[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the origins to your radical nazi propoganda and malice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (141KB, 653x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 653x864px
You see kids unlike you and your ceespool family, I actuslly made something of myself, im actuslly quite famous and still active in Hollywood today, but to protect my reputation im not gonna divulge who I am to you bottendwelling rats, just know we all detest nazis and laugh at bunk sites like this

The inside story on you young facists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined its not a fucking puzzle all the history is on the sites there you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment Bunch fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won't speak to you and now you think you have become POl radicalized So how did it happen how did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real nazis whisper poison in your ears while becoming your only community - your only "friends" And they used multiples levels to make irony and bigotry more acceptable by drowning it in "oh were just joking" So you combine all this w/ capitalising on isolated nerd dude resentment & even deeper isolation bam nazi you can talk to any former "chan" boy & they can tell you how it went from "shitty shock humour" to "whites supremacist recruitment" The only "lol only norms care about hurting others attitude" + the general nerdy male resentment of these communities Its prime fertile ground for actual nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge R9k's "why won't woman fuck me" bs "anything goes & anyone who gets mad is just a normie" vs endless outbursts of anger at everything Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another & pol, also being its own thing menas it it rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn you typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god facism
>>
>>131346257
Tl;dr
You're a fag.
>>
>>131346257
cool story bro
>>
>>131346543
Im sorry you are illiterete because you were homeschooled by a monkey
>>
File: OHEqmQ1.png (382KB, 1563x1242px) Image search: [Google]
OHEqmQ1.png
382KB, 1563x1242px
>>131346257
We still have your flag.
>>
File: 1461277286862.jpg (513KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1461277286862.jpg
513KB, 1524x1262px
>>131346257
Stop believing what you're told
>>
>>131346615
>illiterete
>tere
Well, actuslly
>>
>>131347139
>>131347139
Jews are predominately intelligent despite years pf prosecution, Jesus was a fucking Jew. Its not their fault losers like you cant even cook a hot pocket or write a dissertation
>>
>>131346257
Fuck you, tvnigger, Learn not to hooga-booga your posts, next time.
>>
>>131347732
Learn to sage, leaf
>>
>>131346819
You realize thats grand larceny correct?
>>
>>131347598
Whites are predominately intelligent compared to niggers, it's not our fault they can't hold a job or quit smoking crack.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.