[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is pol impressed? How should we react?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 640x1136px
Is pol impressed? How should we react?
>>
I will say he's probably an amazing shot,
but the fucking stars must have been aligned for him to make that shot, at least 25% luck at that distance.
It'll be awhile before someone eclipses that distance.
>>
>>131347779
Impressive

Give credit where credit is due

Not to far from the border, I myself sent my German Sheppard up there for a congratulatory party
>>
>>131348447
Kinda funny how the public is gushing over how impressive the assassination was. Especially funny thinking about it from the targets perspective.
>>
>>131348800
>whining about a dead shit skin

You have to go back
>>
>>131347779

I don't give a fuck. Only a fucking pussy brags about shooting someone from really far away. If I was there I would reject the issued gear from the quartermaster and if my sarg came up to me shouting about not taking orders I would be quick to take him down quickly down to the ground and put him in an arm bar. He would be all like "THE FUCK YOU DOING SOLDIER" and then i would say nothing but pull his arm and he'd be like "OK MAN OK MAN I'M COOL, YOU CAN DEAL WITH THIS HOWEVER YOU WANT"

i'd take some shurikens and my katana and sneak up on this ISIS fuck and first throw a shuriken at the wall behind him to distract him. it'd whiz past him like 100 mph and he'd turn around and be like "what the fuck" looking at it and that's when i would lunge from a ballast above and slash him with my sword. he'd back up and look at me angry and then use some H2H combat but i'd avoid it all taking slashes at him until he was down on the ground on his knees incapicated. i'd walk up to him and say "this is why you don't fuck with my land" and stick it through his back and pull out. then i'd go back and all the other soldiers would tell me how wrong they were about me and the sarg would walk up and shake my hand.
>>
>>131348447
Yeah no shit. At that distance you have to take into account not only drop, wind, and spin but also the rotation of the Earth.
>>
Canadians are the worst. Literally the worst.

But i gotta hand it to them, this is pretty cool.
>>
>>131347779
A person 2 miles away is no threat to you unless that person is a Canadian sniper.

I doubt that person was a Canadian sniper, so it was murder.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.