[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I follow this chick on Snapchat who's a kindergarten teacher

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pre-K kangz.png (911KB, 974x1078px) Image search: [Google]
pre-K kangz.png
911KB, 974x1078px
Really makes you wonder why U.S. public schools are circling the drain.
>>
>>131299981
>>
>>131299981
Why the fuck would she take pictures of her students and upload them to her private account? A private account that also has stripper photos on them I might add. She's going to get sued by every one of her students.
>>
>>131299981

What exactly are you expecting from a profession that pays people shit and accepts literally (literally) anyone who applies? You can be a felon and be a teacher because nobody wants to put up with all the bullshit for such low pay.

If you want good teachers, you have to be able to pay qualified people to do the teaching.

Teaching has become a profession where you can have your life ruined overnight because of some shitty kid and their insane parents, all for the pleasure of just barely making enough income to live on - until the summer hits, at which point you're not making any money at all!
>>
B/C she's a Negress anon
>>
>>131300323
Teachers start out at $40k... can make upwards of $85k. 3 months off, no weekends, platinum health care, and a bulletproof pension. For everyone 1 open teaching position there are like 300 applications
>>
>>131300240
>Niggers
>Suing a stripper

Dumbass, they'd probably want lessons or lap dances. Niggers have no class or intelligence.
>>
>>131300605
>1 open teaching position there are like 300 applications
Bullshit
>>
>>131299981

What exactly are you expecting from a profession that pays people shit and accepts literally (literally) anyone who applies? You can be a felon and be a teacher because nobody wants to put up with all the bullshit for such low pay.

If you want good teachers, you have to be able to pay qualified people to do the teaching.

Teaching has become a profession where you can have your life ruined overnight because of some shitty kid and their insane parents, all for the pleasure of just barely making enough income to live on - until the summer hits, at which point you're not making any money at all!
>>
>>131300805
That is total bullshit. Despite the sweet bennies and reasonable pay, most public schools can't keep teachers because they are full of nigs and spics that make teaching life hell.

There may be 10 to 1 apps to positions, but of those that get hired in an average district the turnover is probably close to 50%.
>>
>>131300805
Not bullshit at good suburban districts. And the hellhole districts pay really well, see: D.C.
>>
>>131300605
>no weekends,

What do you mean no weekends?
>>
doesn't me she isn't a caring person.

If anything she has insight on what not to do.
>>
>>131299981
test
>>
>>131302038
This. Kindergarten teachers don't do shit but give kids snacks, hand out worksheets to color in, and recite the ABCs.
>>
>Mom's side of family is mostly teachers

It really depends on the state how well they pay you and how many applicants there are.

Anymore they're looking for people that are certified to teach two classes. If you have a stem degree and are certified in either a math and a science or two sciences, you have very little competition for a job and its not unheard of to start in the 50k's.

>with the combination of healthcare, pension, and job security its not a bad deal.
>>
>>131301773
they don't work on weekends he means
if you plan to start a family being a teacher is probably really convenient since you can spend time with them when you're both off
>>
>>131302610
Ah, I thought he meant you had to work on weekends too.
>>
The modern liberal & progressive education system is a fucking nightmare.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.