[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Europeans abandoned God while Americans didn't?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: The_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels.jpg (175KB, 686x1023px) Image search: [Google]
The_Fall_of_the_Rebel_Angels.jpg
175KB, 686x1023px
Why did Europeans abandoned God while Americans didn't?
>>
>>131325579
Did us a lot of good.
we are surrounded by fat brown faces senpai
>at least i have muh semitic god son
>>
>>131325753
I thought Christians overwhelmingly voted right wing while atheists are the complete opposite?
>>
>>131325579

Because of Communist psychological warfare. The dimwitted thralls never stop with their anti-christ faggotry.
>>
>>131325579

To be honest, just a personal conspiracy of mine, I believe that Americans have done it to keep Europe weaker than it. After all American liberalism is to blame for much of the ills in the West these days.

It also be directly attributed to the fall of the Berlin Wall. All of a sudden Western Europe is flooded with hordes of indoctrinated, highly educated communists.

These people are welcomed into our society and given employment befitting of their education to help them integrate. So you end up with many ending up as teachers and professors in schools where they can influence children. Many also ended up working for government and making policy decisions as they progressed higher in their career.
>>
File: americans.png (596KB, 816x782px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
596KB, 816x782px
I wish I was American
>>
we have a worse education system
>>
>>131326701

Amazing to see , I wish too
>>
File: download.jpg (48KB, 629x420px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
48KB, 629x420px
Not all of Europe though
pic related is new mega church under construction in the middle of Romania's capital
>>
America is serving Synagogue of Satan
>>
>>131327485
I've faith that they will stop doing so in the future, but chances are I'm wrong. They're blind about it so I don't considered them evil for serving Jews.
>>
>>131326034
True christians do.
>>
>>131326101
>>131326526
Also this, commie shit did a lot of serious damage.
>>
>>131327712
>I've faith that they will stop doing so in the future
Unlike Europe that was conquered in bloody wars (some of them against JewSA), they started to serve jews willingly, without any bloodshed, just woke up one day as a shabbos goyim, embraced their new place in a world and went on to fight for their masters or sell themselves to banks. Why would they stop? JewSA should be scoured clean with any weapons of mass destruction available to humankind, kikes will have no power after that.
>>
>>131325579
Bump
>>
>>131326701

Please it hurts...

I'm so jealous.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.