/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is life meaningless?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: handsoap.jpg (262KB, 1210x1156px) Image search: [Google]
handsoap.jpg
262KB, 1210x1156px
At least it's not memeingless
>>
>>131320519
>Why is life meaningless?
Speak for yourself faggot
>>
>>131320519
Fuck you, that's why. Accept it and find your own meaning.
>>
>>131320519
Post full pic faggot
>>
The meaning of life is to experience. That's literally all we can gather from what we take in every day.

It's either good, bad, okay, whatever and we all make conscious decisions which effect the outcome of the experience.

The meaning of life is to make life the best experience possible. I'd say the best way to do that is by assigning your life a purpose and sticking to it as much as you can.
>>
kys then commie cuck
>>
File: download.jpg (42KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
42KB, 1600x1200px
The meaning of the existence of biological sentient lifeforms is to evolve into higher states.

That's it. That's the "meaning of life."

To evolve into GOD.

All sentient life forms want to become GOD.
>>
>>131320519

ERROR

LIFE IS OBSERVABLE

BUT MEANINGLESS?

Existentialism is your only hope to get control of your life back. Turn back before you sink into the eternal pit of nihilism and post modernism.
>>
File: 1495513491031.png (15KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495513491031.png
15KB, 300x250px
>>131326561

Apparently Egoism is heavily rampant in Atheism now, when ironically it equivocates religion being a philosophical hug box centered around the self and implicates that it's bad for that reason alone.

You cannot disconnect yourself from the logical sense you use to deconstruct opposing viewpoints. It's either Valid or Invalid.

Having that said, why exactly do Humans fill the incessant need to manipulate their environment if the activities they partake in are not particularly crucial to the hierarchy of needs,

Consciously I don't see your point the point of life was "Live a good life" (Under the moral law of god) to "Objective facts exist and can be measured" (with empiricism) to I exist and thus should guide my own perspective and find meaning for myself in my life (Existentialism) to "There's no Truth, No Certainty and no Point"

You have devolved from a man into an animal with that mindset, rejecting the very notion of your consciousness into a primal drive to exist and nothing more.

You would rather just barely exist instead of transcend so get that "wanting to become GOD"
the fuck out of here. You're not even alive.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.