[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When You Want to Punch a Leftist But Live in a Stable, Prosperous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: sad_protest_pepe.png (177KB, 746x527px) Image search: [Google]
sad_protest_pepe.png
177KB, 746x527px
Help me out here guys.

>be me
>live in deep south town, 300k people in county
>3 college campuses within 15 minute drive, 4 more in 2 hour radius
>MFW all dressed up and no leftists to legally punch

All the good stuff seems to be happening on the west coast. Berkley, Portland, Evergreen.

Here? Nothing. No free speech rallies. No BLM protests. No Antifa bullshit. The worst we ever had were some small Occupy rallies a few years back, but those never got past a couple hundred people. Thanks to being a deep red county where everyone is armed and a truly based sheriff, the nignogs know their place and don't stir up shit. Closest thing we ever had to a riot was an immigration rally that ICE swarmed. One week later, half the mexican places in town were shut down.

Anyway, my question is: Is there some place where these things are coordinated, or is my only hope to keep an eye on the local school's websites and hope the tumblristas get uppity?
>>
Heres what you do

>go down to the campus

>wave a gun around

>start screaming about the day of the rope

Then bask in the lefty tears
>>
>>131336017

I'm nursing a seething sense of contained violence, but I'm not an idiot. Just asking for directions, 'cause everything I read on 4chin seems to come after the fact, while the crowds that show up to these events seem to indicate weeks of planning involved.
>>
>>131335467
>live in deep south town

Well if you really have to get your fix, you can try finding and bashing the lefties/nogs who are trying to destroy/remove/defile confederate monuments/graves.
>>
>>131335467
Dude, I understand you want to fight these bastards, but it's best not to go looking for trouble if it isn't going to directly affect you. Best just to be prepared for when something like that does come your way, or if you're going somewhere for a trip where Antifa is a big problem.

It really is hard, I know. I live on the Cali central coast, and while there are a shit ton of libtards and a lot of political jewry going on, there's no serious nearby Antifa issue yet (Probably because they're scared of all the Mexicans). Part of me wants a chance to let 'em have it and do something for my country, but for now I think it's best to just hope they never come here.
>>
>>131335467
Punching is for leftists anyway
>>
This seems an awful lot like a faggot trying to infiltrate RWDS meetups
>>
>>131337564
>Dude, I understand you want to fight these bastards, but it's best not to go looking for trouble if it isn't going to directly affect you

That attitude towards leftism n islam really worked out so well so far, didnt it ?
>>
Come to Anchorage. (((They))) fly rioters up from Seattle so you can sit comfy here and punch left coast cucks and the locals will stand behind you.
>>
Don't fight people. It won't solve your problems.
>>
>>131337022
Violence isn't the way to solve problems. Remember Richard Spencer? That punch solved nothing.
>>
pol is a board of peace
>>
File: 1498428969570.jpg (45KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498428969570.jpg
45KB, 719x1280px
>>131335467
>>
I know were you are talking about. Unfortunately the only action that goes on around here is dumb nigger shit.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.