[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Political identity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1496084399931.jpg (73KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496084399931.jpg
73KB, 720x960px
Trying to work out where I allign on the right wing, wonder if /Pol/ can help.

Traits are:
-Capitalism is best in its purist, most non-regulated form, with no intervention from a state.
-Anyone that does not consider themselves straight or cis Has a mental issue and doesn't deserve equal rights or any at all to someone who does conform to straight/cis.
-Whites are obviously best, look how strong the west became. Niggers should still be slaves or killed.
-Very pro free market and free international trade.
-nationalism.
-where possible leftists should be executed to preserve the free market.
-Pro-life
-Healthcare should be private
-school should be private in the most part
>>
>>131332008
Full Pinochet.
>>
>>131332137
Ah so towards national capitalist direction?
>>
>>131332008
>Barter economy
>Capitalism
Are you guys really dumb enough that you can't tell the difference between the two? Capitalism involves the accumulation of capital. It is helpfully in the name.
>>
I find it easier to tell you what I dislike than what I like. Corporatism is what I dislike. Sadly I think the reason this is the case is that a lot (as in, all) hypothetical political systems are utopic and unworkable; along the way they all require giving power to some person or group of people, with some implicit trust that they won't be corrupt or inept.
>>
>>131332008
Capitalism allows for exploitation and eventual lobbying and power grabbing. It's the best playing ground for Jews and degeneracy.

A State controlled ethnostate built on conservative values and the interest of breeding a strong and healthy people at whatever cost is the only utopian political system.
>>
>>131332852
Yeahhhh.. but I like money
>>
>>131332261
And you accumulate capital so you get better at producing said crop, because you know you will be able to trade it.
>>
>>131332261
>capitalism literally means that private entities (i.e. businesses) produce and distribute goods
Idiot.
>>
>>131332261
Free market.
Free exchange.
That is, capitalism...
>>
File: Fascists Saviors of Europe.png (690KB, 1086x417px) Image search: [Google]
Fascists Saviors of Europe.png
690KB, 1086x417px
>>131332008
NatCap
>>
>>131333158
Free from what, you ask? Government intrusion.
>>
>>131332997
>>131332994
You guys should try completing highscool econ before posting on the internet about the definition of capitalism.

>>131333158
Massively incorrect.

Capitalism is the system of investing resources for profit. Free market capitalism is a type of capitalism, sure. But you can just as easily have free market communism. Capitalism is the investment of capital.
>>
>>131333219
No. Fascists are evil, you fool.
>>
>>131333320
>>>131333158 (You)
>Massively incorrect.
>Capitalism is the system of investing resources for profit. Free market capitalism is a type of capitalism, sure. But you can just as easily have free market communism. Capitalism is the investment of capital.

Friend, post-modern education has really corrupted your language and thought. I'm sorry.

There is not "type," either it's laissez-fair, or control of one sort or another.
>>
>>131332008
some thoughts:
how can you be pro-globalist-capitalism and also be nationalist? globalist free trade destroys intangible qualities of a nation like culture, religion, and demographics in exchange for nominal profit.

how can you be free-trade capitalist but also believe niggers should be slaves or killed? that violates their human rights or at very least the NAP)

how can you be pro-life but also have non-interventionist economic policies? who do you expect to enforce anti-abortion laws?

you're doing good though
t. nazi
>>
>>131333320
>free market communism
Is this how you cop out when you are told people having trading for millennia? Are you such an idiot that you don't understand ALL production requires capital, and that the norm is for this capital to be privately owned because it was made by the owners themselves (or their family)?
>>
>>131332008
Some crops are more work than other crops.
Who will volunteer to do the extra work unless they get something extra?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.