[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so fucked up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: congressman.png (595KB, 812x772px) Image search: [Google]
congressman.png
595KB, 812x772px
>americans pray to their sky daddy before bombing other countries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HMZIP0Gti4
>>
>>131336751
Embarassing
>>
>ywn be american
Fucking end my life senpai you guys are great. Fuck PR
>>
File: 1437752897387.jpg (69KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
1437752897387.jpg
69KB, 600x583px
>>131336751
>tfw you will never be a god-fearing, patriotic American
>tfw you will never tear up for the condition your great country has reached
>>
>>131336751
Wrong video you dumb spic.
>>
>>131337065
what's wrong with the 51th state?
>>
>>131336751
Protestcucks made Israel the greatest ally because they bought into the chosen people meme unironically, what did you expect.
>>
Butt-Oath "marriage" is an abomination and we should repent and turn back to God.

This shit isn't going to end well for you sin-enablers
>>
>>131338477
New Testament makes it clear if you come into a relationship/covenant with Christ as Savior & Redeemer, then you're part of the chosen -- Christians are the "Jews" in this regard.
Jew-Kikes lost their chosen status when they rejected Christ and continued in their Moloch ways.
>>
>>131336751
Hahaha. Faggots!!!
>>
>>131336751
Fake news.
>>
Fuck I wish I were an American
>>
>>131338689
and yet every Evangelical Christcuck politician starts off by sucking kosher dick. Even Catholics aren't so bluepilled
>>
File: 14918064615201.png (64KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
14918064615201.png
64KB, 200x199px
>>131338716
>pic
Goddamn Polan i love you sometimes.
>>
>>131338952
You realize there was a counter-reformation as Protestantism gained sway & influence, Jesuit saboteurs openly battle planned and executed operations to infiltrate and bastardize Protestant movements -- this shit is documented, Vatican openly brags about it.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Most of the "Protestant" derivative churches are essentially community centers for socialization and don't know shit about the history of Catholic heresy and the foundations of the Reformation.
We're at the end of time and all of this shit is being revealed.
>>
>>131339283
fuck your faggot shit. nero was right
>>
>>131339690
okay, kekist
you can do what you want, I have no control over your will
>>
>>131338952

Maybe the ultimate redpill is the humility that someone else is the "chosen people" and not you.
>>
>>131339923
nah kike
you'll be on your own soon as beaners take over the US
>>
>>131339283

Which video in particular does your comments focus on? Will watch of them but would like to start with that one in particular.
>>
>>131340227
The series is quite compelling. It's mostly a history lecture, focusing on the context for the Reformation and then the underlying premise & errors on which Catholicism justifies itself.
Videos 8-9 focus directly on the Jesuit infiltration and operations, though the series is probably best viewed from beginning to end as they build on one another.

Even if you disagree with the conclusions, it's a good mental exercise to hone future arguments.
>>
>look at these based white men crying goys!

>remember words speak louder than actions!
>>
>>131338716
Quick run down?
>>
>>131336751

>based christcuck

Cringeworthy....
>>
He needs to eat more pussy. https://youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.