[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOOK PROBLEM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

File: asian_cunt+european_guy_result.jpg (119KB, 607x750px) Image search: [Google]
asian_cunt+european_guy_result.jpg
119KB, 607x750px
Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa http://edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO
>>
File: гуки.webm (2MB, 720x532px) Image search: [Google]
гуки.webm
2MB, 720x532px
>>
File: 1498330717885.webm (3MB, 482x434px) Image search: [Google]
1498330717885.webm
3MB, 482x434px
>>
File: 14929840107310.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
14929840107310.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
pathetic
>>
I have fucked 2 Russian women
>>
File: mongoloid_race_raza_mongoloide.jpg (20KB, 350x215px) Image search: [Google]
mongoloid_race_raza_mongoloide.jpg
20KB, 350x215px
>>
File: 14982375257370.png (901KB, 954x683px) Image search: [Google]
14982375257370.png
901KB, 954x683px
>>
File: 1498333645345.webm (3MB, 360x604px) Image search: [Google]
1498333645345.webm
3MB, 360x604px
>>
up
>>
>>131296626
I admire gooks for their incredible self control and iron will. I'm happy that they have little concern for the future and no real desire for power.

Once I sat next to one on a flight from Hong Kong to Seattle. He was asleep before we took off and I never spoke to him. About 4 hours in he snapped awake, looked at me, and said something like "Bong puk fong", with intonation that made me think he was asking a question.

"Sorry, I don't speak Chinese. Do you speak English?"

"Bong puk fong?", he said again.

I motioned up at the call button, "You can press this if...", but before I could get the sentence out he scrambled over me like a little yellow monkey and disappeaed down the aisle. I assumed he had to take a shit.

But the thing is, he NEVER CAME BACK.

8 more hours of flight, and when we landed at SEA the seat next to me was empty.

This little 50ish asian business man identified some threat, imaginary no doubt but real enough to him, and in an instant he summoned the will to take the drastic steps necessary to protect himself from it. He hid in an overhead bin, or folded himself into a cabinet in the lav, or some shit. But the point is that 40,000 feet over the Atlantic in an unfamiliar environment this motherfucker gave him relatively push Delta One seat, with its unlimited food and drink and warm blankets, for the air travel equivalent of squatting in the jungle checking on rat intestine. And he did it without blinking an eye, and so well that not even the flight crew could find him to make him take his seat for landing.

This fucking guy probably rode in an unpressurized unheated cargo hold for 8 hours, probably because the seatbelt ding frightened him. What do you think he would be capable of in the face of a real threat?

I really admire the Nipchongs and I hope we stay on friendly terms with them.
>>
>>131298643
Average asian weirdo
>>
File: 1498398529696.jpg (208KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1498398529696.jpg
208KB, 720x960px
>>
The Germanic Czar tried to exterminate the Mongol hordes and asiatic influence over your country, but after the USSR creation the country became retarded.
>>
>>131299818
This. Russian ''''soul'''' is a huge mix of indo-european and Central Asian culture and DNA
>>
>>131300172
Peoples which bastardize themselves, or let themselves be bastardized, sin against the will of eternal Providence, and when their ruin is encompassed by a stronger enemy it is not an injustice done to them, but only the restoration of justice. If a people no longer wants to respect the Nature-given qualities of its being which root in its blood, it has no further right to complain over the loss of its earthly existence.

You should read what Hitler had to say on all of this. I know its tough historically but force yourself through it.

http://www.hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.