[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for Dixiebros

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Blood-Stained-Banner-1.jpg (86KB, 766x438px) Image search: [Google]
Blood-Stained-Banner-1.jpg
86KB, 766x438px
Hey all you /pol/acks who live in the South, I have a question. I'm going down to South Carolina for two weeks in July. I want to know where I can buy a confederate flag in a store down there. I will be in the Charlotte area and generally exploring the low country,

I want a confederate flag like pic related, the blood stained banner. I want to fly it out of my window to trigger my liberal neighbors. I know I could just buy one online but I want to see Confederate flag stores and all the items you got in there. Thanks fellas, do you guys still have a lot of stores that sell Dixie merchandise or is that something the liberal faggots shut down
>>
>>131346783
Look for flea markets on the roadside. Plenty everywhere on the outskirts of town.
>>
File: 1437422904808.jpg (2MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1437422904808.jpg
2MB, 2560x1707px
You should be able to find them at any flea market or vintagy/touristy shop. :D Hail Dixie!

Cheers from Northern Florida
>>
>>131346783
Bama bro here, not sure about SC but usually any place, like a fort or something that had to do with the Civil War sells flags as merchandise in their gift shops.
>>
File: rebel-wallpaper-11254113.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
rebel-wallpaper-11254113.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>131346783
You may find a more common one, unless you are able to locate a shop that has them as a historical specialty item with multiple different variations. That may be difficult with the relatively recent uproar over american and especially southern historical icons and monuments. God bless you and have an excellent trip.
>>
>>131347036
Awesome, I love flea markets so I won't have a problem finding one, but my uncle who lives in the florida panhandle tells me there's full stores with Dixie merchandise like confederate flags clothes and other shit, are those shut down now?
>>
File: bonnie.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bonnie.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>131346783
Basically any Civil War museum gift shop.

Be original though and get yourself a Bonnie Blue or a proper Stars and Bars instead of the far-too-common Stainless Banner.
>>
>>131347397
I'm sure they're around. Usually you can find that stuff at gun shops and places like that. I don't know that I've ever seen a 'Confederate Memorabilia" store locally, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I've seen them for sale at regular stores around here though.
I live in Texas, and there are quite a few road intersections that have people selling errata on the weekends. Usually they have a Battle Flag flying in the middle of it.
>>
>>131347309
I'm going to Fort Sumter, you think there would be some shit there? I'm worried after Dylan Roof stores like that would get rid of them

I know there's a confederate flag museum near Fort Sumter too that I will be going too, I hope there's shit there in the gift shop
>>
>>131347751
I'm sure they sell flags there. I'd be surprised if they didn't. Don't miss the old part of Charleston while you are there. It's a great city to walk around and enjoy. A friend of mine used to live there and I'd go visit from time to time.
>>
>>131347629
I'll buy multiple flags, I'll get the stars and bars as well, mostly because I'll put it on my truck and no one will bitch because they won't know what it is
>>
>>131346783
If you have a difficult time finding what you desire, I've taken the liberty of finding a website for you.
https://buyconfederateflag.org/product/blood-stained-banner/
>>
>>131347887
>old part of charleston

Is that like a historic district or something? What is the 'old part' called?
>>
>>131347968
"Charleston Historic District"
Lots of great restaurants and bars, looks very Antebellum, right on the water and a lot of historic markers. You could probably spend two days there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_Historic_District
>>
>>131347896
Thanks bro, I'll have no problem buying one online I just really want to see what a store that sells a bunch of confederate stuff looks like

I can't find that up here in New England, in New Hampshire lots of people fly the flag but obviously there are no stores
>>
>>131348359
Thanks man, I'll be going to the Magnolia Confederate cemetery and the Magnolia plantation, can't fucking wait

I want to see Old South monuments and areas so I will certainly be going to the historical district
>>
>>131348415
Yeah. I sort of figured you'd want it to be a souvenir rather than an online purchase. I know someone who bought on of those and she was pleased with the quality and discreet shipping.
I hope you find what you're looking for. We should remember our history in order not to repeat it. Even if it makes liberal hypocrites shit themselves.
>>
>>131348653
You'll have fun. I've been there a time or two and it's one of my favorite cities.
>>
>>131348764
Absolutely my friend. The southern heritage and southern culture is important. After all American culture really is just diluted southern culture. I'm glad people in the South have enough pride to tell niggers and liberals to fuck off if they're offended by the flag. It's sad to see people trying to take down the monuments and statues. Glad Alabama put a ban on taking down monuments
>>
>>131346783
Looks like you got your answer OP, so I just wanted to say enjoy your time in the Southland. FYI if you have a funny NH accent, pussy will fall on the floor in front of you once they quit laughing. I rented a room to one of ya'll years ago, that dude knocked it down on the regular.
>>
>>131349293
I'm not 100% but I believe it is illegal to remove Confederate monuments here in Mississippi. Louisiana is a third world country to me now and I won't be spending my vacation money there ever again.
>>
>>131349432
Haha that's nice to know man, I don't really have too much a new england accent or anything but when I was in the midwest people told me they noticed I talked different and used certain words they never heard

So I will be testing this out. Thanks bro
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-25-22-19-51.png (583KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-25-22-19-51.png
583KB, 1440x2560px
>>131349634
Heh. Yay.
>>
>>131349634
That's good. I wish I had enough time to visit Mississippi
>>
>>131349821
Trust me, you have one (accent)
>>
>>131350375
Yeah I probably do but don't notice it because everyone around me probably talks the same
>>
File: IMG_0028.png (9KB, 255x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.png
9KB, 255x159px
>>131347629
I prefer the Stars & Bars.
Love the current GA Flag.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.