[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should basic military strategy be taught in public schools?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Battle_of_Bussaco_map.jpg (43KB, 388x635px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_Bussaco_map.jpg
43KB, 388x635px
Should basic military strategy be taught in public schools?
>>
>>131293118
>basic military strategy
like what?
>>
>>131293200
Just the basics of how to win a battle and what to do in a war
>>
>>131293572
Are you 12?
>>
>>131293118
why should it? we dont need niggers and antifa knowing shit
>>
>>131293118
Yes. It makes you a better problem solver and a more well-rounded person.
>>
Here's the strategy. Kill them before you get killed
>>
>>131295082
Easier to do if you know how to read terrain and lay an ambush. It's also useful to know how to fight, use weapons, navigate, perform first aid, etc.
>>
>>131293118
Military service should be mandatory. That way would exist less faggots and snowflakes.
>>
>>131293118
Absolutely not.
>>
File: girlsundpanzer.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
girlsundpanzer.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>131293118
No. It should only be taught to those who join the military or to a militia. Not to the wider population where you have illegals, immigrants, and domestic/foreign radicals whose loyalty to the nation is questionable.
>>
>>131295249
>I'm really good at CoD
>>
While I think military service should be obligatory and mandatory, I do not think that teaching people "how to win wars" is reasonable and doable even. People get taught basic military understanding of tactics and how to apply them through experience and basic training, but the whole "How to win battles 101" thing is just not possible since not everyone is a born leader with understanding of terrain fighting, conventional/nonconventional warfare, logistics, weapon system limitations and so on.

All in all, the "basics" often take people years and years to learn and understand truly. Kids won't get it and it's far more complicated than just going "this is how you do ambushes, and this is how you do pincer manouvers". You get to learn stuff like that as a grunt, while the incorporation of such tactics alongside logistical aspects and long-term warfare planning is something that should be left up to professional commissioned men that go through certain schools and classes to get to where they are now.
>>
>>131293118
Gun marksmenship and sefety should br part of an outdoor class that teaches basic shit like how to be a man.
>>
>>131293572
>>131293118

why would little girls need to be taught military strategy?

most boys aren't fit for it either, for that matter
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.