[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ideas for redpilling people at younger and younger ages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TheFuture.png (589KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
TheFuture.png
589KB, 1000x667px
"He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future."

Specifically, I mean ways to redpill them that are similar to the redpilling that usually occurrs - via the internet and, particularly, through memes. Kids of younger and younger ages are beginning to use the internet, and younger generations are becoming increasingly internet- and meme-savy.

How can we get them young?
>>
It's already begun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebSaGCZeyA
>>
>>131347810
Bring them to free speech rallies.

The one at the Lincoln Memorial went pretty well and I took some pictures

>>131320734

Also, there were many threads on "Elsagate" recently. Make your own (or copy others, I don't think they care) Elsa videos and put redpill audio in them.

If you don't know already, a lot of toddlers with tablets like to click on these type of videos.
>>
>>131347810
Why is this what fills your mind? Man, neets have it so easy. Also you're 'red pilled' right? How has that helped you?
>>
>>131348538
I don't think I'll have problems raising my own kids right; I'm also not trying to take other people's kids to rallies.

But that is pretty interesting idea about the re: Elsagate. I'll have to give it some thought. We could basically take any kind of children's show and dub the audio (or edit it in other ways) to focus on certain themes.

I saw this 5 minute video on youtube explaining how this was basically done with the Angry Birds movie (in its original form): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
>>
>>131348640
I care deeply about the future I leave behind for my children and about the future of my nation. Accordingly, I set about to determine how I can improve those futures based on my vision of what constitutes betterment for the society of which I am a member. In engaging in that analysis, I reached the (readily discernible) conclusion that it is particularly important to guide the generations that come after you. For that reason, I posted this thread on a website in which I expect a fair number of people may sympathize with those views, in order to best effectuate the changes in society that I desire.

This line of reasoning all seems very basic to me, but then I remember that you're from a poor, Cartel-controlled country whose members are less concerned with how they improve the long term flightpath of their own country and more concerned with figuring out how to enter into my country.
>>
>>131347810
Start a private boys high school. Instill virtues of self-reliance, goal-oriented planning, and wholistic health. Thats my plan anyway.

Ride the Tiger, ladies
>>
File: what your toddlers are watching.png (1MB, 1629x1147px) Image search: [Google]
what your toddlers are watching.png
1MB, 1629x1147px
>>131349059
It would be super easy to do. If you flip the video and change the audio, content id can't detect it.

There are thousands of these videos and they regularly get millions of views.
>>
I can't wait till you sick pedo fucks are given the chair.
>>
>>131350001
I didn't read all of it but it seems that it hasn't helped you at all. The world constantly changes. You are not accomplishing anything by 'knowing everything'. The way this generation respects elders, You grandkids won't listen to you anyway.
>>
>>131350001
>131350001
So close
>>>131350000
>>
>>131350119
>>131022013
Didn't get enough attention
>>
Take it upon yourself to teach the positive aspects of the birth of the US and its history, and why this nation was created to be like no other.

Public schools are not teaching proper American history, only the skewed, one-sided version that teaches younger kids to hate where they come from, rather than to cherish and preserve it.
>>
>>131353989
> anon: Grandkids l, let me tell you the real story of this once great nation.
> Grandkids: Go to sleep creepy old dude, President Bieber is on FB live, Im missing it.
>>
>>131347810
start giving them testosterone as soon as they hit 13
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.