[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We Must Be An Open Society!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: GeorgeSoros.jpg (41KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeSoros.jpg
41KB, 450x338px
"We must be an open society. There shall no longer be national borders. People should move freely wherever they wish, without the impediment of artificially constructed borders. The religion of Islam must be tolerated in Europe and the rest of the Western Hemisphere, as well."

Now, let's reason over this.

How do far leftists convince ordinary people to be so accepting of an incompatible religion and culture, such as that of Islam and its followers? George Soros may be a genius, but he is either an evil super villain genius, or he has done such a good job at putting up such a far left appearance, that he is trying to subvert the left and help the right (example: Clinton may have won without the tarnishing of Soros' support, and the reputation he has created for himself through the decades). More than likely, appearances can be trusted in this case, that Soros is a diabolical globalist intending not only financial gain, but to further his pet project for the world, globalism.
>>
File: 1483832203273.gif (958KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483832203273.gif
958KB, 400x225px
>>131329060
The push of Globalism by the left isn't born from some diabolical plot to undermine Western civilization.

In the echo chamber of the leftist intelligentsia, like the right wing, there must always exist an opposing entity to justify its existence. To the leftists this entity manifests itself in the belief that the world's ills are caused by the systemic exploitation of the majority by a right-wing elite minority which is able to maintain its power by its continual oppression of all who are dissimilar (i.e. not wealthy, white and male).

To the right wing intelligentsia this same philosophy exists, only the elite minority which they see as their adversary is comprised of Jews / leftist intellectuals who maintain their position of power over the majority by undermining traditional value systems to subvert societal dynamics in their favor.

Both sides see the solution to their respective issue in the eradication of their perceived oppressors and the subsequent replacement of their previous society with an ideologically homogeneous populace which shares their same convictions regarding race/ethnicity/religion etc. This is essentially the definition of globalism, and is the rational end point of all right/left politics
>>
>>131330581
Very intelligent comment. Thank you.
>>
>>131329060

The truth is actually more mundane and more sad than you think. Guys like Soros et al. aren't evil supervillains who want to destroy western civilization. They're just greedy cunts who have a lot of money and make a lot of money off globalism. It's just about money.
>>
>>131329060
No borders -> no nation state -> no democracy -> people are powerless.

Here's my guess for the future:
>Western europe will be lost to muslims and africans
>white flight happens
>intelligent countries want white immigration from western european countries because most of them are qualified, hard working and law abiding people
>western europeans will flee to eastern europe or the USA depending on who makes the better propaganda
>>
>>131329060
>People should move freely wherever they wish,
Imma move into George's house.
If there are no national borders there can be no national governments.
Without governments there is no control of property beyond it belongs to whoever can hold it.
All my friends are welcome to come with me.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.