[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "useful idiots" are out in full force.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CI1fPhTUEAAIuuJ.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CI1fPhTUEAAIuuJ.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
Tens of thousands take part in NYC anti-Trump Pride March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcjvE7ACFQc
>>
File: Chat.jpg (168KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat.jpg
168KB, 957x1024px
>>131351607

https://discord d0t gg/J4nHMe
>>
but trump has been pro gay marriage at least sine before i was born
>>
>Trump never said anything about faggots throughout the entire race other than he's going to protect them
>Somehow this get misconstrued as "Drumpf hates me REEEEEEEEEEE #NOTMYPRESIDENT"
Faggots? Or retards?
>>
Let's ramp up our nigger vernacular in this pokeman forum. Let's do this. First for based. Some one claim nigga next
>>
Also I'm surprised this isn't in San Francisco, aka Degeneracy Central.
>>
File: dissapointed pepe.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
dissapointed pepe.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>131351726
holy fuck fuck off with this shit, no one cares faggot, go suck a dick, get aids, and die. you're worthless.
>>
File: Based Stickman.jpg (47KB, 678x381px) Image search: [Google]
Based Stickman.jpg
47KB, 678x381px
I hope Based Stickman and friends are there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iomm4cVyBBQ
>>
>>131352295
Based was already claimed. Use your own nigger vernacular
>>
>>131351607
for a group that's supposedly all about love, they sure love hating
>>
File: Polyester.webm (466KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Polyester.webm
466KB, 640x360px
>>131351607

Thanks for the heads up. Its nice to be warned when I am about to face more shit, blowback, animus and blame for shit I have nothing to do with and outright oppose because the left has decided they speak for all fags, own the term 'gay' and have long ago concluded that people like me dont exist, must never be spoken of, and if we step near a camera or mic, should be demonized and treated as monsters.

I miss the good old days when the only thing I had to worry about were rural closet cases and the occasional Christian high on self righteousness.

Now I have to worry about every day Americans who watch the news and think I want to destroy churches, pimp children, piss in front of little girls and whatever the hell other garbage whack jobs push for in the name of liberation I never asked for.

Thanks, lefties. Ya done it again.
>>
The pride rally has long outlived its purpose and it's time to stop. Fuck everything about modern Pride. It's just an excuse to be as big a faggot as possible instead of any kind of awareness raising. t. Gay from new York
>>
>>131351726
>Muh yoweez
You're cancer, thanks for ruining /a/.
>>
>>131352999
t. nigger
>>
>>131351818
>>131351868
>chooses anti gay vice prez
>member of anti gay political party
>silent about gay issues (laws against being fired, evicted, denied public services) during campaign
>reversed anti discrimination Obama era hiring rules
>signed pointless religious liberty executive order that pissed everyone off

Why do you guys keep pretending trump is a friend of the everyday gay people?
>>
>>131354783
You misunderstand me. I think the majority of faggots are insufferable, self-absorbed shitheads who deserve not a single ounce of happiness, but to think Trump is as vocal about them as they are about immigration policy and terrorism is just silly and incorrect. Also who gives a shit about Pence, he's only there to be a backup if Trump ever kicks the bucket in office.
>>
>>131354783
As a gay man literally NOTHING he has done has any negative affect on my life, the life of my family, friends and their family, or anyone else I know that I can think of off hand. So what the fuck are you bitching about? Is he anti-gay? I don't think so.

>Why do you guys keep pretending trump is a friend of the everyday gay people?
He's definitely not an enemy at the very least.
>>
>>131355220
So your are just upset that most homos are liberal?

Also trump selecting an openly anti gay vice president is pretty huge. Why would the second highest executive officer not matter?

>>131355551
The party which he currently leads has passed numerous anti gay laws in the last 3 months. He has done not lifted a finger. He is complicit in their crimes.

It is still legal to openly fire some one for being gay and refuse to rent them in at least 10 States.

We condemn those who tolerate the actions of backwards Muslims but trump is throwing gays under the bus for political points and we are supposed to accept it?
>>
>>131354783
>implying pence isn't assassination insurance

you're a cute one
>>
>>131357426
so you uppity faggots dont impeach him or you get the AC
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.