[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AEIOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18

Aussie anon, are you still here?
I'm going to explain what this image is about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCisiUtQm5k
and I will make clear what it may have to do with politics
>>
File: greek[1].png (103KB, 573x897px) Image search: [Google]
greek[1].png
103KB, 573x897px
For those of you who think that greek H is vowel, here's the image
For those of you who think that semitic alphabet don't have vowels, think again. Isn't aleph related to alfa? Would latin alphabet be considered consonants if it was used as srbsk-hrvtvsk anons use it. I suppose that idea was invented by those who didn't want their students occasionally read an ancient spell in full voice. And the myth in the op-pic tells us that vowels are the most important part of it all, and it was probably used for musical notation (because in music you need to know how it sounds, while when you use hieroglyphics, people of different languages can read it, as japanese people can read chinese text)

political aspect of it all follows in minutes
>>
File: image034.png (676KB, 1360x1328px) Image search: [Google]
image034.png
676KB, 1360x1328px
As a professor told me once: history is a maid to ideology.
They teach us that phoenician alphabet is the first alphabet in the world. Though first abecedaria is picrelated. And even egyptian writing system uses alphabetic set (it's not completely hieroglyphs, it's kind of kanji-kana reversed: they first write how it sounds, then they put an ideogram to avoid homonymous misconceptions) and meroe culture (sud-an, south of egypt) uses only those alphabetic symbols, which made them alphabet. (though meroitic writings are dated lated than phoenician alphabet, but that yet to be revisited, because I'm a lil'bit sceptical)
Also there're many ancient writing systems in africa. Tifinagh is one of berbers, who could be related to barbarian, in spite of the official etymology (romans and berbers were deadly foes) - now they try to claim that tifinagh is also phoenician, because of -finagh part I guess, but that's far from my expertise, so I'm only guessing.
>>
I like the potential in this thread, have a bump вoдкabro.
>>
whats going on here ?

what have i missed now ?
>>
This is all fake and gay and not related to politics at all.
>>
>>131320537

Now translate Linear A.
>>
File: image010[1].png (109KB, 1368x985px) Image search: [Google]
image010[1].png
109KB, 1368x985px
>>131324001
phoenician alphabet is exactly hebrew alphabet
(which is actually ancient, according to this structure, but when they destroyed european cultures, they destroyed their own culture: compare Three Mothers (the very mothers from the op-pic) and the 3 mothers in kabbalah. and in hinduism. and probably further on.
Probably uroboros represents it: it gnaws on something, but it's his own body.
Here's another ancient alphabet (futhark could be sort of iroha, magic runes, and kennings could be related to makura kotoba. tradition of swords is probably universal)
>>
...I'm listening.
>>
>>131325510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmBbL0uW-eY
>>
ITT: Proof amphetamines are bad for you
>>
>>131325735
what?
>>
File: gBrfD3uRwUQ.jpg (31KB, 599x294px) Image search: [Google]
gBrfD3uRwUQ.jpg
31KB, 599x294px
>>131323849
I don't drink alcohol
>>131326978
I don't use amphetamines
>>
And how I know it's all true? Truth keeps on proving itself.
Did you notice that I devided all the letters in three groups: vowel, labial and lingals.
Do you know what those Three Mothers in kabbalah are?
ש מ א
Earth, Water, Fire. (and it relates further, but I know that it's way too much for you already)
>>
>>131320537
I'm waiting for some common sense
>>
>>131320537
Does this tie into gematria in some way? This is fascinating
>>
don't forget about japanese kana
>>
>written languages have common roots
let's do numbers next
>>
File: a6LQfRR8UIs[1].jpg (215KB, 781x1060px) Image search: [Google]
a6LQfRR8UIs[1].jpg
215KB, 781x1060px
>>131329280
It has to, but I didn't dig that way yet. I know that I have to comprehend different numeral systems, but it's a mission and a half.
I only recently understood that I have to research mystic teachings (which I used to laughingly consider mistake teachings) just to see this subject the way sages who invented alphabets did.
But today I mostly research it in the context of music (only recently did I understand why did they need to introduce the tempered scale - we used synth and combined notes, and sub-harmonicas when two random frequencies were combined sound awful indeed, but when we played with sounds human ear cannot hear, those howls were audible and they all came tempered naturally. It doesn't relate directly to the topic, but I'm so fascinated by that discovery that I couldn't avoid mentioning it. Yet I'm not sure those frequencies are safe, so I don't recommend playing them carelessly)
And it is fascinating indeed.

P.S: gematrians love playing with 666 and it seems to have much to do to with it: first of all uvw are 666, then final raw in russian begins with ъыь, which is graphically related, then Tacitus in Germania writes about divination with what I consider to be dice, 18 letters of runes could be 666 again, and recently a guy told me that we're carbon creatures (6 neutrons, 6 protons, 6 electrons - but how the fuck could those ancients fags know it, don't ask me, it could be apophenia, or it could be not) and in russian beast is a synonim to mammal (and reptiles don't have lactase, lol) and here's a twist: “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give youthis testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” (the most beloved angel, cast on earth because he wanted to enlighten humanity, so no wonder those freaks in power believe religions on esoteric level are fierce satanism, but there's a deeper level, where it's all a test, because https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IC-9uJrotC4
>>
File: image055[1].jpg (29KB, 539x432px) Image search: [Google]
image055[1].jpg
29KB, 539x432px
>>131330807
Is it an irony? Anyway, I already did some of it. Here comes another 666 btw, which is IVXLCD (M is for mille and is another order of magnitude)
>>
>>131330561
Yep, it also reveals the same set of vowels, only AIU is in the same order as in Latin, and it looks as if in the west they added E & O inbetween, in kana (or whatever preceded it) they added them afterwards - as arabs did with additionaly lingual consonants, while armenian crucifier sticked them in between distorting the order, revealing that christians didn't know this thing)
Also here's some pre-christian writing system, which only uses those original 3 vowels.
>>
File: I5rEYObB8No.jpg (93KB, 577x852px) Image search: [Google]
I5rEYObB8No.jpg
93KB, 577x852px
>>131332692
> u & i represented by the same symbol
that's probably a typo, here's another representations, and I dared to attach some related writing system to it, which is Tagalog, aka abakada (if the latter half of it is related to kana or not, that I do not know, though it definitely stands in the row of such names as alfabet, alefbet, abjad, abugida, azbuka, etc)
>>
>>131322218
greekfag here h is η and it's pronounced ''ee''
>>
>>131333356
You're getting to the politics?
>>
>>131333840
I know that, it is also related to russian И which is vowel and which used to be written as H too.
So it could be in the IJ claster (as it is in slavic writing systems)
But there's an image telling that it was some peculiarity among other greek dialects, which could be related to different musical modes (ancient greeks considered those modes representing different ethnoses, and different etnoses had slightly different alphabets)
But I cannot tell much about it, I didn't even learn those modes to comprehend them properly.
(I'm going to attach the image as soon as I find it)
>>
>>131334655
I already did, but I did it so politically delicately that you didn't even notice.
See:
>>131323658
>>131325166
>>
>>131336687
so phoenicians are jews and they spread all over the world thank to romans burning and salting their sick child sacrificing city?
>>
What the fuck is this even about
>>
>>131337188
That's what you were taught in schools. They conquered our ancestors and removed all the schools except theirs.
>>
File: NUXC1FTkmtw.jpg (124KB, 868x788px) Image search: [Google]
NUXC1FTkmtw.jpg
124KB, 868x788px
>>131336486
>(I'm going to attach the image as soon as I find it)
here it is (and let's not forget that we're still using alfabet for musical notation, only they don't tell us why did they need to shift it from A to C. And they teach us that it was also invented by christians in later middle age. They teach us the same about minuscle, even though there's roman cursive which roots go in prehistoric times. and minuscle is something special with that bdpq tf and other yet undefiphered stuff)
>>
those Hebrew letters arent vowels tho

t.Jew
>>
This reeks of Asherah cultism. Tell me "friend' have you ever read the Nam Shub of Enki? Does Eridu ring a bell?
>>
>>131337892
That's what you're taught, but they are.
They teach the same about arabs, but that alef in Allah is vowel as wow (which (vav) isn't vowel, but labial, according to this structure)
What is hey in the word kabbalah anyway?
>>
>>131338522
Nope, these words are new to me, so I'm glad I wrote here. Thanks.
>>
I don't get the bigger picture here. Yeah languages have a common root. I thought that was already known. What are you getting at?
>>
>>131338683
so whats your point ivan, muh sound sorcery n shieet?
>>
>>131338888
im curious as well, so far it seems incoherent and pointless
>>
>>131338683
I would look away from anything kabbalists have. They lead you away to die in cult of Asherah. Its an trap set a long time ago. Have you ever read about the armies of Sennacherib? They all got destroyed the same way.

They are the ones that took over the Jesus narrative and corrupted it. The Deuteronomists tried to save us but their work was fruitless in the end. They got wiped out due to the folly of Sennacherib. The only thing we have left is the Pentecost. Remember that.
>>
>>131338590
its a silemt consonant, and no seriously tjose arent vowels, theyre consonants, aleph and ayin are silent though and take the sound of the vowel, but the rest arent. you're basing these "theories" by comparing Hebrew to other languages, but that doesnr work, theyre too different to compare. Vavs and yods dont make vowel sounds like they do in english (although some vowels will change depending on whether one is there)
>>
>>131325735
wtf is this mkultra shit?
>>
>>131338855
Alphabets have common structures, whether hidden by cultists or forgotten even before christians came.
The common position of M out of column of the labials (which it is) probably shows that patriarchy of faggots, took over matriarchal cults and replaced Mother (Minerva, Maat, Mut,,,) with JesusKristos, Jupiter, Jhwh - in greek they also replaced θεά with Zeus (θεά is the root in theology, фeя in russian which is fairy in english)
Probably that's why that australian anon got interested in the first place, because I think they pronounce th as f down there.
And greek θ actually sounds as f. And it was a tabooed letter (replaced from its place also in russian. and in book Dead Souls of a great russian writer of xix century it's said that θ is considered obscene (probably because it represent cunt, female letter, compare to z in hebrew: ז representing penis, like literally, I'm not making this up)
>>
>>131340011
dmitry, look dude in my honest opinion you need to get this shit organized and presentable, right now your webpage is unreadable and post forms even less, the theory is interesting, dont get me wrong, but the lack of organization makes it a mess
>>
>>131339360
So aleph is not related to alfa?
Is beth related to beta?
Is gimel related to gamma?
Is dalet related to delta?
And so on...
Hebrew was considered dead language until a century ago, because nobody knew how to read it, Idish is literally the deutsch. So don't try to fool me again, Abram. We're not going to murder you for your tricks, we never were, whatever your books teach you. But we don't destroy what we may use. You're useful somehow. If there was no you, we'd hate ourselves. Play Azazel for us as you always did. Thank you. God bless.
>>
>>131338522>>131338683
Did a search on cult of ashera. Found a youtube video that compares ancient hebrew to caananite alphabet. Thanks for sharing anon.

https://youtu.be/ADikz5rAjJU
>>
>>131340011
You have to ask yourself are languages naturally divergent or convergent. Is there something that cause us to go ether way? One that was hidden from us because it programs our minds like C++ does a computer. One of the crazy things in the united states is glossolalia. Do you know the term? Watch this video and you will see people "speaking in tongues".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwrsJnf3WKc

It happens all over in the south here. Glossolalia happens outside of just Pentecostal circles. Look up Xenoglossy if you are wanting to know more.
>>
>>131320537
Wtf is this shit?
Explain!
>>
>>131340738
>direct link to VICE youtube
Change domain to hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=dwrsJnf3WKc
>>
>>131325166
You are fucking terrible at explaining anything.

I know about as much about what you're talking about having read 5 of your posts as I did when I had read none of them.

For someone who is acting like hot shit with languages, you're doing a pretty awful job of actually USING language.

3/10 see me after class
>>
File: Oheaviside[1].jpg (133KB, 513x789px) Image search: [Google]
Oheaviside[1].jpg
133KB, 513x789px
>>131340306
There's no use in it, because it will never be accepted by academics. I maybe a freak, but it's better to be a freak than a prick. I'd despise them even if they accepted my research (which they never will, for several reasons) so I don't seek their approval. Even in more noble fields there's replication crisis. What happens in humanities - you can figure it out yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ziu2ygE_Wc
>>
>>131340338
they arent, the names were given to the aramaic characters that replaced the Hebrew characters during times of helinization. The names are similar for that reason but the languages are very very different
>>
>>131341409
You don't need academia you need to make sense.

You are typing a mile a second of GIBBERISH.

You look no different than the average schizoposter on /x/.
>>
>>131341413
Writing systems and languages are different things (latin alphabet can be used for very different languages, chinese writing system used to be used for japanese which is as different as can be, that's why they added kana)
>>
>>131341409
>>131341734
i propose a neat clean organized wiki format, its good for things like that and a short why? and what? summary on index
unless you dont want to be readable and understood by other people and i never mentioned academia here
>>
>>131341734
Do you find my runglish wrong? I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>131342155
I'm currently working on some other representation. Text is obsolete, but I like the company.
>>
>>131342169
>Acting all smug and calling others plebs
Ladies and gentlemen, average inbred Russian
>>
give me a gestalt of what this shit is about. so far it's utter gibberish nonsense
>>
>>131342082
what im trying to say is, that only the names are similar, the characters arent
>>
>>131342398
its about representation of culture in alphabet and common origin of writing if i filtered it correctly
>>
File: HET.png (839KB, 600x876px) Image search: [Google]
HET.png
839KB, 600x876px
>>131327805
good for you, i drink almost every day.
>>
>>131329280
>>131331522
i was fiddling around with gematria the past few days and discovered some interesting things.

in english ordinal gematria, or a1, b2, c3, etc..

occult = 74
masonic = 74
killing = 74
jesus = 74
the king = 74
messiah = 74
purple = 74
tarot = 74
gospel = 74
jewish = 74

if you take "seventy four" and translate it into binary code, then count the 0s and 1s, you get 44 zeros and 51 ones.

kill = 44
if you type out "forty four" it sums to 144
144 is 12 x 12, and is also the 12th number in the fibonacci sequence

federal = 51
freemason = 51
zionism = 51

this rabbit hole never fucking ends.
>>
File: honey milk & marmalade.png (31KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
honey milk & marmalade.png
31KB, 460x386px
>>131342398
Letters are vowels and consonants
Consonants are labial and linguals
Linguals are velar and coronal (but that division is only found in latin alphabet)

Further goes curiouser and curiouser (and mystical is ephemeral as mist)
Labials represent female concepts (labia)
Linguals represent male concepts (lingua and linguam)
Then I could go comparing them to elements (states of matter, as we call them today) as their understanding evolved from to ࿋ to ࿌, but I don't want to lose you here.
>>
>>131343055
reverse reduction
government = 47, which is the inverse of 74..
whitehouse = 47
the whitehouse has exactly 147 windows..
>>
File: martyleeds1.png (706KB, 918x1549px) Image search: [Google]
martyleeds1.png
706KB, 918x1549px
every time i post gematria in a thread it dies :(
>>
File: English Ordinal Gematria.png (5KB, 205x212px) Image search: [Google]
English Ordinal Gematria.png
5KB, 205x212px
the jews hide very important things from us
>>
>>131342625
So A in Allah is consonant? After all even arabs are of some use, you see.
If you accent makes you pronounce vowels as if you vomit, it doesn't make them any differnt. They are consonant when you whisper, and probably that how they read those books befor ben Yehuda, duh
>>
>>131343741
Because it's close to numerology, which is close to apophenia, which is close to utter illness.
If kabbalah works, create me a golem.
>>
>>131343473
write some essays on this, i'd be glad to read your thoughts if placed in a coherent fashion
>>
File: a14809-3[1].jpg (52KB, 464x366px) Image search: [Google]
a14809-3[1].jpg
52KB, 464x366px
so whats the tl:dr here?

hebrew alphabet evolved from phoenician

i see no big similarity with latin - hebrew

and compared to the arabic ones i see no pattern either.

but that the left the vowels, to not speak out spells accidently, etc, nice havent taught of that.
>>
>>131344088
i think the entire idea of golems are people who can't grasp the concept that there is a race of people (jews) so mathematically advanced they can't comprehend it.

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr6rRSjxpuMzTq5IaL12PAg/videos
>>
>>131343055
This is really telling. I know this is getting /x tier but gematria is huge in power politics. Kushner 666 building. Trump tower has a bunch of symbolism and number foolery too.
>>
>>131343813
And what they're hiding is not what you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M
What do you think menorah represents?
>>
>>131344254
aeiou.ru is the best I can do, poets suck at prose
>>
I want to write Putin a letter, would he reply to my letter Russiabro?
>>
>>131345000
Which letter would you write to him? Write him letter θ. Gogol said fita is obscene, and fetuk is a bad word after that letter, but we don't have such word, we have pizduk instead, so θ could represent pizda (cunt) with womb opening easy to observe. Let that old man jerk off a little, maybe then our ukrainians brothers know P's
>>
>>131320537
thank me later

https://books.google.com/books?id=jOAyAQAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=Etruria-celtica:+Etruscan+Literature+and+Antiquities+Investigated+...,+Volume+1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjXv4qSvNrUAhVFWD4KHd11Cf0Q6AEIJjAA#v=onepage&q&f=false
>>
>>131345525
I don't quite understand what you mean. I think he seems pretty cool, I like him. I watched the Oliver Stone interviews and he makes a lot of sense in what he says
>>
>>131345871
Stein is leftist an Putin is commie. Whatever he says, the only reason things down here don't go as bad as they used to is that they pretend being pro-free-market (when in fact they got over 70% of russian economy under government control)
Too bad you can't understand what his clerks dare to tell to our farmers, that's fucking riveting:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=418HrceTsO8
>>
>>131346879
Can you tell us more about your linguistic theory as it relates to politics?
>>
>>131347697
We all speak the same language but in different dialects. We construct words of the same morphemes (which we pronounce differently) and once we realize what those morphemes actually are (even though they teach us that letters don't have any meaning, however absurd it is in some cases) as soon we realize it, we all speak all the languages and their divide et empera thing doesn't work on this level (it will happen one way or another anyway, whether over implants or simply by children using internet more and more and thus speaking english all together)
For example: in english you use prefix "to" as in "to do", in russian we use it as suffix "tt" (palatalized t, Burgess did it double to show palatalization)
to be = bytt
to do = deyatt, delatt
and so on.
>>
>>131348407
thank you
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.