[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern Europeans, when are you going to live with terror attacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Archive link: http://archive.is/n57fG

>The steady stream of attacks on centers of daily life have drawn pledges from Europeans not to let terrorists change how they live, but in ways large and small they already have.

>"I suppose I could try taking a boat to work, but before long I'm sure they would attack those too. So I'm just taking my chances," said Rohan Chansity, a 34-year-old finance worker in London.

Don't you want these vibrant challenges in your daily life?
>>
Terrorism probably wouldn't be that much of a change to life in bumfuck europe. I've been to Serbia, Bulgaria, Macedonia, etc. The backcountry looks like it hasnt left the middle ages.
>>
>>131340139
what are you saying??
Serbia went into 2 diffrent wars because off 2 terrorist attacks.
>>
>>131340139

I dunno, man. I've been in some places in the US where they still had wood shacks and outhouses.

All countries have their bumfuck Egypt countryside, t b h.
>>
File: 1403825705231.png (285KB, 491x616px) Image search: [Google]
1403825705231.png
285KB, 491x616px
>>131339113

>PART AND PARCEL
>>
>>131340139
Enjoy your acid facial
>>
>>131342335

>PARTS IN PARCELS
>>
File: get used to it, goy.jpg (78KB, 450x629px) Image search: [Google]
get used to it, goy.jpg
78KB, 450x629px
>>131342335
>>131342468
IT'S PART OF OUR LIVES NOW, GOYS!
>>
>>131340926
I support you, Serbia!
>>
>>131342641

If Marine Le Pen didn't shoot herself in the foot during the debate she may have won.

I M P O N D E R A B L E
>>
>>131343430
how did she shoot herself?

It is my understanding all she did was attack him and not express her vision for the future of france.
>>
>>131344211

>France will use the Euro AND the franc

And this shit happened during the debate which got memed to hell and back in France and on plebbit.

http://imgur.com/gallery/rliPW

It was the French equivalent of the Howard Dean scream.

Sorry for the imgur link but I couldn't find a small enough gif or webm.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.