[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shape shifting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493853760185.png (187KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
1493853760185.png
187KB, 501x504px
If Jews pretend to be white people all the time, why don't white people ever pretend to be Jews and go to their local synagogue. You could just say 'Oh my mother was Jewish but I was raised non-religious and wanted to join my people now that I'm an adult'. Come on /pol/ infiltrate your local Jewish group today.
>>
>>131348242
The Jews you hate don't go to synagogues.
>>
>>131348440
jew.
>>
My lawyer is a Jew
>>
>>131348242
What are you supposed to do when they back you into a corner and demand to see your schlomo?
>>
>>131350537

Not to mention even 'atheist' Jews supposedly brought up outside the faith and culture are still eerily Jewish sounding and looking whether you know or not. That is from a goy's perspective, the tribe would be easily able to tell if you are one of them or not.
Also
>What do when they start kvetching and you fail to naturally join in, maybe even recoil?

>what do when they check your financial record and notice you arent a penny pinching faggot?

>>what do during Passover when they start bleeding children in their sacrifice ritual?
>>
File: jew behind post 2.jpg (22KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
jew behind post 2.jpg
22KB, 454x340px
>>131351382
I see OP's end game, he's trying to lure unsuspecting goyim into jew dungeons where they'll be sacrificed to Ba'al. Nice try (((anon))).
>>
The Jew will never ever treat you better than other Jew unless he benefits from it. I've known Jews for a long time. They are always get along with their tribesmen more well even if they known you longer.

.t part kike and even I couldn't fit in

And yes they will know if you're are one of them.
>>
>>131348242
You have to have documented proof of jewish heritage to attend a real synagogue, because racism us ok if you're jewish. Converts go to synagogues filled with lesbians and retards.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.