[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turkish caliphate ww3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1489728312034.jpg (44KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1489728312034.jpg
44KB, 500x365px
>>131323526
Interesting thread about geopolitics that died too soon for this world.

I don't actually see how Turkey can do anything when they are a few weapons smugglers away from a civil war with the kurdroaches. Iran could easily fuck them from one day to the other and they are completely dependend on access to EU markets.
Sometimes it's noted that they have large numbers in their army and are in NATO but imo that doesn't mean shit. They got BTFO with state of the art tanks and equipment by some camelfuckers right south of their borders. And I'm not even sure anybody would honor NATO article 5 towards them anymore. They buy their weapon systems from Russia and China and give the middle finger to the US all the time.
>>
>>131334421
Might be a NATO member on paper, but not in reality. The only reason they where allowed to join in the first place was to keep peace between them and the greeks.
>>
File: 47474.jpg (41KB, 625x313px) Image search: [Google]
47474.jpg
41KB, 625x313px
>>131334421
> Adnan Oktar
you think the islamic world will unite under the likes of this guy?
what a fucking joke

>I don't actually see how Turkey can do anything when they are a few weapons smugglers away from a civil war with the kurdroaches
kurds have the weapons, they attempted an uprising actually
needless to say it got crushed so hard i don't think we will be seeing anything like it any time soon, and if we do the turkish civilians will be involved in some old timey "ethnic conflict"

> Iran could easily fuck them from one day to the other and they are completely dependend on access to EU markets.
we don't have a trade route through iran like that, most turkish goods go through the sea

>They got BTFO with state of the art tanks and equipment by some camelfuckers right south of their borders
turkish army had around 450 soldiers in syria at the time, currently it is 1500 i think
using a battalion/regiment for a division job is pretty retarded, but it probably has geopolitical reasons behind it

>And I'm not even sure anybody would honor NATO article 5 towards them anymore
and you are not expected to

>hey buy their weapon systems from Russia and China and give the middle finger to the US all the time.
that is because US does not sell us the weapons systems we want you fuckwit

you are a joke germakurd, don't ever post again
>>
>>131335167
>Might be a NATO member on paper, but not in reality.
Yeah. What I said.

>The only reason they where allowed to join in the first place was to keep peace between them and the greeks.
Noone gave a shit about Greeks at that time. The idea was to encircle the USSR and esp. control the Bosporus straits.
That's again the main reason why they still aren't kicked out of NATO I think. And maybe some airfields that can be used to bomb some sandniggers in the ME.
I'd love to see the roach/Greek conflict escalate, though. This would also solve the Cyprus question which noone gives a shit about, strangely. It was a close ally of the Brits when the roaches invaded in the 70s(?).
>>
>>131335278
>you think the islamic world will unite under the likes of this guy?
Don't know. What does he do? The other thread said he writes very well-selling books.

>kurds have the weapons
When we supported some of them with weapons to do something in northern Iraq against ISIS they begged for us giving them armor piercing stuff like our Panzerfaust 3 Carl Gustaf "to fight ISIS".
Of course they wanted it to smuggle them into roachland to fight the turkish army there. And dumb-honest as we are we didn't give them any.

>and if we do the turkish civilians will be involved in some old timey "ethnic conflict"
That would be the plan.

>we don't have a trade route through iran like that, most turkish goods go through the sea
I meant by giving access to weapons and supplies over the border to the kurdroaches.

>using a battalion/regiment for a division job is pretty retarded, but it probably has geopolitical reasons behind it
getting BTFO has geopolitical reasons?
>turkish strategists

>that is because US does not sell us the weapons systems we want you fuckwit
They don't sell you the Patriot SAM system? Why? They sell their shit to absolutely everyone who can pay.

>you are a joke germakurd, don't ever post again
I would kill myself if I had a trace of these disgusting genes inside me.
To us you are all just Kanaken. Nobody here makes a difference between Turks and Kurds. Most Germans don't even know that these are two different things.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.