/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ourgirl/ addresses the hapa question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: yellow_politifu.png (291KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yellow_politifu.png
291KB, 500x500px
weebs get in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwAkF9m8_Pg
>>
File: 5286905945_b67f79165d_b.jpg (94KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
5286905945_b67f79165d_b.jpg
94KB, 720x540px
Found Elliot's ex-wife in Indonesia
>>
Can some explain to me where the term 'hapa' came from?
>>
File: hapa.jpg (18KB, 640x257px) Image search: [Google]
hapa.jpg
18KB, 640x257px
>>131335727
>>
>>131333407
who else hapa here?
>>
>>131333407
That's the same bitch who got completely and utterly BTFO by Vegan Gains
>>
>>131336296
about veganism. In the political, BTFO'ing SJW snowflakes sphere she is quite literally /ourgirl/

PRAISE KEK!!!! CHECK'EM MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
File: 1477874831393.jpg (112KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1477874831393.jpg
112KB, 759x1092px
Fuck why do women always win the genetic lottery being racemixed?
>>
>>131336714
she is the result of AMWF not WMAF. ourguy elliot is a WMAF subhuman
>>
>>131336523
Well anyone with an iq of at least 80 can btfo SJW logic. Most of these skeptics mistake veganism for another SJW topic, only to get BTFO.
>>
>>131333407
Nope

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,
>>
>>131337176
Piss off
>>
>>131337176
race is politics
>>
>>131337505
Where?
>>
>>131337638
everywhere, especially in sweden
>>
>>131336714
White men typically go for the cutest Asian woman they can find. If it's a wimpy white man, that's gonna be doubly bad for the kid and his genetics are gonna suck; for a girl, that's perfect. That's why wimpy white men should typically go for bigger, stronger white women to balance out their genetics. Hell, even a strong black woman would be preferential in the long run to the cute Asian. But wimpy white men would rather take the easy way out with the Asian woman.
>>
>>131337758
Having followed Swedish politics for a long time I can safely say it isn't. Shit, even the pseudo-anti-immigration party kicks out any member caught saying raist shit.
>>
>>131338023
as you have shown, race is highly relevant in your politics, you kick people out the moment they were not Politically Correct in relation to race

"anti-racism" is definitely race related
>>
>>131338200
>not letting racism be politics makes racism politics
That's bullshit, and I don't buy it.
>>
>>131337802
yeah people are so superficial and convenient. On the one hand we get told "EVERYONE EQUAL. NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEXES XD".
Then. Plenty of people can't even date within their own race because they're not stereotypical enough.

Sad!
>>
>>131333407
Also that girl is clearly not Eurasian but an Arabasian
>>
>>131338384
in america you would have race politics. In Sweden you have reverse-race politics, and are just as furious about them. Everyone always questioning if someone has been racist. Pushing tolerance in artificial ways. It's interesting because the fake-race politics also deny their own existence.
>>
>>131337176
The hapa question is an important political issue for /pol/.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.