[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Does England Have A Snobbish Class System?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 29

File: british class system.jpg (130KB, 700x734px) Image search: [Google]
british class system.jpg
130KB, 700x734px
Why is there so much class snobbishness in England? I come from a very poor area and certain people won't even interact with me due to my accent. I think this is screwed up and is why I support globalism. I think that if we embrace a more U.N globalist system there won't be as much class snobbishness. I'm tired of this because it's impossible to move up the social latter in England and the people at the top make fun of you.
>>
Because every class hates every other class
>>
>>131301844
You should move to the US. People here will suck your dick for having a foreign accent.
>>
>I think this is screwed up and is why I support globalism.
Funny, the class system is exactly why the upper classes support globalism. To the upper classes the based pajeet CEO and the nice Muslim non-profit head at their cocktail parties are preferable to them to the cockney proles, as they see it.
>>
>>131301844
Class is brainwashed into people in the public schools. It turns the majority of the public into dumbed down, lever pulling slaves. Upper classes are raised to manage over them. It's all about preserving a social order, so that upstarts are no threat to the status quo.

The Prussian education system borrowed the English class system. That system was spread to most of the world. The British class system exists almost everywhere now in a subtle way.
>>
File: Beady Anglo wins again.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Beady Anglo wins again.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>131301844

Just talk like a toff. This creates fear and dread in the middle class mind. Ancestral memories of the many indignities the psychopath aristocracy inflicted on their forebears.
>>
>>131301844
>>131302426
Your only real salvation is to disconnect from the mainstream education and work system. In America the monopolies complained about the menace of overproduction before the public school system were forced on us. They don't want you to know that you can make shitloads of money and be self sufficient on your own. They come in and force "help" on you when you don't need it.
>>
>>131302049
That's FUCKED. I visited Canada and America. I spoke to some people there is zero class snobbishness. One guy was a waiter and had drinks and conversations and was invited for dinner to his billionaire bosses house.

>>131302253
I visited the U.S it was awesome people did like my accent but i feel i would never truly fit in as an obvious foreigner

>>131302293
But you look at the U.N, they 99% of the time concern themselves with poor people issues. Then you look at nationalism and it's all Winston Churchill/Bush/Kennedy supported who are all establishment guys

>>131302426
It doesn't exist in America or Canada.
>>
File: 1497513542342.jpg (92KB, 508x767px) Image search: [Google]
1497513542342.jpg
92KB, 508x767px
>I support a destructive ideology because I feel snubbed by society.
>Even though the ideology I support promises to make everything worse by flooding middle and upper class jobs with the wealthy elites of foreign countries.
>>
>>131301844
>think this is screwed up and is why I support globalism. I think that if we embrace a more U.N globalist system there won't be as muc
So stop speaking with a quasi-literate accent. You have free will; no one is forcing you to stay as low-class scum...
>>
File: pomf british.jpg (242KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
pomf british.jpg
242KB, 684x626px
>>131301844
It's also a genetic divide at this point. The upper classes tend to produce prettier grills and "chinless wonder" faggot men, the lower classes vary but are largely responsible for our reputation for ugly women.
>>
>>131302656
We had the Prussian system forced down out throats. It pushed the British class system. It exists in a very subtle, fractured way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
>>
>>131302813
Messed up that greentext. Point remains, you speak like an unintelligent low-class person, that's how people will treat you.
>>
>>131302813
Except I type like I'm an oxford graduate but people can still tell by the way i talk.
>>
>>131302884
Except it doesn't promote class in those countries
>>
>>131301844
ant like minds.
>>
>>131301844
I have spent periods of only hanging out with poor people, and even in the US, it is the same.
>>
>>131303415
No it isn't. In the U.S there is no class divide. I spoke to a guy in a bar one time and he went out and got into a really nice car. And i talked to him like there was no differnece.
>>
>>131301844
Because aristocracy was never overthrown in the UK. What you call class snobbishness is just centuries old aristocratic system - estates of the realm.

A very small group of aristocrats owns the majority of land in the UK. It's worst in Scotland, several hundreds own the majority.

Their land is not included in the land registries, they don't pay any taxes on that.

http://www.newstatesman.com/life-and-society/2011/03/million-acres-land-ownership

Everyone else is either heavily disadvantaged by taxes, which is really a hidden form of rent, or has to directly rent from the said group. That gives them enormous wealth and power.

That's why so many people emigrated to the New World where they could own land for a change.
>>
>>131301844
I wouldn't want to interact with anyone who has a English accent either
>>
>>131303846
Archived that
https://archive.is/L8RrP
>>
>>131303157
t. public "school" teacher

Our managers go off to enjoy Greek life and return to rule over the bread and circus welfare plebs. Mirroring the Roman elite sending their sons off to Greece to rule over the Roman plebs. You have to actually be intelligent to see it. Also the teachers pick and choose who gets to based up to these ranks based on children's obedience towards the state and various social allegiances. Each generation gets more and more slavish. More and more willing to surrender their rights to their authorities. American liberty is being killed by the "education" system.

>>131303628
You have a very naive view of what class is. Fancy cars and toys mean shit.
>>
>>131303902
*Also the teachers pick and choose who gets to ascend up to these ranks based on children's obedience towards the state and various social allegiances
>>
>>131303093
>Except I type like I'm an oxford graduate but people can still tell by the way i talk
whew lad
>>
>>131303902
Educate me then, you're not intelligent
>>
>>131303157
>>131304243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho7PPR93XJk

^Watch this from 21:10-25:10. Public school in America is basically the Prussian Volksschule system. It turns the lower classes into serfs, so they can't be a threat to the rich and established.

Even out styles of clothing are used to promote social class. Preps vs hoods.
>>
I was raised upper middle class, went to a prestigious public school, lived in an affluent village.

I rejected it though. Too many fake and vapid people. Too many liberal idiots and too much virtue signalling. No comradely whatsoever.

I now work in a factory and live in a terraced house near the city centre. Actively tried to lose my accent and my shallow values.
People I meet now are hardy, salt of the earth types. Not afraid to speak their true minds, happy to reach out hand to their peers, content with making the most of life, not scared of hard work.

After seeing both sides, I know who I'd rather throw my lot in with.
>>
>>131304397
Except in America everyone goes to the same school system. The point in the video is talking about is Prussia.
>>
>>131302856
Maybe that's why the upper class of Britbottle men want to commit cultural suicide.
They know that they're fated to get cucked by a chimney sweep.
>>
File: 1498257488972.png (66KB, 879x905px) Image search: [Google]
1498257488972.png
66KB, 879x905px
>>131301844
>Think the upper class people look down at you with contempt
>Support globalism, which is an upper class paradigm that fucks over the working man
They'll be laughing in their gated communities as you get blown to pieces mate
>>
>>131302856
I don't know about that. A lot of upper class women have horse face or they have thin lips and cruel eyes.

Some chavs are beautiful, especially if you prefer their rugged charm and blunt speech. Every estate I've been to has more than a few stunners mixed in with the tramps. You just have to get to them before they have kids, so early.
>>
>>131304600
No we don't. Stupid plebs send their kids to public school, locking them into idiocy for generations. Financially secure elites send their kids to private school, or homeschool them. If you were intelligent you'd know we use the Prussian system.
>>
>>131301844

So you hate "the system" because you are unable to pull yourself up? Just top fucking kek if you don't think it would be like that under a one world government. Look at current EU. That's exactly what a single world government would look like. Totalitarianism, outrageous taxes, European wealth being spread out across all the non-European countries, etc.
>>
File: commubot.jpg (33KB, 400x330px) Image search: [Google]
commubot.jpg
33KB, 400x330px
>>131301844
Because capitalist bourgeois (porky) has created a social structure so that classes fight among each other, rather than noticing the real problem. The real red pill.
>>
>>131301844
class warfare is old as time.
before niggers and other shitskins we used to shit all over the poor white people.
meaning 90% of /pol
>>
>>131304819
I live in a Gated Community too though. I don't mean that. I mean the fact they own all the land and resources, not about globalism in your way. I'm talking about U.N programs of helping equality.

>>131305042
I went to private school too and it was no different from public school so my parents transferred me back. By law there is the same curriculum of both.
>>
>>131305098
It's impossible to pull yourself up
>>
>>131301844
>a classless system
>a more U.N globalist system

These two are not connected.

I really wonder sometimes if these threads are sponsored.
>>
>>131305424
You must have gone to a shitty private school. K-12 curriculum is designed to extend childhood and turn everyone into infantalized meat puppets.
>>
File: IMG_0338.jpg (45KB, 750x757px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.jpg
45KB, 750x757px
>>131301844

>hurr durr it's only england

The entire UK is essentially the same. Also good representation of the class system literally 110 years ago.

pic unrelated
>>
>>131305225

The "real" redpill is that Communist wannabees are unable to pull themselves up because, more often than not, they are lazy and incompetent. While doing absolutely nothing to better their own situation, they'll tirelessly point the finger at the middle/upper class and blame them for their own self inflicted woes.
>>
>>131305504

It is not. Where do you live?
>>
>>131305536
sure bud

>>131305567
I went to a pretty good one actually, what you're saying is just a conspiracy theory.
>>
File: InternationalJew.jpg (44KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
InternationalJew.jpg
44KB, 1024x669px
>>131301844
> falling for the globalism jew.
>>
>>131305685
I don't want to say where exactly but all the land is owned by the rich. You can't become rich since they own all the land and resources.
>>
>>131301844
>english
>social latter

Yeah sure thing.
>>
>>131305536
agreed

>>131305798
You're retarded. It's documented history. Our educational standards have plummeted ever since public schools inception. Do a little reading on John Dewy and Horace Mann.
>>
>>131305567
Can you explain how exactly this entire subversion of the minds of the masses works in K-12 and how are the Private Schools different? I'm genuinely curious to understand this theory.
>>
>>131305850
sure buddy

>>131306035
Bro. Educate yourself schools exist to give everyone a chance it's not a fucking conspiracy.
>>
>>131301844
>Why is there so much class snobbishness in England? I come from a very poor area and certain people won't even interact with me due to my accent. I think this is screwed up and is why I support globalism. I think that if we embrace a more U.N globalist system there won't be as much class snobbishness. I'm tired of this because it's impossible to move up the social latter in England and the people at the top make fun of you.
which functionary from the UN's Communist Bureau for Chan Operations wrote this? kike? christkike? "all is one in jesus, got" or are you one of those insane UN One World Jewreligion guys?
>>
>>131305836

Ok, if you live in a first world country you have ALL the chances in the world to "pull yourself up". Especially if it's within Europe because you get to go to college for free. So here's what you do. Go to college for a degree in a STEM related field. If you aren't smart enough for that, then go for a business related degree (Accounting, Economics, etc.) Focus on school/bettering yourself/lifting weights/etc. In 4 years, you'll be a completely different person and in a different class.
>>
>>131301844
Show flag or never happened
>>
They all live in different worlds and see the other two classes as parasitic retards or useful idiots at best.
>>
>>131306067
It's a conspiracy theory. I went to a private school there is no difference other than less people per class
>>
>>131302656
Bush was a globalist. There are some elites who are nationalist, the majority are globalist traitors.
>>
>>131306218
Except you can't go to College in Europe. America is really the only country where everyone can go to University since all you need to get in is pay them or donate to the University.

Also STEM degrees are kind of worthless since the pay is so low.
>>
>>131305042
Sort of depends. Public schools in nice areas the rich will send their kids to. Even the very rich.
>>
>>131306322

I went to a very select private school as well. The biggest asses in my opinion were the teachers' children.

* In the U.S., private schools tend to be stocked with rich children, teachers' children, and a handful of sports players and the intelligent.
>>
>>131305098
Very little class mobility in the UK.
>>
File: homeschool-domination.jpg (1MB, 800x4773px) Image search: [Google]
homeschool-domination.jpg
1MB, 800x4773px
>>131306067
Everything past elementary school is behavioral conditioning. Schools push music and art to an overextend in order to distract people from their lack of education. Plebs are controlled via mass media after schooling is done. Modern race mixing is pushed for the same effect. That way they plebs are permanently dumb and the elites don't have to manage them as much.

They don't want the public to lead self sufficient lives and educate themselves. Government "education" is about stalling you until you go retarded and must be pushed long by Prussian priests of learning. Do you even know who John Dewey or Horace Mann are you fucking pleb dipshit?

Watch the videos i posted and/or read this.
https://archive.org/details/TheUndergroundHistoryOfAmericanEducation_758

>>131306115
Your parents sent you to a shit private school. Most homeschoolers BTFO public school kids.
>>
File: Screams Internally.png (323KB, 486x357px) Image search: [Google]
Screams Internally.png
323KB, 486x357px
>>131301844
>I think that if we embrace a more U.N globalist system there won't be as much class snobbishness.

Globalism has INCREASED the wealth divides in society to a point they haven't been in ages. We're practically back to lords and peasants, people just don't seem to get it.

Look at the statistics. Since the 1970s, adjusted for inflation, wages are stagnant. Productivity skyrockets thanks to computers and automation but wages are flatlined and living costs are climbing ever higher, so where did the money go?

To the 1% and the 0.1%. That's the wealth divide. The entire product of a more efficient society has gone to a few nasty cunters on the top of the pile, the same cunters who are selling you globalism as an answer to your woes.

Somehow they got you convinced that if we just open the borders and flood the nation with workers that can undercut already disappearing jobs, you'll benefit. How? Nobody can explain that part, just trust them. "Economists say".. Sure. You're so fucking dumb you can't figure out they've jewed you for decades even though you live in with your parents in an apartment despite having a decent job. You think there's a family and home ownership waiting somewhere in your future. You probably think you'll live to see your pension.

That's why they rule you. You're so fucking dumb.
>>
>>131302426
Well the dialects are incredibly different. I mean it takes 6 gorllionth of a second to determine what an English person's upbringing was like. It's really weird for a small country. In America, most people I meet sound just like me.
>>
>>131306691
I mean there is no difference in what they teach. They never taught me to be a "future controller" or some bullshit it was just math, history, english, and all that stuff
>>
>>131306670

Yup, depends on the school.
>>
>>131305836
>I don't want to say
Because he's lying
Show flag faggot
>>
>>131306726
*along by Prussian priests of learning.
>>
>>131301844

there was more social mobility in England 50 years ago

to be honest, lower middle class people "look down" on upper moddle class people due to the later's pretensions

working class look down on underclass and the lower middle class

upper class look down on the upper middle class

the snobbery runs in all directions
>>
>>131301844
The entire British accent comes from class snobbery m8. You bongs got memed into speaking like poor people once some of low birthers became rich during the industrial revolution
>>
File: JewsPolitcalSystemMeme.jpg (384KB, 710x663px) Image search: [Google]
JewsPolitcalSystemMeme.jpg
384KB, 710x663px
>>131306797
>>>131302426
>Well the dialects are incredibly different. I mean it takes 6 gorllionth of a second to determine what an English person's upbringing was like. It's really weird for a small country. In America, most people I meet sound just like me.
because you're all amerikike sub-workingclass scum
>>
>>131301844
ditch the accent
>>
>>131307523
>>
>>131301844
classism is everywhere
you just have to look like a poorfag by being a manlet and people will treat you like shit
>>
>>131306726
http://archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

A strategy was devised in which the Prussian government would set up a forced government educational system which would turn out well disciplined students who would follow orders without questioning authority. To accomplish this feat, the goal of educating children became a national priority permeated with strategies adapted to turn out a national work force rather then an educated citizenry. Every step in the education process was calculated to offer authority figures the least amount of trouble and consequently train a well disciplined albeit docile citizen.Mandatory kindergarten was necessary because it served to break the influence of the mother over the child thus making the child more responsive to government influence.

So how did the Prussian system get from Germany to the United States and what reasons were offered for its adoption here? The Prussian system proved to be a success for that government’s purposes. By the late 1800’s men in the United States including Horace Mann, Barnis Sears, and Calvin Stove heard about the successes of the Prussian system. They traveled to Germany to investigate how the educational process worked. Upon their return to the United States they lobbied heavily to have the Prussian model adopted.
>>
>>131307904
Implementation of the Prussian System Implementation of the Prussian system was to become the goal of Edward Everett, America’s first Ph.D. As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites.

Shortly after Everett and Mann collaborated to adopt the Prussian system, the Governor of New York set up the same method in 12 different New York schools on a trial basis. Incredibly, within two weeks he declared the system a total success and took control of the entire education system in the State of New York. In a "blitzkreig" action with no debate, public hearing, or citizen involvement, government forced schooling was on its way in America.

Working against the concepts and principles the Founding Fathers provided in the Constitution, the Prussian system has produced a gradual but statistically provable decline in literacy and intellectual capability of typical Americans. We can track the five different stages that American education has gone through: 1750-1852—The idea of government controlled schools was conceived; 1852-1900—It was politically debated in state legislatures; 1900-1920—We had government controlled industrialized factory modeled schooling; 1920-1960—Schools changed from being academically focused to becoming socialized; and 1960 to the Present—Schools became psychological experimental labs.
>>
>>131307821
In Canada, mainland Europe, and America there is none of that
>>
>>131307998
You're very naive.
>>
>>131308090
I've been there dude
>>
>>131306851
>>131306670
My rich district i transferred out of offered much more than the poor one. I noticed the core function in both was government control over socialization and infantilization. All my reading was several years below the current grade level. You were never allowed to work ahead, instead being held back to a snails pace. Propaganda filled the curriculum.
>>
>>131306218
This; was born to lower class in England, went through state schools, and am going to Cambridge next year. People moan too much about class divides
>>
>>131308325
Your country has been dumbed down to the point of electing Justin DUDE WEED. Romans knew not to let actors into the political process. Public school tells everyone that Shakespeare is the pinnacle of high art in order to trick them into plebery. We were fucked over by Ronald Reagan in the same way.
>>
>>131308090
It's kind of true, for the most part nobody really cares. You have rare exceptions and kids in school that make fun of poor kids sometimes, and making fun of rich kids, but it's less to do with classism and more to do with individual circumstances and not being a part of the "in" group.
>>
>>131308745
Except Shakespear is the most cultured human on the planet. What the fuck are you talking about, how is he a pleb?
>>
>>131308853
Shakespeare 16th century Bazinga man, low brow humor. He grew up in the age of satire as it was illegal to directly criticize government figures. His humor teaches the lower classes to peck each other bloody and vent their frustrations about the status quo in useless ways(2 scoops for Drumpfy!).Putting him on the pedestal is a total trick.

There are plenty of elite manager types now a days. Even the elite schools are just a mousewheel for the plebs. Here you see Harvard's Inglis lecture is named after a man who layed all this out in full,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
>>
>>131308745
The problem with this post is that it seems to assume people would give a shit about high literature if they weren't taught Shakespeare for whatever reason. No, there wouldn't really be any difference, people just don't give a shit. They've never given a shit, and where you got this romantic idea that the masses would suddenly be more cultured and educated in the absence of government education I'll never know
>>
>>131309225
Shakespeare WAS pleb entertainment. The idea he is high culture IS BULLSHIT!
>>
>>131301844
>that pic

When will manlets learn?
>>
>>131307998
class =/= how much money you make
its genetics too
>>
It's a result of the feudal system. When that was removed, we still had the aristocracy separated from the poorer classes, though if you did manage to get an education and were smart you could make something of yourself.

There's also a reverse snobbery in this country, where people are looked down for coming from a rich and educated background, but that's probably due to Marxism seeping into the culture.
>>
>>131309206
>Shakespeare 16th century Bazinga man
Good job disproving your point. You compare Shakespear to Sheldon Cooper. Sheldon Cooper is from the Big Bang Theory, a show made for the intellectual and scientific elite.

>He grew up in the age of satire as it was illegal to directly criticize government figures. His humor teaches the lower classes to peck each other bloody and vent their frustrations about the status quo in useless ways(2 scoops for Drumpfy!).Putting him on the pedestal is a total trick.
Satire is the most advanced and intellectual form of art. You're just trying to be edgy

>There are plenty of elite manager types now a days. Even the elite schools are just a mousewheel for the plebs. Here you see Harvard's Inglis lecture is named after a man who layed all this out in full,
Except many plebs to to Harvard.
>>
>>131309345
He wrote his stuff and the royal family watched him.
>>
>>131309468
Except education means nothing. Degrees are now all worthless. And what do you mean reverse snobbery, that's a good thing, the rich don't need anymore privilege
>>
>>131301844
I'm from a mining town in Lancashire and went to uni in Bournemouth and had 0 problems with upper class people , the only conclusion I can draw from this is that you're autistic
>>
>>131309470
>Sheldon Cooper is from the Big Bang Theory, a show made for the intellectual and scientific elite.

HAHAHAHA!

Yes Harvard is full of plebs today. There are enough manager types. It's now just a scam for money.
>>
>>131302656
What accent? Poo? Israeli? We're so used to foreign accents here, anywhere that's not totally rural/removed, that it's not a big deal especially if it's an accent from (white) UK, (white) South Africa, or (white) Australia. I grew up in Connecticut, about a 2 hour ride from New York City, and accents were never an issue. We have gorrillians of Mexicans and other latinos and Brazilians. The bigger issue is if the person sucks at English. That makes them an outsider.
>>
>>131301844
>I come from a very poor area and certain people won't even interact with me due to my accent

Get elocution lessons then you pleb. Its not hard to improve oneself. You sound like you have the poor mans mentality of waiting for opportunity and the world to come to you.
>>
>>131309513
Yes, and they promote it because it teaches the plebs to vent frustration as humorous satire instead of real action.
>>
>>131310098
I have a British accent.
>>
>>131303415
>>131303628
The class system in the UK is more engrained and unique than our informal class differences. In the US anyone can make it out of the ghetto and fit in with their neighbors and work in the sense that we won't completely dismiss people just because of their background. If they act like trailer trash, yes, but if they self elevate just a bit so they blend in, no one will hold a stigma against them for growing up poor.
>>
>>131305042
I grew up in an upper middle class area and the public schools were top rate. Basically everyone even the rich would send their kids to them. My local public school had better rankings, test scores and learning outcomes than the nearby private schools without the retarded tuition. And the public schools reflected the makeup of the town (i.e. 98% white) whereas private schools would have nonwhites bussed in from dysfunctional ghetto school districts.

If you pay 30k a year in local property taxes alone (most of which goes to local public school funding) why not use the schools.

These conspiracy theories throwing buzzwords such as "Prussian Education Model" around have no merit. Public schooling is not a centrally planned indoctrination machine. It is actually pretty decentralized and decided by the states and local municipalities.
>>
>>131310501
It's not an issue in most places. We love foreign accents, and we see British accents, for the most part, as elevated and smart. They always throw British people on US news/CNN and US documentaries to make everything sound smarter.
>>
>>131310709
Well sort of. I mean you can't just make money in the U.S either. I mean there's no stimag, it's impossible to rise out of poverty and become rich in the U.S
>>
>>131310930
True. It's just i wouldn't fully fit in.
>>
>>131310766
>whereas private schools would have nonwhites bussed in from dysfunctional ghetto school districts.
This happened at my school. It wasn't enough of them to matter much, but they would 100% bring the education down. They would always end up in the lowest math and science classes. We wouldn't necessarily have needed a separate dunce class without them. The best was people applauding them for going to shit colleges while turning their backs on whites who didn't get into top schools.
>>
>>131301844
You do realize its the snobs you hate so much that are backing and supporting globalism right? Ever heard of a Champagne Socialist or a Limousine Liberal? Globalism is entirely funded by big banks and control-freak billionaires on major power trips.
>>
File: aaaaa.png (197KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.png
197KB, 2500x1645px
>>131309610
>>
>>131311325
>Champagne socialists
THey are rich socialists, rich people support socialism is they have a heart. Which is why they don't support globalism, the polar opposite of socialism.
>>
>>131311409
You're a really bad troll, enjoy your ban.
>>
>>131301844
One thing I loved when I lived in England was hearing all the accents. They vary so widely across very short geographical distances even. And then within any particular location they very greatly based on class. Love it
>>
>>131310501
There is no one 'British accent'.

Unless you count received pronunciation.

Which accent do you have?
>>
>>131311203
Huh? No that's not true at all. "Rich" has to be defined first off. Become a millionaire? Well 99% of the country won't either. Make between $60k and $200k adjusted for cost of living in the area (some places 60k will make you live like a king). Limited education will hinder your ability to get ahead, but absolutely anyone here can do it. All you need is to find a market for something and take advantage of it *while being responsible with your finances*, which is also something most people can't do. It's astoundingly easy to do okay to well to great here. Go to any ghetto and tell them they just need to stop boozing, buying lotto tickets, weed, atvs, retarded junk, and they'll tell you they don't want to and they want to stay where they are.
>>
>>131310766
>public schools reflected the makeup of the town (i.e. 98% white)

My old school was very high tech focused and mostly white. Still, you couldn't work ahead, the books were multiple grade levels behind the current grade, and history was mostly WW2 holohoax BS. I learned more reading on my own before school than from what they gave me in school.

Later one of my shitty science teachers went on to be a giant national Common Core shill. This was at a school district that ranked below 10% in the state. Public education is very much about dumbing people down.

If the Prussian education model is just a buzzword, then why did i go to Kindergarten(German word)? You dumbfucks have no clue about the state of America before the K-12 system infantilized everyone.
>>
>>131309610
This is a liar
OP is a Canadian halfwit posing as a Brit
>>
>>131304533
>I was raised upper middle class

So your parents were mu;multimillionaires who own a lot of property? I doubt that very much from what you said afterwards in your comment.

And what public school did you go to? There are only 8 that are true public schhols. I went to one. A private school kid will often say they went to "public school" not knowing that they didn't, they went to a private school. Big difference.

You sound like you never fit in to your school. If you think hanging around with "hardy" types is the best you can do then good luck. Their game a is tougher than one you have played up until now. You have given up on yourself because of your low self esteem. The "hardy types" will eventually uncover your fraud.

You've bottled it mate. You had the rules of the game laid out for you and you couldnt hack it, so you hide with the "people".
>>
>>131311232
Perhaps, I know several brits and south africans that fit in 100%. It's maybe just your perception or self consciousness. Again my area had heaps of hispanics, even some poos, who were incredibly well accepted. Accents don't phase me, because of the way I grew up, but you will have just as hard a time as I would moving into a small rural area that's not used to outsiders.
>>
File: the-janitor.jpg (41KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
the-janitor.jpg
41KB, 419x610px
>>131311484
>You're a really bad troll, enjoy your ban.
is that a roundabout way of saying you have reported him?
i think it is
https://www.4chan.org/rule
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>
>>131311291
*sorry that sounds dumb. They did't matter somewhat but it wasn't enough of them to kill the education. They were quarantined in stupid kid classes a lot. They WOULD have taken the education down if they weren't quarantined.
>>
>>131303628
Class isn't baubles. It is an inherant way of being. How you compose yourself, how you interact with the world.

You can spot the commoners who made some cash by the decisions they make with their wealth. No matter how many Bentleys and mansions they buy, a footballer is not a member of the upper class.
>>
>>131312020
*Their game is a tougher one than you have played up until now.
>>
>>131301844
globalism wont end divisions. there will always be an us vs them mentality among humans. all that globalism does is erase culture and tradition, it erases the subtleties that make different cultures so diverse and unique and in its place creates a mish-mash of nothingness. there will still be a division between rich and poor there will still be a division between those in power and those who are not. dont kid yourself
>>
>>131309345
oh feel free to name one of his contemporaries who was a little more high brow

I also see you missed the point entirely
>>
>>131311821
Yes but that doesn't really matter here, because most people have no clue what the difference is unless we're talking about super low class, like "chav", maybe? You still easily get a pass if you act like a normal person, because, at least from what I've seen, we like foreign accents.
>>
>>131312209
>You can spot the commoners who made some cash by the decisions they make with their wealth. No matter how many Bentleys and mansions they buy, a footballer is not a member of the upper class.

THIS. Its hilarious.
>>
>>131301844
>Muh egalitarianism.
>>
>>131312209
All true to an extent, just imagine it mattering like 20-50 times less in the US. We don't care where you came from as long as you don't act like a fucking nigger. That is why the US is seen as so special and having the American dream. A lot of poos do well here, but they still have a huge cultural divide between everyone else. It takes one generation, their babies, to be 100% accepted in the middle to upper middle class (higher I guess if the poo becomes a millionaire). It's hard to get brits to understand. We just don't hold the same stigmas that you do.
>>
File: Aberdeen_Scotland-2.jpg (385KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
Aberdeen_Scotland-2.jpg
385KB, 1300x867px
>>131303846
Scotland is a horribly class divided society, especially Aberdeen.
>>
>>131312628
Reagan was a damned traitor who singed us into agreements with the soviets. We've basically been sovietized ever since his reign. Perfect example of why the elites get the plebs to worship actors. Actors are scum who can lie to anyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr-aEtJVVdk
>Exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.
>>
>>131301844
THE UPPER THE CLASS THE LESS THEY MASTURBATE
DIvine Right of Kings, natural hierarchy, social darwninism
>>
>>131312079
Nope. I never said i reported him. I said "enjoy your ban" because most likley someone else will report him.
>>
>>131313057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StJS51d1Fzg
>>
>>131311203

Class isn't purely wealth-based, it's more cultural, if someone of the upper class suddenly loses all their money they don't become working class do they. The British upper class is historically the aristocracy and they're no longer the wealthiest group.
>>
>>131301844
Fuck off poorfag, you and your entire family would (and should) have been gassed in mines if it wasn't for the benevolence of Lady Thatcher. Never ever address me again peasant.
>>
>>131305042
It's true. I was in a minority ruled high school, 40% white, and my freshman year I learned nothing. My parents took me out and put me into private school after my report card came back with all A's. They make it impossible to fail public school which is why there are so many retards who are phased by challenges unlike normal people.
>>
>>131312530
Quite so old bean ahah!

*eats pasty with fork and knife*
>>
>>131301844
Normans.
>>
>>131313776
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>131301844
England doesn't have a snobbish class system. It has a major non-european problem. Only marxist trash can possibly believe that's important now.
>>
>>131313858
It's impossible to fail in private school.
>>
>>131301844
We Need to Reform, bring parliamental influence and autonomy, centralisation of the Country and state and bring back royal authority. Solve Immigrant Problems and leave the EU hardly. Then invest heavily and secure trade and Banking, form alliances and influence in ex-british colonies, make them subordinate in econmocal Terms and spread the Pound, British Army and Royal influence to there, creating a pseudo- British Empire through radical capitalism, fighting and killing corperatist Globalism by that. Increase Reginiolist Patritism and British Nationalism drastically. What you face are Problems caused by a lack of Nationilsm, Monopoly and unsocial societies cklashing everything. Normally you would want Globalism, but Nationalism is the only thing able to replace Nationalism. Classes should be replaced by responsibility-factions with individual Goals they must achieve for the General good and country, like Engineers,Doctors and Bankers. Class and Left/Right fights are the results of Europes mental Retardation on politics. Fuck off from the cucks.
>>
>>131314119
I'm gonna have you flogged in the market square for your impudence, worm.
>>
>>131302656
>Churchill
>Bush
>Nationalist
wew lad
>>
>>131302656
Not true about not get accepted. Move to a city, people will love you. A small rural town is different, but you'll be accepted mostly, anyway... an English accent isn't a problem. Hell, you could use cockney rhyming slang and people will think it's charming.
>>
File: _70511487_63068999.jpg (35KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_70511487_63068999.jpg
35KB, 624x351px
>>131301844
>calm down everyone , OP is just a pleb.
>>
>>131312939

America had a well entrenched industrialist aristocracy right up until the early 20th century, it was killed by a burgeoning middle class in the post-war years as happened pretty much everywhere in the West. The remnants of the British class system still remain because it was not only part of the social structure but also the legal structure
>>
>>131301844
> The UN
> Not a snobbish dictatorial hierarchy that spans the entire world
>>
>>131313858
>I learned nothing
Maybe because youre retarded oor because you went to a bad school?
The fuck are you talking about, indoctrination program? the infantilization youre describing is just niggers being niggers, i.e. Lacking an appetite for anything more intellectual than a rap song. I went to an upper middle class school, we learned plenty and most of our studies went into fair depth.
>>
>>131315878
Ah shit nvm, i meant to reply to the schizophrenic conspiracy guy.
>>
>>131309470
>Big Bang Theory, a show made for the intellectual and scientific elite.
Every single joke in that show is either at the expense of percieved "smart people", or is so entry level that anyone with more than a wikipedia articles' worth of knowledge on the topic finds it either incredibly unfunny or just outright wrong and based on incorrect "common knowledge" information. BAZINGA is such a meme here because the show suffers from writers who don't know shit about what they're writing their jokes about.
An entry level highschool physics or programming class will teach you more than enough to point out glaring, cringeworthy flaws in TBBT's writing. If you think that show is high class and intellectual, it just shows how low-class, uneducated and unskilled you are. I would have no trouble believing you're a barrista.
>>
>>131315878
I learned most people around me don't care about the truth and only want to chase titles.
>>
>>131301844

>I come from a very poor area and certain people won't even interact with me due to my accent

This isn't a thing at all.
>>
>>131311839
Hey, keep talking this is good stuff.
>>
>>131301844
They are a snobby people, it's kind of what they are known for. That and shitty food.
>>
>>131316142
>wikipedia
No one has the knowledge of wikipedia since it's a collection of all knowledge. I'm a Civilian Scientist and learn everyime i open wiki.

>An entry level highschool physics or programming class will teach you more than enough to point out glaring, cringeworthy flaws in TBBT's writing.
Because they are specialists you low class trash.
>>
>>131314722
Quite.
>>
>>131312430
Shakespeare was a good entertainer, but plays have always been a vessel for shaping the public's mind. Classical Greek plays were produced and filtered based on how they would mold the mind's of the plebs. Mainstream entertainment is the same today. All top down culture form above, or things which were perceived to be beneficial after the fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VllwRgSECcw
>>
>>131306849
You must have been part of the control group for the GATE kids, sorry bud
>>
>>131301844
Yes yes goy! very good, it's all those """posh""" people that are causing all your problems, support Ahmed he's just like you!
>>
>>131301844
Then fake your fucking accent. No big deal you incompetent faggot
>>
>>131315855
All my wat. This doesn't even make sense, do you live under a rock?
>>
>>131316320
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/common-core-authors-secret-we-choose-teacher-year

Brad McQueen, a former Common Core insider and current public school teacher in Tucson, has exposed another dirty little secret of the Common Core machine: the authors of the Common Core Standards are the ones who choose the teachers who get the title, "Teacher of the Year."

Writing for EAGnews.org, McQueen exposes the Teacher of the Year program as a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO) -- the very organization that authored the Common Core Standards. He explains that this is why every time a pro-Common Core teacher appears in commercials or in front of legislators advocating for the educational system, they also have "Teacher of the Year" behind their names.

As an example, McQueen uses current National Teacher of the Year Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, saying he is on paid sabbatical from his high school while he travels the country as a "spokes-bot" for Common Core.

^Jeff Charb was my science teacher. I've posted on here before about him. He was a wierd drama fag that had the whole school watch a video of him shaking his butt to that "On the Catwalk" song. The whole school was full of retarded pedos. It was hailed as a model for common core.
>>
File: Weyland.png (528KB, 928x738px) Image search: [Google]
Weyland.png
528KB, 928x738px
As a working class man who worked hard and got educated.. the class system must be eradicated.

The day must come in the future where we find the royals and all nobility and shoot them in the back of the head.

Despite having a better education than almost all the upper and upper middle class boys in my office, they still treat me with elitism and disdain. I am their MANAGER and they have the nerve not to return my calls. I go over to their work station and find them there browsing the internet. They think they are above you simply because of who their ancestors were. We must wipe them out and install a lord protectorate from a working class background to safeguard the realm.
>>
>>131313776
Great bait
>>
>>131301844
I like the english class system better actually. In the US it's all about money but no culture. You have "upper" class people who couldn't tell you shit about philosophy or geography or music but somehow think they're higher class because they have more money and a better job. Honestly if you don't know every capital in Europe you're a hick no matter how much you make.
>>
>>131301844
Pakistan has a long standing caste system
>>
Its not your accent if you talked the same but were articulate then it would be fine, the working class seperate themselves even from the middle class who have done nothing to them except earn more, realise it's not always the posh people's fault
>>
>>131301844

> Why does England have a class system.

Every society in human existence has a class system.
>>
>>131316742
>yes yes, good little goy, blame the poor muslim for your problem instead of the aristocracy who's laughing at you for being poor and starving
>>
>>131317044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avr3u8XI6es
^Jeff Charb was on the team that developed Prozac and promoted it to us in class. They're pushing the depression meme on kids who don't digest the propaganda bulllshit they push in school.

http://eagnews.org/national-teacher-of-the-year-finalists-were-handpicked-by-common-core-crowd/

Another finalist, Devlin, is a technology teacher who helped write Pennsylvania’s Common Core Curriculum for English Language Arts, according to his bio on the National Teacher of the Year’s website. He was also on an advisory committee that helped guide the Pennsylvania Department of Education on its implementation of the NSA-like student data suctioning systems, as well as the implementation of the teacher evaluation system that links suctioned student data to teacher performance in his state.

This new type of teacher evaluation system will be used as the enforcement arm of the Common Core to digitally keep tabs on any teacher who is “going rogue,” or going off script, by teaching kids to think for themselves rather than parrot back the Common Core approved positions.

>>131317127
Look up John Taylor Gatto's stuff on youtube. America was the envy of the world due to it's classless structure. We overproduced and out-competed everyone. Public school was the elites trying to reign in their monopolies.
>>
>>131317127
KYS be a better manager and you will get some respect, maybe it's because of the working class hatred of articulate people
>>
>>131317202
I'm highly educated and can't name a single capital in Europe besides London. Being a freak isn't the same as being educated.
>>
>>131317680
No the elites are a disease and should be eradicated but people who speak well are not the same you absolute imbecile
>>
>>131317621
That wasn't the question

>>131317483
Post people are holding you back.
>>
>>131317869
What?
>>
>>131317724
I am the perfect manager. All KPI's in the office that I manage are perfect. I'd have all the upper class/upper middle classes fired and replaced with working class boys who actually know the meaning of a hard days work in a heartbeat if I got the chance.

Our working class white men have no future at this point, I'd love to do something to support them.
>>
>>131317127
Sounds like you're an uppity pleb with a chip on their shoulder. They won't respect you.

You sound like a modern day woman going on and on about how they got their despite being a woman. No one respects them either.
>>
>>131317448

So did every European society, from the ancients through the feudal ages to the industrial era. Social hierarchy is the prerequisite to a functioning society
>>
>>131318049
They don't respect me due to their class, my position is higher than theirs in the company.

Typically in an organisation you can get away with saluting the rank and not the man - they do neither because of how these upper classes think and function.

They believe life is simply an extended private school where they can float from position to position because daddy made them think this way.

They get a shock when I actually make them do real work for a change.
>>
>>131317993
>Buh Muh middle class people not listening to me!
>Be a stronger leader and manager, there is no way it's just all their fault, you are supposed to manage them so do it
>>
>>131317979
The rich hold the resources that the poor need.
>>
>>131318193
I don't think you know how a company works or is structured, probably because you don't have an office job.
>>
>>131318206
Yeah,not the middle class who are blamed for the elite's actions because a lot of working class people are fucking stupid and hear them """"speaking posh"""" and get triggered
>>
>>131318283
>Trying to tell me about jobs when can't even manage people lower than himself
>>
>>131317712
http://eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/

But the Teachers of the Year have a dirty little Common Core secret. They are not exactly the non-partisan, objective teachers advocating for their profession to the public at large that they profess to be.

The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

Current National Teacher of the Year, Jeff Charbonneau of Washington, is on paid sabbatical from his teaching obligations at the high school where he worked so that he may travel the country as a spokes-bot for the Common Core.
>>
>>131318354
Or perhaps they are not too happy with 1000 years of Norman noble rule over our land.

One day I hope we can take all nobles and royalty outside onto the grass and shoot them in the back of he head. Nobles and elites who replace them shall also be shot in the back of the head. And so on and so forth until the class system is abolished and no nobles/upper class elitists infest the system.
>>
File: commieexecution.jpg (18KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
commieexecution.jpg
18KB, 350x200px
>>131318484
KYS commie, the best will always do well but that is not to say there shouldn't be some regulation
>>
>>131301844
Cool story Marx
Class warfare didn't work 50 years ago and it wont now.
>>
>>131318189
>My position is higher than theirs

And? You're not in the military. Saluting the bloody rank? Get a grip. In the state of the modern world, you don't get respect simply because you're higher up the chain.

I'm a junior charge nurse, my staff grades and CSW's respect me because I lead them properly. They have absolutely no respect for the ward manager because she puts no effort into leadership and brandishes her role like a club when she needs something done.
>>
>>131318792
>I'm a nurse
I did not read the rest of your post.

>>131318755
>I am a commie for wanting to end 1000 years of foreign rule that has been enforced upon Britain by Norman nobles

Listen to yourself.
>>
>>131317044
>>131316320
Here's a thread i made about him awhile back.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114059096/#114059096
>>
>>131318896
>Foreign rule, Normans are English now you actual spastic
>>
>>131319032
>normans are english now
No.

You're literally content with the foreign rule we have over our lands. A cuckold.
>>
>>131319092
English socety as we know it is a mix of saxons/anglos/normans the normans don't rule exclusively now as they once did, now the elite are a mix of all that are now indistinguishable
>>
>>131319317
There have been no significant upheavals in 500 years, the ruling class that dominates and oppresses this country is anything but English.

Cromwell should have finished the job
>>
>>131301844
>Why Does England Have A Snobbish Class System?
It's leftover from a time when people were capable of admitting that some people are better than others. Now we deny what we can all see and pretend everyone is equal.
>>
>>131319451
they are not french Normans what are you talking about? Do you mean southerners?
>>
>>131303093
No one here types like an Oxford graduate and if they do they're vigorously shit on for taking themselves seriously.
>>
>>131318354
sure buddy
>>
>>131319511
How is that the case? You are born rich or born poor, you aren't given a chance to prove yourself
>>
>>131301844
Eh come on thats not really true. If you use bad grammar and show lack of education, people will assume you're badly educated. If you show the opposite people will assume the opposite.

I came from poverty level background and never went to uni but I pronounce words correctly and use grammar right, so everyone assumes I am "posh."

This is nigger-tier affirmative action gimme gibs bs.
>>
File: 1497542838875.jpg (146KB, 537x452px) Image search: [Google]
1497542838875.jpg
146KB, 537x452px
>no Qt snobby british gf
feels bad being poor bros
>>
>>131318896
At least I can manage my own staff.
>>
File: class.jpg (45KB, 550x330px) Image search: [Google]
class.jpg
45KB, 550x330px
>>131301844
>Turbo-Racism when you've been so racist you have to find advanced racism among your own kind.
>>
I am working class, my school rather loosely educated me & my peers strongly enforced the idea that to be a swot was a bad thing.

Consequently, I live a thoroughly working class life with any delusions of socially moving upwards being quite unobtainable.
>>
File: lad.jpg (548KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lad.jpg
548KB, 1920x1080px
>>131302604
>>
>>131301844
Don't care. Just gives me something to aspire to.
>>
File: 1497851892921m.jpg (41KB, 888x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1497851892921m.jpg
41KB, 888x1024px
>>131301844
>I come from a very poor area and certain people won't even interact with me due to my accent.
Utter fucking bullshit, it doesn't work that way, and only people who live elsewhere and see meme tier entertainment think it would be that way. Take your pronoun flag of and put it to country; then we'll see that you aren't a Bong and are talking shit.
>>
>>131320224
>pronounce correctly
as much as I make fun of some spanish accents (andalusian), they are not incorrect. They are variants of a language, as correct as the others.
Personally, I like to hear badly spoken Catalan. It means people who were not born into a native speaker household have adopted the language for themselves. That is a win
>>
>>131321668
How do you change geographic location?
>>
>>131322751
WTf, im in vacation in Canada and that's why but im british.
>>
Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, ugly kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #nsfw-introductions to get un-kiked!

https://discordapp.com/ - invite/ - cpZ7VFx (Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 We declare a race war!
Join us and hang a nigger today!

Sieg Heil
>>
>>131316257
Totally could happen if he spoke ebonics.
Plausible
>>
>>131323485
What you just said was very racist and rude actually.
>>
>>131305424
>I went to private school too and it was no different from public school so my parents transferred me back. By law there is the same curriculum of both.

Where? That's not the case in America. We don't have a standard federal wide curriculum.
>>
>>131324114
Common core bro. And I grew up in England. I'm just trying to debunk the idea that some conspiracy theorist said that people in private schools are taught to be world controllers.
>>
>>131324252
English Canadians need to STFU about USA's system. WTF do you know? World controllers do not send their kids to Common Core, pleb, K-12 public schools.
>>
>>131326191
Because it's a giant conspiracy! There is no fucking world controller school system, it's just policy makers who go to law school and decide to run for political office.
>>
>>131326427
You're a retarded fucking leaf with no reading comprehension. Keep your dumbass mouth shut about the US education system. You know jack shit.

I bet you think Obama and MLK Jr. earned their grades without the help of groomers. Top level policy makers are groomed for their roles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IShbhepwieA
>>
>>131301844
sob somewhere else. People are dicks and replacing class with diversity isn't going to stop the hierarchy from forming. Are you really prepared for jihadists running you over just because your posh neighbours don't like your gross accent.
>>
File: 1497078601508.jpg (128KB, 1200x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1497078601508.jpg
128KB, 1200x1067px
>>131324252
Common core is just a set of standards, each state / district writes their own curriculum using the standards as a rough guide. Private schools can have wildly different ways to teach the overarching standard. You merely went to some shit private school and didn't notice the difference. Please don't dump your future kids into a public school thinking you will get the same outcome if they went private. You must do your due diligence in researching on which school to send your child.
>>
>>131301844
The people who stick to the class divide are the people who fear the notion of classes.

These are normally people who belong to no class and are thus shunned.

I wouldn't worry about these bastards.
>>
>>131321668

M8 he's just baiting all the septics.
>>
>>131321668
I don't doubt he's British, but he's very clearly confused by all our class culture. He is like a communist or child, utterly devoid of any reality... for now.
>>
File: hmmm.png (4KB, 165x276px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
4KB, 165x276px
>>131301844
>>131322751
>>131322798
>>
>>131301844
Floreat Etona!

Working class accents are sickening and deserve the fate they entail
>>
>>131324252
>conspiracy theorist said that people in private schools are taught to be world controllers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyc%C3%A9e_Henri-IV#Famous_alumni

Emmanuel Macron, French President
Laurent Wauquiez, former French Minister of Higher Education and Research
Delphine Batho, politician
Christopher Meyer, British ambassador to the United States
Marius Moutet, diplomat
Henri d'Orléans, Count of Paris, pretender to the French throne
Michel Sapin France Finance Minister, just left.
André Vingt-Trois, Cardinal, current Archbishop of Paris

That's just one of the top schools. I'm sure someone connected the dots here for UK elites. Not many public school plebs become powerful, some became rich but rarely powerful. Even the private schools have elite tiers, have to check the alumni.
>>
File: oooo.png (27KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
oooo.png
27KB, 657x527px
>>131323571
kek
>>
>>131331215
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqcK53mBuYE
>>
>>131301844
In Wales the "British" class system doesn't really exist; we have the Crachach, a slightly mythical Welsh speaking elite.

Of course, Welsh people seem to enjoy taking down anyone who obtains more success than the group which they came from... it does at the very least ensure people don't get too full of themselves...... but then successful people just avoid this by moving to England and joining the Class system.
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.