[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devil's Advocate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rikspolischef-Dan-Eliasson.jpg (38KB, 700x405px) Image search: [Google]
rikspolischef-Dan-Eliasson.jpg
38KB, 700x405px
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/sweden-on-the-brink-of-civil-war-national-police-chief-help-us-help-us

Dan Eliasson, the National Chief of Police in Sweden, is literally BEGGING FOR HELP to anyone who will listen.

This is from Patrik Engellau, a historian who is familiar with the destabilization of countries.

ā€œIā€™m afraid it is the end for the well-organized, decent and egalitarian Sweden we have known up to now. Personally, I would not be surprised if a form of civil war occurs. In some places, the civil war has probably already begun.ā€
Source: https://detgodasamhallet.com/2017/05/26/vad-jag-lart-av-putte/

So I am begging you, any of you, I know this is /pol/ but I need to know because I can't get anyone from Sweden to even talk to me about it. What is the rationale? How do you justify this internally? How am I wrong? How is all of /pol/ wrong about immigration?

If the fucking head of the DoJ said that there were 61 "no-go" zones in the United States and we were on the brink of civil war, you've have a hundred thousand men of questionable physical fitness and personal firearms ready to go fight that fire in under 12 fucking hours.

What the FUCK is HAPPENING PLEASE TELL ME
>>
>>131304671
The Swedish population has been brainwashed would rather get killed before showing the slightest signs of ethnic collectivism.
>>
>>131304824
But, I mean, they're being raped and murdered and their shit's being set on fire, yes? How does brainwashing counter observing that?
>>
People are waking up now, but are they waking up fast enough? And will they have the stomach to do what needs to be done, namely:repatriating ALL these folks back to their country of origin??
>>
>>131306503
Sweden's sleeping better than ever
>>
>>131305393

Liberalism is a mental illness.
>>
How important is this guy really and can we get a better source than jihadwatch and detgodasamhallet?

This sounds like right-wing propaganda at its finest. There's no way in hell a country could be at the brink of civil war and nobody is talking about it.

I'm a fascist and this sounds totally hyperbolic even to me dude.
>>
>>131308339
underrated
>>
>>131304671
Dan Eliasson is a traitor and is primarily responsible for the decay of the Swedish police, no fucking pity for him. He was kept in power despite the numerous complaints against him.

I should also mention that he was formerly in control of Sweden's migration board. He is one of the foremost responsible for what has happened in this country and will be one of the first to hang on the day of the rope.
>>
>>131309202
Shit will break down the next time the economy has a major dip, it's inevitable
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.