[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proof that women are mentally equal to men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

The first computer programmers were women. They did the coding and complicated abstract programming that men dominate in today.. except they *invented* it.
Prove me wrong
>>
>>131345146
Everything you said is factually incorrect. No need to prove you wrong. Who cares if you go around spouting nonsense?
>>
>>131345146
The first computer was invented by men. If you're talking about ada lovelace, she just translated the stuff menabrea and babbage did.
>>
>>131345209
What is ENIAC then?
>>
You can't prove it, because basic logic does not apply to half the people here, because they are 200+ lb betafags who look for scapegoats to justify their pathetic lives.
>>
Fuckoff feminist goyim.
>>
>>131345146
If women are mentally equal why did eve get deceived by the serpent and not Adam?
>>
>>131345146
If women are mentally equal to men, how come they're so easy to rape?
>>
>>131350412
How come a man is never in an abusibe relationship?
>>
>>131350158
who'se worse, the one who was deceived by the serpent, or the one who was deceived by the OTHER serpent.
>>
It's common knowledge that women are equal, the only people suggesting otherwise are guys with sexual inferiority due to penis size, social skills, sexual jealousy, etc. They have a flawed underlying belief that by controlling women and subjecting them, or claiming superiority they will get laid.
>>
>>131350500
Cause men are too smart to be abused.
>>
>>131345146
cable niggers weren't programmers
>>
there are plenty of intelligent and capable women out there, women are just less likely to be intelligent and capable than a man
>>
>>131350910
>man slaps woman
>she cries and goes to the kitchen and obeys him
>woman slaps man
>man grabs his belt and beats the shit out of her
Women are so stupid
>>
>>131350574

Did your jewish professor teach you this nonsense? Does everything lead back to sex for you?

You're displaying classic 'women brain' mentality: eg; "men who cant get laid blame everything on women" etc, and with nothing to back it up.
>>
>>131345146
shit thread sage

I don't care if women are as capable as men or not. It doesn't matter because they are prone to dishonesty and are generally morally lacking and narcissistic.
>>
>>131351270
>Something that conflicts with my beliefs, quick blame the Jews!

"Woman Brain mentality", is that some sort of projection term?

I mean, if creating a fantasy world where everyone - who isn't a white male - is to blame for your failure to lay keeps you going... Keep chugging, butterfly!
>>
>>131345146
heh reminds me of a post I saw on fishbook saying she's looking for "encoders"

>mfw its literally just sitting at home and typing google captcha for hours
>>
File: tumblr_offrtfaNrF1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg (644KB, 1280x1730px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_offrtfaNrF1s2yc47o6_1280.jpg
644KB, 1280x1730px
yall wuz dick washerz is wut yall wuz

dirty women
>>
>>131345146
They didnt invent anything. Men invented it and told them what to do. There's a difference!
>>
>>131351135
I like puttin' my dick in 'em.
>>
Overvaluated Secretaries, nothing more, than a chimp doing what men told them to do
>>
>>131345146
>They did the coding and complicated abstract programming that men dominate in today..
They punched punchcards you fucking moron. Programming back then was like a secretarial job. All the low-skill tedious work that the electrical engineers didn't want to or have time to do. When the role of software become more important in computing instead of just hardware being the important hard shit, women faded out because they weren't qualified. Equating programing today vs programming then shows you don't know shit about the history of computing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.