[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otto Warmbier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

What's the real story on this guy?

I watched his trial thingy... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCZvgY1NGXU

It's very bizarre. I get that the North Koreans gave him a script, but what's with all the stuff about the Methodist Church putting him up to it, wanting to give him a car, and to pay off his brother and sister's college expenses... that was weird.

What is the fucking deal? Was he just some idiot? Did the church really put him up to it? Or is there something more here...
>>
i'm pretty sure he was just taken as an example and didn't even take the poster
>>
>>131351776
also can I say those are some American digits
>>
>>131351776
What about all the detail about the Methodist Church, the Z Society at UVA.. etc. It just seems way too detailed.
>>
he never died

faked it all

for casus belli stacks
>>
>>131351817

Lel
>>
File: heathersroom.jpg (54KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
heathersroom.jpg
54KB, 720x576px
>>131351657
I think they gave him a script to memorize, grammatical mistakes and all. He probably went along with it because it showed how ridiculous the trial was to the world. The weird shit about the church seems like North Koreans trying to imagine what American life is like. It's like the mall Santas in China holding baby Jesus... they never get it quite right.

Here's what Japanese video game developers thought an American teenage girl's room would look like, see what I mean?
>>
>>131351657
He's a middle aged jew spy larping as a "student" and he got btfo
>>
>>131351657
Dumbass. He's Jewish.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/otto-warmbiers-family-kept-his-jewishness-under-wraps-while-north-korea-held-him-hostage/

All the shit he said while in "court" was scripted.
>>
Its weird. He was apparently a jew. Went to Masada, got a jew name and everything. Attended school in Wyoming and the UK for economics or politics, can't recall. Then went to China with the Mdethodist missionaries then lured to North Korea on a tour

My theory: Spy. China wanted him gone, so they funneled him there.
>>
>>131352099
its a shame not all games can be art like silent hill
>>
>>131351657
He was using grindr to find hot guys, saw Kim's profile, went over to NK and got super pozzed by some sort of man / dolphin hybrid
>>
>>131352277
>He's Jewish.

this.

warmbier is definitely a judenname.
>>
>>131352276
This in a nutshell. He was more braindead retarded when he left than when he returned.

NK found the cure for American retardedness. Non retards have nothing to fear.
>>
>>131352331
Can't get impressionable teens to sign up for pointless Middle Eastern wars with art.
>>
>>131351657
why are there other white people there? i could see how it'd be plausible he stole for a secret society at uva.... why would he got to nk to begin with? he was a good looking rich white guy
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.