[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mad as fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1287.png (861KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1287.png
861KB, 750x1334px
What infuriated you today?
>>
Why did this upset you? Are you this emotionally fragile? Maybe you need to change your tampon OP.
>>
>>131323751
Why does this make you mad?
>>
>>131324020
>>131324030
Because these fucking students are paying tuition to learn and be brainwashed by leftist professors not fucking hear the whining of some illegitimate bastard child.
>>
>>131324020
Just remember before you mock me remember you or a posting on a japanese cartooon board.
>>
>>131324241
Send the professor an angry email claiming to be a student
>>
>>131323751

That is actually a good thing, the child will probably be better off psychologically not being seperated from it's mother than being dumped in a childcare which has the same effect on it as being threatened with death since that's what being abandoned by your mother meant for 99.99999999% of human existence.

INB4 all the neurotic disaster cases who's single mother put them in daycare get triggered.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (46KB, 800x682px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
46KB, 800x682px
>>131324379
I will mock you, and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it faggot.
>>
File: wendy.jpg (70KB, 652x629px) Image search: [Google]
wendy.jpg
70KB, 652x629px
If the baby is quiet, the mother is mentally sound and she isn't breastfeeding it in public I see no issue
>>
>>131323751
>mad because a single mother is actually trying to get an education, instead of just sitting on gibs.
>>
>>131325015
Implying that education will lead to gainful enployment and that she will be better off for it instead of being brainwashed and becoming more liberal and having another bastard child
>>
Can she guarantee that the baby won't be a distraction to other students? No? Then she has no right to fuck others out of their education. This is another case of dragging everyone down to the level of the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>131324794
that (((artist))) has a cozy corner in the pits of hell
>>
>>131323751
why would I want to hear some baby fucking crying while I was in school?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.