[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ultimate Redpill on Race

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 13

File: blacks.png (288KB, 620x421px) Image search: [Google]
blacks.png
288KB, 620x421px
The truth isn't that black people have lower IQs, or are lazy, or have criminal genetics. That's all complete BULLSHIT. The ultimate redpill of them all is that blacks are based as hell. They were slaves, discriminated against, and hurt and they still love America and don't hold stigma against white people. When I heard about crimes committed against my ancestors (the Irish) i felt mad at the English, but then realized that if Irish were treated as bad as blacks I would be furious at the English and never get over it.

The ultimate truth is Republicans are trying to keep blacks based but the reason their communities are failing is due to Democrat policies. Democrats are the real racists and are intentionally trying to destroy black communities. Republicans are the true progressives Democrats are regressives and racist to BLACKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_a7dQXilCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBAEJlR4pk
>>
File: 1497935305074s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1497935305074s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>131333799
>>
>>131333965
>Confederate Flag
I know your trolling, but that type of shit makes them think Conservatives are racist.
>>
File: red-pill.jpg (46KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill.jpg
46KB, 1200x600px
This is the sad truth OP.

But then again I'm black so maybe this is just confirmation bias betraying my rational thinking.
>>
>>131335785
I think it's true. Why do blacks in European countries thrive and become bankers, accountants, doctors, and stuff? I know Europe can be left-wing but it doesn't focus on black issues when they apply their left-wing policies.
>>
>>131336066

Not all blacks aspire to such heights. Most people aspire to become much like their closest role model. Roughly 200 years ago, the archetypal hero for African Americans was a free slave. Nowadays it's the likes of JayZ and Kanye West. Not much has changed.
>>
>>131333799
1. Niggers
2. Niggers
3. Niggers
4. Niggers
5. Niggers
>>
They are brainwashed to hate. It is all in the New World Order plan to divide society into "tribes". Divided we fall. Watching it unfold.
>>
>When I heard about crimes committed against my ancestors (the Irish) i felt mad at the English,

Shoo, shoo potato nigger. This is a whites only board.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (11KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
11KB, 227x222px
#1 They need to get their trouble makers and antagonist under control if they want to continue to live with the rest of us in a civilized society.

If they don't segregation will begin to make sense to a lot of people, and good black people will suffer under reborn Jim Crow laws.

I can literally feel this coming. Whites are becoming very unhappy living in a world where the can't even go to McDonald with out niggers creating (loud) drama. This will eventually lead to white only restaurants.
>>
>>131333799
> wah wah wah. Blacks and Irish bros for life. BASED
Forget the emotive appeals and get to the point. What are you proposing to do? All i see are videos pulling the same old "the others are the REAL racists!"
> I know Europe can be left-wing but it doesn't focus on black issues when they apply their left-wing policies.
Bullshit.

sorry... but i am tired of these arguments, they lead nowhere.

How are African Americans going to get out from under the thumb of criminality and into a functional stable system?
Is there not a cultural component to overcome? How are Americans going to deal with that concidering it has become venerated cultural capital that many would rather sell than change?
>>
>>131333799
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oww-4wdrvgI
>>
>>131337943
>wahhh wahhh im insecure and blame blacks for my problem wahhh wahhhhhh
Grow up.
>>
>>131333799
>>>/r/The_Donald

Get out, nigger lover.
>>
BASED BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N
>>
>>131333965
FPBP
>>
>>131333799
>The truth isn't that black people have lower IQs, or are lazy, or have criminal genetics. That's all complete BULLSHIT.
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>131338468
get back to stormfront racist

>>131338750
>fascist
Leave troll
>>
>>131333799
>don't hold stigma against white people
Kill yourself please
>>
File: 1497911041082.jpg (160KB, 1024x618px) Image search: [Google]
1497911041082.jpg
160KB, 1024x618px
>>131333799
If only this was true, I think it is a very small percentage of them that are based.
>>
The only truly based blacks were the ones we sent to Liberia and helped slaughter the natives... and they were all killed by surviving natives later on. There are none left.
>>
>>131333799
>based blacks
>kekistan flag

Kill yourself niggerlover. Black do have shit IQs. You can argue with facts.
>>
>>131339212
He's not wrong
>>
Naw man blacks are dumb, just accept it. It's not their fault, it's genetics.
Their brains need a genetic boost. Super sperm can give them the genes which will improve their brains, and solve most of their problems.
>>
>>131333799
Then how do you explain sub-saharan africa? No Man, negroes are always cancer......
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (39KB, 203x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
39KB, 203x200px
shit tier b8 leaf. Kys
>>
>>131333799
Hail, true Americana!

Also, Blacks have the best family BBQ's.
>>
I know some based black folk... but I think the propaganda has gotten to the majority of them... i.e. thug life, money, bitches, glory.
>>
File: 1497295476137s.jpg (2KB, 99x124px) Image search: [Google]
1497295476137s.jpg
2KB, 99x124px
>>131335785
nigger get of my board
>>
File: single_mom.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
single_mom.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>poverty
>poorly educated
>peer pressure to be thugs
>profiling
>prison records

bonus

>broken homes to complete the cycle

In order, one leading to the next.
>>
>>131333799
Bump for truth
>>
>>131334266
Unironically kill yourself. You have a kek flag and you're a normie LARPer
>>
>>131339109
Truly blacks are our greatest allies
>>
>>131344510

I'm pointing this out for the black men reading who did manage to break the cycle. If they care about the state of their race, there is a simple fix. It only takes one man to start.

Teach two black men what you know, to lift them out of poverty. You can do more, but all you need is two. Do it under the condition that those two men owe you the same. Teach two more black men, and lift them out of poverty. Follow up and make sure those two pay their debt by teaching two more. Make sure they follow up with theirs, and so on.

In 10 rounds of this, 1024 black men will be lifted. 2^10. In 20 rounds of this, 1 million black men will be lifted. In less that 32 rounds, every black man will be lifted. If one round takes 2 years, you can see this happen in your lifetime.

Start lifting.
>>
>>131333799
Well....

They do have lower IQs
>>
>>131333799
>Kekistani flag
>"based black guy"

1/10. Don't be so obvious, faggot.
>>
File: 1487802705715.jpg (125KB, 899x889px) Image search: [Google]
1487802705715.jpg
125KB, 899x889px
>>131345173
nigger lover out
>>
>>131345674

This isn't about giving black people anything special. It's about raising them up to the level of all other people. They're caught in a negative feedback loop, but it's possible for them to break it, all on their own. Just teach two people, that's it. Two people. In one lifetime, they could reverse everything.
>>
File: X.jpg (300KB, 1080x844px) Image search: [Google]
X.jpg
300KB, 1080x844px
>>131333799

>Generally low IQ
>Easily taken advantage of by smarter ethnic groups due to the above

Jews have been fucking blacks over since time immemorial.

>Physically enslaved by Jews though-out history (this is now deflected from and blamed on white people in the west)
>Mentally enslaved by Jews who indoctrinate them to be harmful to themselves and those around them (black "culture", victimization propaganda, entitlements, reparations, gibsmedats, etc)
>Financially enslaved by Jews and kept in perpetual poverty

Everything that plagues black people always comes back to Jews taking advantage of them. It is a terrible mismatch, black people have no chance. And the few black people that figure out they are being used, are drowned out by the rest of the retarded black masses, or killed.
>>
>>131333799
Based Black Man.
>>
>>131345222
Whoa found the newf*g over here guys.

Blacks are BASED. Especially the men who didn't do anything wrong. Sorry but you need to cool it with the racism ok?

Lurk more, you'll see how based they are. OP is totally not a f*ggot. Shadilay!
>>
>>131333799
I've never seen a black man so based. He's so based I could crush him up in a pipe and smoke him.
>>
>>131346289
>Jews have been fucking blacks over since time immemorial
>Jews

This antisemitism again? Are we being raided by Shareblue again? It's nowhere near this bad over at Reddit. Maybe you guys need to go over there and see what insightful debate and how our clever anecdotes of black people drinking milk influence our geopolitical worldview. Nationalism isn't about blood or something as trivial as skin color guys. And it's certainly not about antisemitism. 6 million people died for our freedom of speech.

S M H
>>
>>131333799
3/10 b8 but there is some truth to it. the Irish were chimping out up until the early 00s.
>>
>>131338990

Not one fucking thing you said in your original post was right. Not one fucking thing.

Get the fuck out of here leaf.
>>
>>131346935
Because they were treated the worst of anyone in many cases. Not necessarily saying it wasn't justified, but still.
>>
>it's another leaf thread
>>
>>131347492
post ww2? the US had segregation until the 1970s
>>
>>131333799
Based OP

Democrat strategy is convincing niggers to expect handouts. This undercuts their drive to make their own fortunes, and gets them to waste their energy on outrage culture.

The narrative feed the outrage, the outrage pads the statistics, the statistics feed the narrative, and the nigger vote is monopolized with the bullshit promise of making whitey pay for everything.

Even if you genuinely deserve a handout, convincing someone to plan on getting it is the worst way to cripple them. At that point, even if they get it, they're still fucked.
>>
>>131333799
There are very distinct differences in IQ, work ethic, and criminality between whites and blacks, this can not even be denied. Blacks are, by default, much more likely to be stupider, lazier, and more prone to violent behavior than whites are.

This being said, a lot of the problems plaguing their communities are the fault of democrats. Welfare, and other (((social programs))) like free healthcare, makes it so they don't need to work, or take care of their families. Democrat-run (((public schools))) just pass all the black kids because failing them would be racist, so they grow up not being able to get jobs, so they end up on welfare and the whole thing starts for another generation.

It would be in the best interest of blacks to completely get rid of the democrat party, the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow, the part of the kkk, the party of segregation, voting republican would greatly improve the quality of their lives, their families, and their communities. But the truth is that they'll never have as good of lives as white people do, because their genetics are simply inferior to ours, but it would be a good start.
>>
>>131333799
>based black men
>still voting Democrat

you talk like a fagget and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>131339109
This is a very confused individual, but that coat is fucking awesome.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaFjC3A8MNU
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.