[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The American system - retarded?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: __murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
__murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
The electoral system v popular vote?

In my opinion the electoral system creates a two-party monopoly, because you need to be the biggest party in a state to get influence.

The minority in a state is powerless.

If you dont live in a swing state it doesnt matter if you vote or not no matter if you belong to the majority or minority.

The whole election is focused on the swing states, cause in reality all other states are powerless.

the minority isnt represented because of the winner takes all system.

The electors per state is disproportioned with the population of the states, giving alot more power per capita to smaller states.
My other concern is the judicial system where judges are elected or as in the supreme court picked by someone who was.
This politifies the politicizes the judges and brings their personal opinions into their rulings.

This in my opinion problematic situation intesifies due to the fact that the supreme court acts as a constitutional court who creates precedence for all to follow. Often you see the judges disagreeing in very politicized matters as abortion, gay marriage and gun control according to their own political beliefs.

This makes the rule of law a subjective opinion from judge to judge, and that is a threat to the concept of fair trial.
>>
File: 1277662243635.jpg (109KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
1277662243635.jpg
109KB, 600x686px
Welcome to American democracy. Every single aspect of is it set up like a god damn pyramid scheme.
>>
Like social democracies are any better, Denmark will forever be a weak centre left ran country even by (((right wing parties))) simply because of coalitions and the inability to do anything except make shit laws and have such a weak government that immigration is not stopped. Fuck democracy, fuck this kikes that run this country and fuck the kikes that run the EU which is destroying denmark.
>>
>>131327395
Making the popular vote based puts cities in charge of entire states with whom they have neither common ground nor general sympathy. Not only that, it also means that there will be a fuckton of candidates, which will mean that there will almost never again be a majority of the country agreeing on the same person to lead.
It's not like changing it would stop corruption, anyway. Machines are riggable, as the democrats keep proving.
>>
>>131327395

Democracy is poison.
>>
File: 57328282.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
57328282.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>131327395
A little bit yeah
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.