius4.jpg
43KB, 411x498px
Reminder that Constantinople was invaded, because a coup deposed their king, and that it was an orthodox ex-King trying to reclaim his throne, supported by the Catholic church based on Just War theory against Judases of Constantinople that resulted in the "sack of Constantinople" that Protestants whine about.

The fourth crusade was literally one orthodox fag killing other orthodox fags. This 4th Crusade meme has to die... you Protestants lie worse than (((Christ killers))).

Red-pill me on other (((protestant))) lies.
>>
Alternative to shit popes cucking the Christian faith.
>>
>>131353479
Orthodox church claims that it has orthodoxy but can't agree on whether they believe in three councils or seven...
>>
>>131353394
Pope Innocent III actually excommunicated the Crusaders when he learned of their plans' tard.
>>
Not /pol/ related
>>
File: 1495721861246.gif (776KB, 450x450px)
1495721861246.gif
776KB, 450x450px
>>131353394

You are right for putting Protestants in ((())), they have kike like behaviour.

On the other hand the Crusader Scums with their nigger-like behaviour melted the bronze statues of Heracles, of Bellerophon and Pegasus, of Hera, of Apollonios of Tyana eagle (that protected Byzantio) and others during the Sack of Constantinople (1204).

So you can Fuck of and die
pigskin barbarians,
western roughneck dogs,
Franc prostitutes,
lawless Latin bastards,
subhuman Flemish who were worse than Saraceniggers,
Venetians literally kikes
>>
>>131354613
They go re-communicated when they sent back the booty
>>
>>131353394
The red pill is that protestants are right and that the popes are faggots.
>>
File: taftgreenburg.jpg (203KB, 896x594px)
taftgreenburg.jpg
203KB, 896x594px
>>131355141
Enjoy America being cremated Republican and Democrat during Christ's return Amerikike.
>>
File: michael_steinhardt.03_1.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
michael_steinhardt.03_1.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>131354822
This fag can't read... the Orthodox sacked their own fucking capitol.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (36KB, 480x360px)
hqdefault.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>131355858
Sponsored by Venentians who were the main shipping interest that allowed the Byzantine Empire to gain special interest in Western Europe.

Venetians, in general, were pro-jewish, pro-Byzantine, pro-black nobility hypocrites who were eventually fought by the White Guelphs in Florence and elsewhere upon noticing their treachery.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.