[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Next Attack?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Germoney.jpg (80KB, 720x631px) Image search: [Google]
Germoney.jpg
80KB, 720x631px
its been a while since the last big attack. My bet its going to be in Poland.
>>
>>131351363
I'm putting my money on Italy
>>
>>131351363
>>131351499
I'm betting Italy as well. However, the best outcome would be in the US. Imagine what Trump would do with that ammo.
>>
>>131351499
Also, checked.
>>
britain again
>>
>>131351363
Every "attack" and "happening" are just false flags planned out by ((them))
>>
>>131351363
I dont think they would attack poland for their own sake. Poland isnt full of apologists for islam and faggots who are willing to get their throats slit to prove how progressive and tolerant they are. Its only going to give the people who oppose migration more traction.

My money is definitely on Italy, or US.
>>
>>131352192
Yeah they're trying to get Poland and Hungary to take refugees, they can't afford bad PR in those countries right now.
I'm going to say either Britain AGAIN as punishment for Brexit, or it's high-time for some part-and-parcel in France again.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (33KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
33KB, 512x288px
>>131351363
An attack in Rome would be a call for a new crusade
>>
>>131351363
also OP see>>131352034
do you think that if ((((they)))) are trying to paint poland as full of racist bigots they would give them the ammo they need by staging some attack?
>>
Britain, of course.
>>
>>131351363
There was an attack in Iran that killed over 100 people the other day. Wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>131351363
Emir Sadiq is going to have them keep pounding London. Part and parcel, dirty kaffir, until you wear the hijab.
>>
>>131352632
Yeah, see - you're already talking about it in "days".
>>
>>131352555
Rip in pieces
>>
>>131352632
>Iran

When you walk into your bathroom and find somebody took a shit in your toilet, it's disgusting but not unusual.

When you walk into your kitchen and find somebody took a shit on your counter, you are confused and angry.
>>
>>131351363

Poland has no niggers and no muslims. If I was the owner of a better website I would give you 1000-1+ odds against a notable attack in Poland.

It will be Britain or France again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.