/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nigger mentality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1497738922600.jpg (121KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
1497738922600.jpg
121KB, 960x727px
Why is it that niggers always feel a need to try and one up someone? Ive had so many experiences at the gym, at work, and even in public. I wasnt always involved but i usually end up witnessing some act of pompous niggatry. At what point did this become some kind of normal behavior in nigger culture? Or is it simply just some kind of tribal mentality? Or animal mentality? Was it always like this? I have no clue. I'll give an examples

>be me at gym
>at the end of my workout i usually practice my boxing for a little bit
>start punching bag
>see kind of built/scrwany nigger staring from a distance
>I keep working on my strikes
>nig nog mcgog starts walking circles around area with punching bags
>hes staring at me the whole time
>punching bags are placed at center of gym in a circular area with more than one bag to punch
>bags are places kind of stupidly in a circle.
>nigger finally enters the area
>starts setting up by the punching bag directly behind me.
>i take my time with strikes
>have music blaring in earphones so i get in a good rythym goin
>Start feeling a rumbling behind me
>see nigger punching the bag
>nig is noggin out on the bag
>punching from all directions
>he looks fucking retarded
>looks like when you see monkeys on worldstar fighting
>looks behind him to make sure im looking
>glance angrily back once and turn around
>start punching again
>music beat picks up and i strike a bit faster
>all of the sudden, back of nollywog's leg is between mine
>he was moving backwords
>i stumble
>Fucking nigger almost trips me
>not sure if on purpose
> turn around with my arms at my side and confront him
>stare angrily and made eye contact
>dont say anything to him
> he apologizes
>he leaves punching bag area short after.
>nog continues to glare at me from distance.
>glares at me until i leave gym
>>
I have dealt with shit like this several times. Its always niggers. I've seen them do this kind of shit to other people. Me and other regulars at gym notice when this kind of shit happens and its always niggers who do this. The whites, asians, and even the spics all get along fine. They spot each other sometimes and share/take turns with the weights when it gets busy. Sometimes nigs are ok but its usually pretty bad when they're around. Other regulars at gym are starting to notice this as well. Anyone else have any experiences or insight? I do have another story if you guys are interested. This has been bothering me for a while and i want to know if anyone else has dealt with this.
>>
Forgot to add .each time i confront them about it or stare back they look away. Its like they only do it to get reactions out of people
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.