[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Millennials the least skilled generation?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: steve-o 1.png (3MB, 1484x1799px) Image search: [Google]
steve-o 1.png
3MB, 1484x1799px
>>
>>131301054
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/12/american-millennials-least-skilled-study_n_6852650.html
>>
>>131301054
Chinese kids are programming apps by 8 years old, our kids are being taught about feelings and safe spaces and white guilt. also common core is the biggest assault on an entire generation's education I've ever seen in my life. I thought it was a joke at first, it seemed too ridiculous to actually be taught anywhere.
>>
>>131301130
Here's the archive
https://archive.is/oYSxv
>>
>>131301054
Received no education. Public schooling is not education. Kids go to public school to learn to become slaves, not to succeed.
>>
>>131301054
Who needs skills when you have comfy technology and mommy to cook you nuggets?
>>
File: sad.png (4KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
4KB, 247x204px
>>131301054
Don't bring Steve-o into this
>>
>>131301054
Vaccines, bad food, no real world exposure, shitty schooling
>>
One big aspect is the massive feelgood bullshit safe space mentality.
Everyone always wins, so why put in the effort of bettering yourself?
You're going to get an award anyways.
Or so people believe.
They get an imaginary pat on the back achievement which isn't worth shit.
Just like you get in games, but that's enough for a lot of folks and they lull themselves into the belief that it's good enough.
Combine this with the lack of attention spans and you get a creature that can't focus and has no drive or any incentive to better themselves.
Even when people do want to break out of that shit, their ability to focus for a prolonged period on a subject is so far gone, that they can't even start their journey to unfucking themselves.

It's a wonderful situation for anyone with half a brain, because selling things without having to lift your ass from your computer seat has never been this easy.
Bad thing is that people born in the early 90s before internet went mainstream, are going to be the very last generation with any form of skill or creativity in their brain and even that group is fairly fucked in the head.
>>
take one look at the parents.
>>
>>131301054
Too much getting fucked up on drugs and alcohol and whores
>>
because schools are too afraid to teach kids anythings
because if lil timmy gets a splinter it's reckless
endangerment of a child and a traumatic near
death experience.
>>
The internet. They have enough entertainment media to last a lifetime at their fingertips at any given moment. Eventually this makes the millennial's focus shift away from accomplishing goals, and towards how to best make use of the entertainment he has available to him.

For instance, to a millennial, a day spent playing video games is a productive day, because he could have instead been on forums absentmindedly refreshing. When he realizes he's wasting his adult life and has accomplished nothing for five years, he quickly finds something to distract himself and forgets about it for a year or two.
>>
>yet another shitty useless millenials thread
Millenials posting should be a permanently bannable offense.
>>
>>131301054
because this generation is conprised of more niggers and spics, and schools are more run by kikes than ever

still, better spend more money on this goyim!!!!
>>
>>131301530
thanks
>>
someone tell me how this steve-o meme started... he's obviously gen-x not a millenial
>>
why should they bother? whole world is at their service. all talent and educated people of the world is competing for a US green card, H1-B worker visa, some sort of permit.. all they need to do is rule, which requires social intelligence and that actually is what is being taught in US schools.
>>
>>131301054
I wish I could filter "Why [foregone conclusion]" posts to hell
>>
>>131301054
That's because public school is an excise for corporations to advertise and a few shit teachers to push their point of view
high school english classes are filled with a lot of bullshit, and not enough teaching of creative writing and reading literature
they even put (((mindful))) in english class during senior year
there is a complete lack of specialized classes which should be what they are doing for that late of education
social studies/history is mostly opinionated bullshit, rather than just telling what happened they are telling us how to feel
>>
and that's not even getting started in non required classes
from what I heard about psychology they outright lie to students about why the male suicide rate is higher than women
ignoring that women do more attempts
I've also heard they do "all cultures are equal" leftist shit

Any non required class that isn't strictly art, tech, mech, or gym is feel good bullshit, which is a lot of classes

remember you have to think the way WE want you to
>>
>>131305028
why...
>>
>>131301054
Is steve o a millennial? Also its because of non-whites not whites
>>
>>131307252
why do you always bring race into this
>>
>>131301488
>1488
Nice numbers my dude but china isn't a very good example of skilled people. Japan sure but China's genepool is eternally fucked.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.