[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does modernity poz only affect white people?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1490495042504.jpg (49KB, 544x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490495042504.jpg
49KB, 544x360px
I do not see non- whites wanting to become trannies or self- flagellate themselves at the rate young whites do despite living in the same societies as white people do? Does this perhaps intersect with whites' pathological altruism genes?
>>
>tfw no replies
>>
>>131297376
Because the western world is an emotionless shithole that can only find happiness in spending money, so they join weird cults and engage in degenerate behaviors to find enjoyment in life. Lower class groups (Negroes both in Africa and the US, eastern Europeans and most of Asia) don't feel the need to engage in faggotry or transgenderism.
>>
>>131299356
I was asking why non- whites living in the West do not get fucked up by post- modernity.
>>
>>131299720
I just explained why. Most of them are lower class. The ones that earn higher than average wages often do become trannies.
>>
>>131299356
black people in the US have higher rates of faggotry than any other group

https://warontherocks.com/2017/06/how-could-this-happen-the-fitzgerald-the-u-s-navy-and-collisions-at-sea/
>>
>>131300609
It is downlow sodomy not out and proud kind.
>>
>>131297376
Most trans people are black
hispanics have the second highest rate
you're a retard who believes everything they read on /pol/ and doesn't do any further research at all.
hope that helps!
>>
>>131297376
Going by what I see on Tinder and other degenerate apps, are *A LOT* of black and hispanic trannies here, I would say more than whites.
>>
>>131302383
>>131302210 confirms
>>
>>131297376
It correlates with social class more than ethnicity. Lower income households tend have internal conflicts caused by real world problems. Whereas an adolescent in a wealthy household creates internal conflicts based off abstract thoughts.
>>
>>131301820
I'd attribute it to the environment they were raised in. There's always been gays, cross dressers, and men who want to feel like women.
In the past those people were always ostracized when it came out to be public because such things weren't socially acceptable. Thats all changed though.
Now that is fine though, most whites don't really have to deal with becoming a public disgrace, and are usually supported by family when they announce they're gay or whatever.
Something I've noticed with other races, is that its usually more hit and miss, and they really only start coming out when they're in their early 20's and are somewhat independent.
The most flamboyant gays I've ever met have always been blacks or Hispanics from very stable households, although that could be because of the demographics of where I live.
This is all anecdotal though so take what you will.
>>
Whites are genetically defective. Period.
>>
>>131302441
No it doesn't confirm shit because two random anons said the same thing.

I say you are a faggot. I just need some confirmation from another anon and it must be true.

>>131302210
Source?
>>
>>131303065
I'm not gonna dig up some old infographic to spoon feed you fuck you I don't give a shit if you believe or you wanna be wrong google it yourself
>>
>>131297376
Go on craigslist.

90% of the trans fags are black. Most of the regular man fags are white.
>>
>>131303519
Burden of proof is on you, so keep being a faggot.
>>
>>131304141
i don't wanna have a debate I'm just saying you're wrong and an idiot but go ahead and continue if that's your thing
>>
>>131304334
wtf are you doing here then?
>>
>>131304665
you deserve a 3 year ban if you come here and try to have autism debates
>>
>>131304665
it doesn't cover trannys but I'm pretty sure any group that is more likely to be gay is more likely to have more trannys.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220120/White-people-likely-gay-Huge-study-reveals-highest-proportion-homosexual-people-African-American-community.html
>>
>>131304804
You still didn't answer my question? What are you doing here on /pol/ then? You can shitpost on /b/ and /bant/.

>>131304827
Thanks.
>>
>>131304665
nvm found something better. jump to page 7 for the rates

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.pdf
>>
>>131305129
gross this is the only red board I browse
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.