[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRITAIN YES!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: boy_celebrate_finsbury.png (1MB, 1149x759px) Image search: [Google]
boy_celebrate_finsbury.png
1MB, 1149x759px
Internet control and reeducation camps are the way to go!

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/boy-13-reported-to-antiterror-prevent-programme-for-celebrating-finsbury-park-mosque-attack-a3572631.html
Archive:
https://archive.is/QHSv6

>A 13-year-old boy who celebrated an alleged terror attack on Muslim worshippers in Finsbury Park has been referred to the government’s anti-extremism programme.
>The teenager, who was reported to the Prevent scheme by his school, described the north London van attack, which left one man dead and several other people injured, as “wonderful news”, according to The Sunday Times.
>The youth is thought to have previously displayed racist signs, which were being dealt with by his school, the newspaper reported.
>He is also believed to have an older relative with links to the English Defence League, which staged a rally in London on Saturday.
>>
>>131297694
I'm not convinced
>>
>>131297694
>>A 13-year-old boy who celebrated an alleged terror attack on Muslim worshippers in Finsbury Park has been referred to the government’s anti-extremism programme.

And yet the thousands of cheering Facebook accounts on every European attack go by unnoticed.

Engages the enneagrams.
>>
>>131297694
Yes you're right. Reeducation camps. And everyone will be forced to attend. New flags and anthems to learn in preparation for the five regions of the world. This is the softening up process. Dissidents sent to papua new guinea, short life expectancy
>>
Jej.

I wonder if the police and other officials involved in this see the irony and don't like being a part of it but do so because it's their job or if they actually believe in what they're doing.
>>
You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 00_Douglas-Michael_Falling-down.jpg (104KB, 1408x792px) Image search: [Google]
00_Douglas-Michael_Falling-down.jpg
104KB, 1408x792px
>>131298061
>I'm not convinced
Look, burger. It's like in that film, with the Tom Cruise. Minority reportings. Reporting minorities.
>>
>>131297694
"Wow an anti terror program! See guys our governments don't hate us and will take measures to prevent further terror attacks! Wait why are they only arresting white Christians?"
Jo Cox was a good start Brits. You got more work to do though.
>>
>>131297694
Good job Britain. You're turning this kid into a pure racist. He's 13, he doesn't know what he's saying, and you're validating and promoting racism to this kid by "lightly criminalizing" him.
He will be the next school murderer. Thanks, Britain!
>>
>>131297694
>muslim attacks briton
>"part and parcel"
>briton attacks muslim
>"to the re-education camp you go, child"
>>
File: darmok.jpg (29KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
darmok.jpg
29KB, 400x305px
>>131299581
Well now that you've explained it through metaphor, I'm on the same page.
>>
>>131301479
I wonder how many shitskin students have been sent to this anti-extremism programme.
>>
File: freemarket.png (605KB, 997x539px) Image search: [Google]
freemarket.png
605KB, 997x539px
>Muslims build ISIS networks in your country
>complain about the lack of funds
>13 year old says he hates musims
>entire tactical squad knocks on his door within minutes of a tweet

o i am laffin
>>
File: T91sl51sgo1_500.gif (661KB, 490x342px) Image search: [Google]
T91sl51sgo1_500.gif
661KB, 490x342px
>>131301314
This. In a pre-9/11 world kids could joke around about dark stuff.
>>
File: art-3.png (75KB, 930x666px) Image search: [Google]
art-3.png
75KB, 930x666px
>>131302493
I knew you'd understand.
>>
File: EDL secret weapon.jpg (496KB, 1680x921px) Image search: [Google]
EDL secret weapon.jpg
496KB, 1680x921px
>He is also believed to have an older relative with links to the English Defence League, which staged a rally in London on Saturday.

This guy?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.