[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sociology teacher is a commie.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: M4llard REEEEEE.jpg (138KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
M4llard REEEEEE.jpg
138KB, 461x461px
At my school we are forced to take sociology,
he is a self proclaimed "communist". In his lessons these are some of the things he has said...

"Capitalism is the biggest evil in modern society it has caused nothing but war and poverty"

"the conservative party are the worst party and want to kill the poor, only uneducated people vote for them as they don't understand the inequality"

when i said to him "yeah sir, communism worked. Like in china and russia"

he said "they were not real communists they just used communism to further their agenda"

he is literally the cancer of the earth.
>>
*my teacher is a self-proclaimed commie
>>
so?
report to school that teacher is pushing personal belief and agenda
>>
>>131290646
Got an email and name? I'd like to have a talk with him.
>>
The problem here is you're a schoolboy who shouldn't be posting on a Guamian Sock Knitting forum.
>>
>>131290826 idek his name. if i knew id tell u
>>
>>131290817 they wont do anything. its really hard to get a teacher fired. the process will take years and with a good lawyer nothing will happen.
>>
>>131291190
That's too bad. I hate commie pinko faggot pooftahs.
>>
Ask him to distribute all his belongings and salary amongst the class
>>
File: 1470579662075.png (31KB, 1234x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470579662075.png
31KB, 1234x246px
Try to get him to justify Stalin or Mao or Pol Pot genocides.

Ultimately just through questioning him (politely) you should be able to make it obvious Marxism is an extremism on par to Nazism or fascism. He may challenge you, just say you're a libertarian. Marxists are still denying their enemy is libertarianism which is why they keep calling everyone fascists, they don't yet seem to have a tactic here.

Ultimately Marxism is a zero sum game of hating anyone better than you. It's driven by hate.

Pic possibly related.
>>
>>131291190
How the hell do you not know your teacher's name?
>>
>>131290560
Funny how a guy who probably makes more than 100k a year cries about capitalism
>>
>>131292490
this, fucking hypocrite, tell him to pay your tuition, from each according to ability to each according to need and you need him to subsidize your education, for the good of all, comrade.
>>
>>131291190 i don't know his first name. Its mr oprey i think
>>
>>131292522
>zero sum game of hating anyone better than you. It's driven by hate.
Exactly, and it's also a justification for the poorer part of a society for lawlessness and "wealth redistribution" (armed robbery), murder etc. It gives their criminal activities a thin veneer of credibility. That's all Marx accomplished-a patina of morality on being a pathological mooch.
>>
the 'true communism has never been tried' meme is annoying. expecting a society to run to the exact words of marx is retarded. like any system communism is much different in action than on paper.

a system of governance/economy must fit the resources of the country and its people. but perhaps your teacher thinks that nations and people must bend and break to fit his desired system.

in this, how is he any different from those he hates?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.