[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard "HEIL PEPE xD" Spencer EXPOSED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1498404450184.jpg (64KB, 384x347px) Image search: [Google]
1498404450184.jpg
64KB, 384x347px
>calling Milo a degenerate faggot who alt-right disavows and in later tweet calling Antifa protesting for shutdown of Milo unfair in the same breath.
>shilling for Putin because of his russian wife and calling Holodomor "an accident"
>shilling for nazbol retard Dugin
>going "degenerate this, degenerate that" and then finding justifications for transsexualism and homosexuality
>ironically praising stalinism
>calling for people not define alt-right by "anti-sharia stance" just because of the retarded white sharia meme
>immediately jumping off the Trump train and calling his supporters cucked after he has benefited from them voting for his favourite candidate he himself so enthusiastically endorsed before elections
>going on MSM broadcasts with black hosts and telling them in the face that civic nationalism is "too faggy"
>invites MSM to his conference, "forgets" about it, goes "HEIL TRUMP, PEPEE XDD" then later says "just a prank bro", not knowing this is exactly the evidence MSM needs to make Trump disavow alt-right
>liking "muh gas the Ben Sharpiro the kike" jokes on his public twitter because "I am so tough I don't need good PR"
>countersignals ethnonationalism because "muh white euromutt race"
>reeks of being controlled op because nobody could dedicate so much time to larping and far-right politics without being locked down at this point or getting character assassinated like Milo
>has not achieved anything tangiable except becoming a "face of the alt right" for the MSM to use as punching bag when they need to address something alt-right does anywhere
>Is known amongst the liberals as "that guy who got punched" and he doesn't even mind that reputation
>Alienates all the other reactionary right-wing voices by punching right all the time, by dragging himself into stupid dramas and creating a toxic presence for himself..
>>
File: Chat.jpg (168KB, 957x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chat.jpg
168KB, 957x1024px
>>131302229
>>
>>131302229
ben shapiro would wipe the floor in a debate with this clown.
He's basically a walking version of a redditor who browsed stormfront for a bit.
The alt right is a made up internet party than can rightfully fuck off for dilluting political discourse into nonsense memes and right wing partisan politics.
>>
>Estonian still going at it
You'll eat well with your soros checks for the rest of the month lmao
>>
>>131302811
Indeed. Why are you using nazi flag to post this, though?

>>131302528
Stop with this cancer.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.