[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to fix the economy in the united states

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1451814944248.jpg (24KB, 480x261px) Image search: [Google]
1451814944248.jpg
24KB, 480x261px
>slash taxes and bureaucratic red tape
over taxation and government regulations are killing industry and small businesses and in turn stopping job growth.
remove the self employment and payroll tax and remove the red tape put in place by obama, bush and clinton.

>cut social programs
remove a lot of the funding for theses programs will force them to be more conservative in who they admit and give help to and would take a massive burden off the taxpayers reducing poverty and giving people more spending power

>put tariffs on everything coming into the country (yes that your chinese cartoon merchandise) this will force businesses to stay in the country if they want to operate here and still be competitive

>BUILD THE FUCKING WALL and fix the broken immigration system
we can't have thousands of undocumented migrants pouring into the country and competing for jobs when the people already here are having trouble staying afloat.

>pass legislation to curb automation
jobs are disappearing due to the push towards automation. this is killing small businesses that cant afford to compete with rich multinationals who can automate most of the work.

debate me faggots
>>
File: IMG_1312.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>Starts how to fix the economy thread.

>Pro tip- You can't.

>Anon BTFO
>>
File: 1418325910616.jpg (11KB, 448x435px) Image search: [Google]
1418325910616.jpg
11KB, 448x435px
>>131296575
high quality response, you realy contributed a lot to the thread
>>
>>131296208
Great list. I wold add reducing military spending, the military-idustrial complex has too much power.
>>
how to fix the economy?

For starters stop lying and imposing sanctions upon entites that Buy American goods.
>>
File: IMG_1249.png (20KB, 178x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1249.png
20KB, 178x178px
>>131297109
>Top Tier A1 Bantz from Yours Truly

>Shitlord Fedora Tipper Bitching on /Pol using everything trump said he would do to fix economy

>Have an original thought for once Anon.

>Que Butthurt Reel
>>
>>131298226
i agree with this
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.