[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

American only thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png (11KB, 250x154px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Ohio.svg.png
11KB, 250x154px
Which state would you say is most based?
>>
>>131301236
Ohioan here.
It's a mix based. Cleveland is SOL, Toledo is pozzed, Columbus is a drug hive and a den of evil, Dayton is fun and Cinncinati is ok.
I live by Indian lake and it's rather chill despite it being touristy during the summer.
>>
>>131301666
>Cinncinati is ok.
nigger
>>
>>131301781
Cincinnati is shit but compared to Toledo and Columbus and Cleveland it's ok.
Also it has the Ohio river. Which is a damn fine escape route if need be.
>>
File: ruGX4o5.png (38KB, 163x224px) Image search: [Google]
ruGX4o5.png
38KB, 163x224px
>>131301666
>666
them digits
>>
can we all agree ohio is the most based state?
we had the most presidents
>>
>>131302248
Also the literal best astronauts as well as a hottie who was killed and her legacy usurped by a fucking school teacher.
>Be Judth Resnik.
>Not the first American woman into space but is still a fucking hottie.
>Brilliant mind and absolutely based.
>Didn't buy into feminist horseshit.
>Knew the Discovery shuttle better than most others.
>One day they bring a nobody in who would likely try and open a hatch in space like that one Saudi Prince.
>She's going to give a fucking school lecture in orbit.
>The Shuttle, Challenger blows up but Judith Resnik actually manages to switch the pilots O2 flow to emergency.
>Switches in her position on the main deck indicate she survived break up and tried helping before they slammed into the water.
>Every fucking bit of writing and media save for all of one source ever focuses on Christa McAuliffe.
But it's cool. We have Neil Armstrong and Dr. Rendezvous can go fuck himself if he ever tries to downplay Ohio.
>>
>>131301666
The big cities are always going to be pretty shit

Where ohio really shines is in the small towns that are comfy af
>>
>>131301236
AZ, no contest.

>need to prove citizenship to graduate highschool
>Constitutional Carry
>>
>>131301666
Indian lake is the shit senpai
But i think I'm going to move to Catawba or oak harbor to raise a family
I love the lakeshore
>>
>>131303746
For me it comes down to no work in IT or even military contracting that way. I work down in Dublin, but I happily drive 45 minutes every day to get into work. Plus I also have my own dock which is free and a nice little place on the lake that's only 500 a month.
I'd gladly live up on Erie itself, but the only work for me would be in Cleveland and there's no way on gods green earth that I would ever set foot in that part of Ohio willingly again.
>>
File: ThatArkansasFeel.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ThatArkansasFeel.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
All states

FFFFFFAAAAAAALLLLL IN!
>>
>>131301236

pennsylvania

microcosm of the union, the other 49 states are superfluous
>>
File: IMG_1695.jpg (27KB, 229x148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1695.jpg
27KB, 229x148px
Union General McPherson's men dug up graves in Salt Springs, GA not far from where I live, to steal wedding bands from corpses. He was killed by CSA General Patrick Cleburne's men on July 22, 1864.
I recently marked the anniversary of his death, by spitting on the ground where he died. I own a copy of this print from Harper's Weekly, as a reminder of what a vile person he was.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.