[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do niggers love Hennessy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed (1).png (57KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
57KB, 384x384px
Why do niggers love Hennessy?
>>
French celebrated all Americans for their WWII efforts, including the Blacks. It is said that African Americans were first introduced to cognac during these celebrations. This was in 1945, the same year in which EBONY was founded. Hennessy ran the first spirit ad to appear in EBONY in 1951 (and also JET’s first spirit ad in 1953). The power of EBONY held in the Black community was particularly extraordinary because everyone read it and became familiar with the people and brands featured in between its pages. That Hennessy ad is believed to be the start of the loyalty that the African Americans have to the brand today.
>>
>>131298044
Because rich jews told them to.
>>
>>131298044
Fook me I'm a nigga.
Where dah wite women at?
>>
Hennessey is owned by Jews. Rap labels are owned by Jews. Doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure this one out.
>>
>>131298388
The Hennessey family still owns that company and it was started by an Irish immigrant Richard Hennessey.
>>
File: 1494089353978.jpg (37KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494089353978.jpg
37KB, 480x480px
>>131298044

What's wrong with Hennessy fucc boi?
>>
Umn no, Hennessy company is based, they never chose a side.
>>
>>131298044
Cognac is the best. Is no surprise anyone likes it. Why do niggers like luxury cars? Because they're the best. They're indolent and they ape the rich.

Why don't niggers like Scotch? That's the question. We should start an import business and market smooth blended scotch to niggers.
>>
>>131298044
WE
>>
>>131298207
Did you just make that up? Either way, it's fascinating.
>>
>>131298044
They like anything that is seens as high class. Though everything they touch turns into nigger tier trash after that. Gucci is trash, hennessy is trash etc.
>>
>>131298704
This
>>
because rappers drink it
>>
It mixes best with grape soda.
>>
cuz 2pac drank dat
>>
>>131298044
The negro doesn’t actually like nice things, IQ 80 isn't really capable of any artistic appreciation. Negroes will buy expensive cars but never take them to the track, appreciate the engineering, or maintain them. The negro will buy a bottle of Maison Fournier and mix it with coke, or go to art exhibits to take selfies but never actually look at the art. The negro mind can only appreciate beauty superficially and only as a means of increasing their perception of their self-worth.
>>
Same reason hipsters love pabst, oly, and rainier.
>>
>>131301391

http://www.ebony.com/life/hennessy-blacks-straight-up#axzz4l2lv8y8z
>>
I was surprised to find Hennessy and apple juice actually tastes pretty good.
>>
Niggers are enslaved by brands.
>>
>>131298044
Who cares? Just remember to go long on Hennessy stock for six months, then take investment and profit and short it if they ever get their reparations.
>>
>>131298994
>blended scotch
Haha oh wow
>>
Because niggers have low self esteem. They know they're ugly. They know they're stupid. They know they'll never be as good as white people.
>>
>>131298044
Status symbol. Niggers are obsessed with status symbols.
>>
>>131298044
The same reason a retard would put value into high priced, perceived as rare, material objects. They think it adds to their value as a person to have rims, jordans, and Hennessy, because they are incapable of higher thought. Other races have people doing this sort of thing, yes, but it's most notable amongst nogs.
>>
>>131307575
Get off your high horse, Johnny walker and and a 100 other distillers have been selling blended scotch for 100 years or more. Even the ones that dont legally have to be labeled are still blended in a fashion.
>>
>>131298704
Someone's about to pull up some Irish jewry meme. Because Hennessy wins over the other labels, they likely have some sort of deal with the joo. Really it's niggers' faults for being so susceptible to superficial crap above and beyond other races.
>>
>>131303703
Literally this.

/thread.
>>
>>131298044
Probably easy to steal from old white folks homes. White power
>>
>>131298044
Because it's a high quality alcohol. I drink it with my black bud as he fucks my asshole
>>
File: 1497981814078.jpg (203KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
1497981814078.jpg
203KB, 1200x799px
>>131307959

>They know they're stupid. They know they'll never be as good as white people.

Um, try again sweetheart.
>>
>>131302389
>Versace, Mercedes, white women; NIGGA, NIGGA, NIGGA
>>
>>131307959
Don't get what that had to do with Hennessey but ok.
>>
>>131298044
they don't drink beer they drink malt liquor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1182020
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.