[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let me tell you the story of my country of Kekistan. A story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1406599583.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406599583.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
Let me tell you the story of my country of Kekistan. A story of genocide, rape, and a people who dared to rise up.

Our country was a piece of shit just like all the White countries. And just like other typical cumskins they couldnt figure out what the problem was. Kekistan was a monarchy so we couldnt do anything while the betas raped, killed, and stoned people.

The hapa kekis who were educated and had enough of pedophile Kek religion rose up and kicked them out of power. We were a minority but we held the cities. Although elliot-rodgersism became the government structure, it was extremely nationalistic.

Kekistan had the day of the rope. The wizards and snow nigger "MGTOWs" were rounded up and hanged. The city people knew the virgin autist retards as "basement dwelling people".

The women purposely wore short skirts to provoke the virgin cumskins and all attempted rapists were shot. Our country experienced a golden age as we continued to deal the white hoardes the only way they listen: through carpet bombing.

And now comes the part of the story where the polack race traitors try to "save the day". They funded these white barbarians and set them lose onto our sanctuary cities. They had no morals. Womens breasts were cut off, mass rape of the "hapa skinned people" occurred. As soon as our army collapsed they unleashed a literal rain of rocket on the cities. Millions died.

Everything we worked for and built up was gone. All the educated people packed up and left. The current "Keki" people are unrecognizable. They look like white pigs.

And this was the story of Kekistan. A country where hapas had enough and actually had a day of the rope. And another country which fell victim to polack white knights who try and save the day. Because apparently securing the future of your race is more wrong than getting genocided by white niggers.

We asked the Ayys to come and help us. It was desperation as we were being decimated by the cumskins. I still re

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.