[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Tirol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Österreich-620x330.png (49KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
Österreich-620x330.png
49KB, 620x330px
How can we get it back?
>>
You can't , that clay is rightfully italian
>>
>>131328107
Just ask the italians if they want to split it, since they don't really seem to want it anyway
>>
>>131328317
no its not, at least not the northern part that OP's colored in
>>
>>131328107

well, if you had children you could send them to settle the area, demand an independence plebescite, then stage a reunion plebescite, but you don't have enough growth to even sustain yourselves so that's not going to happen. The best you can do is finance German Language education and promote Austrian culture in the region to instill a sense of autonomy among the people living in the region, since joining the EU means that at least the wops can't actively suppress tyrolean culture like they used to.
>>
Those southtirolers are the first that do not want to leave Italy, since we are paying them an absurd amount of public funds.

Were it fir me, most of South Tyrol (except the southern dolomites, which have a sizeable italian population) could leave without a penny and good riddance to them
>>
>>131328107
nope, sorry kraut.
>>
>>131328644

What if tell you that at the moment we are paying to finance german culture and language there?

(ps: joke is also on them, due to this many german italian youngster speak only german or barely passable italian, then find hard to get good jobs in italy (except in tyrol who can't support them all, especially given that italian is a must for tourism), so they emigrate to Germany or Austria.
>>
>>131328107
You shouldn't have lost a war you mountainnigger
>>
>>131328107
South Tyrol is Italian now, get over it, they are an autonomous region and have special rights, no gets killed, stop whining
>>
>>131328317
why do you care spicmonkey
>>
>>131329090
>What if tell you that at the moment we are paying to finance german culture and language there?

Is that the famous 5D chess Mario?
>>
How about we meet half way and you get the wannabe germans and we get the land?
Best deal you could ever get.
>>
>>131329295
Spicmonkey lol , says the jew in denial
>>
>>131328107
You will never get it back, just like Hungary will never get back Vojvodina. Each generation more South Tyroleans speak Italian.
>>
My family holidays near Ellmau every couple of years, VERY comfy region. Do they speak German in South Tirol? I don't care who it belongs to, as long as it stays quiet and traditional.
>>
>>131328644
>actively suppress tyrolean culture like they used to.
We never did since 1945
>>
>>131329106
>negotiate a ceasefire
>italians still attack
>when asked what's up we get: ital ital?
>>
>>131328107
Glad you asked
You don't
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.