[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-Family Culture

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Why is there such a strong anti-family culture in the West? People often say it's difficult having children in busy modern society, but I can only imagine it was even more difficult in the past when living standards were much lower so that argument doesn't work. I don't think it's economical in nature at all, it seems to be a cultural/psychological thing.

>the Jews want to eliminate all white people because they are the only ones able to oppose their globalist plan for world domination

Don't start with that, this anti-family trend is also spreading outside of Europe and North America.

If you look at fertility rates worldwide, they are almost universally hovering around the replacement ratio or below. The only high fertility rates exist in African countries and a few Middle Eastern places. However, they've been heavily trying to introduce contraception, abortion and family planning in developing nations too.

Is it to curb overpopulation and increase the living standards for the rest of us? Or is there a more sinister agenda? I've heard some people claim that overpopulation is a myth, making this even more suspicious.
>>
>>131333592
And to clarify further, I don't think a slightly lower world population is necessarily a bad thing. It just seems like this trend is going to continue and get worse and might become a very big problem on a long enough timeline, especially in developed countries.
>>
>>131333592
Your mistake is thinking that this reluctance to raise children is artificially constructed.

It's a natural consequence of the desire of women to be like men, and men being dethroned and humiliated as fathers.

Men don't want children, because they have lost authority while retaining the expectation of responsibility, while women don't want children because it removes their sexual marketplace value and removes them from their newly found careers.

Modernism in the form of egalitarianism sprouts from a softening of survival instincts and the resulting flow of human empathy towards women wherever material conditions improve to such an extent as the West has seen from technological advancements.

One has to wonder where things go from here. Pandora's box of greater felt human empathy from lessening of survival strains, will society collapse and reverse the gains in lifestyle and thus reduce the degeneracy, or shall we ascend past this to even greater heights?
>>
File: Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg (66KB, 600x719px) Image search: [Google]
Cy2YMk4VQAAJjrr.jpg
66KB, 600x719px
>>131334197
Interesting post.

>will society collapse and reverse the gains in lifestyle and thus reduce the degeneracy

This is what I expect, I think it's very possible that demographic transition will reverse itself at some point due to a collapse.The classic cycle of pic related.

>or shall we ascend past this to even greater heights?
Only if our technology outpaces this, and I'm not sure if it can.
>>
>>131334855
Maybe so but racial demographics will be a large factor. Race is largely linked to culture, and in a democraticish system like in the US or just the West in general, domination by an inferior culture will lead to regressivism. Well see how things turn out. I see raised tensions like in South Africa coming
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.