[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we fan the flames between Gays and BLM?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: HappyGoyim.png (256KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
HappyGoyim.png
256KB, 800x764px
This is very good IMO:
>BLM keeps crashing pride parades
>BLM wants attention on them, not gays
>BLM demands the rainbow flag have black/brown lines
>The left is eating itself

How can we keep this up? I see a number of benefits:
>Gays and other groups (e.g., feminists) might start to see that their "allies" (blacks, muslims, etc.) aren't really their allies
>Moderates and normies want nothing to do with the craziness of BLM
>The left continues to eat itself

I think the tension is good. Anything we can do so people don’t view the situation as “everyone in society vs. white men.” What do you think?
>>
>>131337534
An example: https://archive.is/EZMxZ
>>
>>131337534
>>131337637
Another example: https://archive.is/CM4Qb
>>
>>131337534
Niggers don't even like gays
>>
>>131337637
>democracy dies in darkness
>halted by blm protesters.

kek. Democracy Dies In Darkness should be our new slogan.
>>
>>131337737
WE WUZ PRIDE ORGANIZERS AND SHEIT
>>
>>131337534
Make feminists and women in general know that Sharia (aka Muslims, aka Immigrants) will take their rights away. Get them fighting with us
>>
>>131337534
>Wanting more faggots and (((moderates))) on pol
no
>>
>>131337534
By completely supporting BLM.
>>
>>131338655
>>131337534
Write an article about how the Washington Post was dog-whistling for white nationalism with the slogan "Democracy dies in darkness".
>>
>>131337534
I still don't know why race needs to come into this. I was very pro-LGBT but fuck this shit.
>>
PRIDE - Exposing it's White Supremacist Underbelly

Exposing The Deep Rooted White Nationalist Sentiment In The LGBTQA+ Community

BLM Is Not Your Ally

Just make a bunch of fake news titles like that and bam
>>
>>131338983
Is there a way to help make BLM keep crashing pride events from the comfort of sitting behind my computer screen?
>>
File: WaaHey.gif (4MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WaaHey.gif
4MB, 480x360px
>>131337534

Can I also suggest that we capitalise on this exposed weakness?

Set up some troll but legit looking BLM social media accounts and basically try get them to do the same to Paddies Day parades in the US.

Irish-Americans are the only white Yanks left with a strong connection to their ethnic identity. They also vote overwhelmingly for Democrats. This could be a chance to change that.
>>
>>131339403
Good, I like that. I know how to do that pretty well actually. What would I do with them after making them and taking screenshots? Post them to here? Go straight to twitter?
>>
File: 1497136331898.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1497136331898.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>make LGBT anti BML
>BML will not stop invanding gay parades (cuz niggers)
>LGBT raging
>?

BML vs LGBT
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.