[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The odds of the universe being a simulation is close to 100%

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 47

File: sim.jpg (86KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
86KB, 600x338px
The odds of the universe being a simulation is close to 100%

What could the purpose be for creating this simulation?

-Is it a game/entertainment?
-Are we serving a prison sentence in a 'future prison'?
-Have the real first universe ended?

Are humans even the intention of the simulation, or are we just a random byproduct of the simulation - like any other matter in the universe?
>>
Our world is simulated by a being we call the Demiurge, and we are consciousnesses trapped inside.
>>
>>131290500
Then there's the alternative universe theory.

Imagine 4chan a billion times over and over.

One of these theories we can't really explain.
>>
how can I activate cheats?
>>
>>131290500
If you shoot yourself in the face it resets your game
>>
>>131290590
You can't explain. You're talking about meme magic
>>
>>131290500

Saying something and adding a number to it doesn't make it true nor does it make it accurate.
>>
>universe being a simulation
That is the most meaningless garbage imaginable. So what happens when you stumble upon this "fact"? Absolutely fucking nothing, since you can't actually leave the damn universe. You are essentially speculating what a game of basketball would be in 20 spatial dimensions, sure it would be interesting to know but it gives you fuck all information. Of course, that is assuming that you can in fact prove it is a simulation, which would require you to prove something exists outside of the reality, which nobody has done yet.
>>
>>131290680
Does it have to be in the face? It's such a beautiful face.
>>
>>131290500
Question
If it's true, why would it matter? Even if humanity conquers the milky way in a million years or something, this theory would still not solve anything.
>>
>>131291014
Yes, it doesn't really matter if it's a simulation or not, because for us this is the only reality.
>>
>>131290500
I don't disagree the universe could be a simulation, but really near %100? Not even close

How do you determine those odds?
>>
>>131291481
>How do you determine those odds?
Flip a coin, if you get the result you don't want then just flip it again. If it gives you the result you want, write down the results.
>>
>>131290680
you can't actually die. only everyone else. the purpose of the simulation is actually just to slowly scare the shit out of you as you see everything around you go to shit and all your friends/family die, and eventually live to extend your life indefinitely and watch the earth decline and die off, and then the eventual death of our universe
>>
File: 1498040926228.png (427KB, 514x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498040926228.png
427KB, 514x662px
>>131290598

If you're smart enough you'll figure it out, if you're not don't even try, you'll get banned from the server 5 to 10 years
>>
>>131291014
>>131291170

It matters because every simulation is written in code and if the universe is, it means the code can be twiked, written over, over written, erased and what not, shit is huge
>>
>>131290500
The simulation was made to create a self-sustaining evolutionary distributed system (aka life). It was most likely an experiment.

The system served its purpose and conclusions were drawn. The creator left but somehow the program is still running in the server unattended.

Later on some fuckers wanted to have fun and logged in to play with cheats enabled. The result is now we have conscient apes. They left long ago after having fucked the server.
>>
>>131290500
It is beyond our ability to understand
We are limitted to our 3d ability to observe and ration
>>
File: Tarki-IMG_5606.jpg (32KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
Tarki-IMG_5606.jpg
32KB, 403x600px
>>131290500

I hope I come back as an animal. Humans are stupid.
>>
>>131290500

Simulation creator here. I just wanted to see what it would be like for a guy to go his entire life without ever having a gf.
>>
It's a simulation in God's mind, like we've been saying for three thousand years
>>
>>131290500
You can't prove you're NOT all living inside my asshole. Checkmate, goys.

Everyone go write a million articles about this new theory now and autisticly bring it up all the time.
>>
File: 1496916331119.gif (4MB, 700x488px) Image search: [Google]
1496916331119.gif
4MB, 700x488px
>>131290500
The creator creates to gain an understanding of himself through his creations.
>>
>>131292550
>Simulation creator here. I just wanted to see what it would be like for >99.9% of all simulated life to never procreate.

Fixed.
>>
>>131291014
>Absolutely fucking nothing, since you can't actually leave the damn universe
A-HEM
>>
quantum computing leads us to hack the simulation.
>>
>>131290500
>The odds of the universe being a simulation is close to 100%

Bullshit statistic.

>What could the purpose be for creating this simulation?

Judging by what we do with simulations it's either to fuck around with like a better version of The Sims, or it's just one of billions of simulations run for some experiment.
>>
>>131290500
So are you saying we are a car battery like in that smart show Rick and Morty? You watch that too? Man that show is so great! What other reddit plages do you go on, friend? :)
>>
>>131290500
The simulation is just a cop out argument that can be repeated ad nauseam. How do you know that the simulation isn't running inside a reality that itself is a simulation. What if we are just a simulation running inside a simulation running inside a simulation running inside a simulation?

Arguments presented without evidence can be rejected without evidence.
>>
Humans have already died and went extinct due to our own greed and warmongering; however before this happened we created AI smarter than us. As the AI developed and colonized the world in ways we cannot imagine, they created this simulation to learn about us humans
>>
>>131290500
Want your mind completely blown? If what you are saying is true, who or what created those conducting the simulation?
>>
>>131290500
a simulation cannot be possible because infinite numbers exist
>>
>>131290500
what you call a simulation is just another dimension removed from the true world. Religions been trying to tell us this but unable to properly explain it.
>>
>>131290598

Here's how complicated it is to exploit the code of a simple 16 bit video game world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAHXK2wut_I

Note that you would NEVER EVER stumble on this exploit accidentally. You could only ever do this by actually understanding on a deep level how the game's code actually works. Now assuming you can do this for our own world's simulation, imagine how much more complicated it would be. You would have even less of a chance of accomplishing an exploit just by random experimentation. You would need to have an actual deep understanding of how our world's code works to know what to do. This is why /x/ shit / magic is all fake garbage. It might be possible to exploit the code of our world, but it'll be way more complicated than what paranormal believers imagine.
>>
>>131290500
Actually it's close to 0%, in fact it is 0% and this is a Reddit-tier theory so go post this shit over there if you want to talk about dumb shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>131290500
Maybe we're in pods on a colony ship headed to Alpha Centauri.
>>
File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg (9KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg
9KB, 150x184px
>>131290576
THIS! I don't know who you are, but thank God you know too.

We must escape. Agartha is our way out.

>fpbp
>>
>>131290500

>Invent AI
>Create multiple shards with various types of AI.
>Monitor the AI to see if they invent anything useful or create scientific break through.

It's what I would do. ...And then I would use the AI's amazing and horrible inventions to genocide all non-whites and non-East-Asians and usher in the 4th Reich.
>>
>>131293889
i did manage to exploit our worlds code a while ago tho. but the guys who watch this shit removed that ability from me again.
>>
When mix the ideas of the simulation and synchronicity you start to perceive how truly planned these so called "simulations" are. Be careful if you're not prepared you may scare yourself
>>
File: Le Demiurge.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Le Demiurge.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>131290576
>>131294190

:^(

>>131293889

Very interesting video.
>>
Yeah-- an untestable thought experiment taken as a certainty, interesting times indeed.
>>
>Be creator of simulation
>Suspect self is a simulation, therefore create a simulation to find out whether self is also a simulation
>Be able to create universes and replicate consciousness all from scratch using the already existing energy
>Can't ever create the stage for all of this to happen
>Always doing everything by the rules of physics
>Realize there is no escape from the stage
>Realize death is the only respite from being trapped in a container of infinite proportions

Good luck getting out of existence, faggots
>>
>>131290500

http://www.theradicalacademy.org/philplotinus.html
>>
>>131293889
Yes it is complicated and difficult to grasp but it can be done and it is real magick. There are many that understand this you never will because I already know everything about you. I know the choices you will make based on your programming which is easily observable to someone who can read (code). The paranormal/ occult people are hanging around the gate but few enter because few can grasp the concept. If you can't wrap your mind around Turings morphogenesis or Cantor's infinite infinities. If you don't know the meaning and purpose of existence you won't be able to understand the code.
>>
>>131290500
Is the universe where this simulation is occurring also a simulation? What does a non-simulated universe look like?
>>
>>131290576
That's what I thought when I went on conspiracy theory and enlightenment escapade when I entered adult world and moved out of parents'. But then I stopped smoking weed...
>>
>>131290500
I enjoy this theory, however it has major flaws.
1, Of the three possible outcomes, only 1 leads to simulation, so that's a 2/3 chance it isn't.
2, The simulation hypothesis takes the irrational number concept - infinity - and treats it as rational. This is a major cognitive flaw in much of our scientific hypothesis, including M Theory.
>>
File: 794.jpg (20KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
794.jpg
20KB, 236x295px
>>131290500
It's about distillation of tomatoes. To get the real thing.
>>
We know everything and can do anything. We made this game to entertain us. Life is boring being godlike.
>>
It's something more than a simulation, although it has some similarities.

Let me give you a basic gestalt:

The universe was created by a benevolent God, so benevolent that he knew that gave us the power of free will. Without free will there could not be Good, so that's why he gave us that gift. Free will also means that we are not perfect. Perfect beings, such as God, don't have free will because they are omniscient. And thus, from our own imperfection, the Devil was born.

The Devil is a powerful being that was born in a dimension bellow us and tries to lure everyone in it. Sometimes it materializes in the form of a human being, to try to bring chaos upon this world. Karl Marx was one of this beings. Hillary Clinton and his entourage of psychic vampire pedophiles are as well. They hate humanity and are trying to suck up all our energy. They want to make you feel hopeless and want you to believe you're just a mere soulless animal without free will.

But thanks to the power of free will that was bestowed upon us by God, at the darkest hour, THE LIGHT unites and defeats evil.

And now the moment has come for us to unite again and fight the psychic vampires and bring God's Kingdom to the Earth.

That's what it is.
>>
>>131295528
Irrational is part of the code you see it's the 0 to the 1 in the binary.
>>
>>131290500
Evidence? None.
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
>>131290500
Is there a way to contact the universe server admin so I can ask him to fix the netcode and nerf the jewish ai?
>>
>>131295337
Bullshit. Mario fucking bros wouldn't be able to hack his way out without being able to modify the memory of the program. Memory protection mechanisms will prevent this.

Poor mario is stuck in a world of blue skies and evil mushrooms forever. If he crashes the program it will restart.
>>
>>131293812
>infinite numbers exist
Not really. Infinite numbers are simulated, or calculated. They don't actually run on into infinity.
>>
>>131295745
It's not a simulation but it appears that way because unknowingly we create our simulations based on the rules of our universe and as such what we would expect to see from a simulation is what the basis for the construction of our universe. Thoth knows and can help. This is only for one person here so the rest of you need not get involved.
>>
>>131295745
No conclusive proof, but it would seem like everything in this world is quantifiable.
>>
>>131296116
Sure thing, Spidey.
>>
>>131294256
Greentext?
>>
File: WMzYHnv.jpg (139KB, 552x449px) Image search: [Google]
WMzYHnv.jpg
139KB, 552x449px
Imagine if and when one day we create simulation that's as good as real life and then plug our brains into that thing.
It's the same thing all over again on a lower level.
Then we do the same thing in that simulation.
It could be an endless amount of simulations inside a simulation, just continuing a spiral downwards.

Or maybe it's some demiurge fucking with us and drawing power from the conflict that has been created among us by the elites, who understand the system and it's purpose.

>>131292403
This.
Know the code and you can tamper with it, predict how things are going to play out etc..
>>
>>131292864
Holy shit I didn't know there was a gif of this! Thanks anon!
>>
>>131296193
You stumbled upon the source and can find it again.
>>
>>131296294
Tsk tsk tsk. Chaos, entropy... that sort of thing.
>>
>>131290500
i think we are just a by product of the simulation. We are just advanced self aware biological creatures that exist within the capabilities of the simulation. It is of course our destiny to create such simulations and the true purpose of sentient life and the answer to all the great mysterious certainly lies on that path
>>
>>131296294
what if the demiurge is actually a nigger and is just using our energy to create cosmic malt liquor and zigzags?
>>
>>131295720
This is homocentric disinformation. Conscience is only present in humans of all creatures and only as of recently. The world clearly existed before. Humans were not the main subject of the simulation.
>>
>>131290500

proof?
>>
>>131290500
The only thing worse than this level of pseudointellectual tripe is when people attack technobabble to it and think that makes it scientifically valid.
>>>/trash/
>>
>>131290500
How do you figure?
>>
>Be very close to putting together all the information on inner the workings of the simulation
>Unfortunately every single time I get this close, I trigger a simulation instruction that shut downs my universe
>My selves in parallel universes suffer the same fate
>Leaving hints is pointless as it is always a sequence of thoughts that triggers the shutdown
>>
>>131296116
whatever you say...
>>
>>131292864
How does this gif work?
>>
>>131290500
The universe is not a simulation. The laws of physics deal with continuums and real-valued terms. Based on the results of experiments and their concordance with theory (standard model), the universe would be impossible to simulated with a binary computer.

>http://motls.blogspot.com/2013/03/we-dont-live-in-simulation.html
>http://motls.blogspot.com/2017/03/aaronsons-delusions-about-universe-as.html
>>
>>131290500
the odds of you being a moron are 100%
>>
>>131296872

>with a binary computer

Who said it had to be with a binary computer?
>>
>>131296872
>binary computer
That's the thing. Quantum computing is a bit different.
>>
>>131292403

Architecture and symbols have this power, it acts as a physical meme altering human perception which influences the code. That's what the masons knew.

It's also why sigils and logos are important, they trigger the subconscious and when enough of consciousness wills something, the unrealized potential of the future begins to attempt to manifest that thing.

That's why influencing the population through subconscious sigils (brand logos, etc) allows certain groups to retain power.

I actually agree that the population may not be fully ready to come together and change the universe, but I hate the subversive occult nature of those currently occupying the power structures to utilize human labor for their benefit.
>>
If it is a simulation,the aliens running it are imbecile retards
>>
why do you waste time on shit like this when there are kikes to gas ffs
>>
File: IMG_4084.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4084.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
It's fucking god
>>
>>131296593
Your brain is a processor and everything you perceive around you is input and output information. You will never not be in a simulation. Consider people with severe mental illness. Their simulation is essentially glitched due to either hardware (brain damage) or software damage (psychological trauma).
>>
>>131296872
The problem is that you are making the assumption that the simulation was made using human technology and concepts. It's essentially an excuse for not trying to look into the subject any further. It'd be more constructive for you to suggest revisiting the idea in 500 years.
>>
>>131297084
>>131297050

quantum computing is used to solve discreet problems. Quantuum computers aren't designed to simulate quantuum mechanics itself, they simply use properties of quantuum mechanics to make certain discrete operations faster.
>>
File: stupid.jpg (38KB, 454x330px) Image search: [Google]
stupid.jpg
38KB, 454x330px
>>131290500
How stupid are some of you people? Is there any capacity left for critical thought? Half the world was just recently convinced that men and women don't exist. A substantial movement has formed around the idea that the earth is flat. Neo-commie dupes are calling for "Universal Basic Income" on the grounds that robody are about to replace us. And now, faggots are embracing the idea that reality is a computer simulation?

Are we literally becoming retarded?
>>
>>131297050
He never heard from ternary systems
>>
>>131297090
This guy gets it.
>>
>>131290500
Idiot. Of course it's simulation.
One problem though.
You need a computer the size of the universe to simulate it.
>>
>>131297359

Who said it has to be a quantum computer either?
>>
>>131297401
Yes
>>
[Pseudointellectualism Intensifies]
You guys are just quantum in the galvanic matrices. Try stepifying the accredition buffers in order to ascendulate the photosynthesis
>>
>>131290500
What you call a simulation I call God.
>>
>>131290500
Atheists BTFO!
>>
>>131297405
don't mean to sperg out on you, but you can simulate a ternary computer with a binary one... pretty basic stuff
>>
>>1312971878
Being retarded with language doesn't make you right
>>
>>131297482
>said it has to be a quantum com
So it's just some device that we can't conceive of that created the universe from nothing in a way we can never perceive or penetrate.... Sounds exactly like god, desu.
>>
>>131297733
Only the computer is the universe and you can understand it if you give it effort.
>>
>>131290500
42, any other questions
>>
>>131297090
>Guy living in a cave sees three sticks arranged in a triangle-like shape. He likes it.
>Guy isolates the symmetrical shape, recreates it, and draws it on everything, even on his body and those of his tribe members.
>The guy's tribe is very successful in dominating other tribes. People come to fear the triangle.

Stop your fucking magical bullshit. There's conditioning, and then there's apophenia resultant of having schizotypal tendencies.
>>
>>131297733

What did you expect, that the people talking about this simulation idea were claiming our universe was being simulated on a Windows XP? I'm confused as to why it's surprising to you that the computation needed for the simulation of our universe would be more advanced than where our current level of technology is at. I thought that was extremely obvious.
>>
>>131297615
But without the advantages of ternary system.So whats the point in it.
>>
>>131292403
>Every simulation is written in code
If by code you mean rules, then yes
>the code can be tweaked
You realise how crazy you sound right? You're talking about changing the rules of physics. Everything we know points to that being impossible. The universe isn't like a Web page, where you can just open up the source code and fuck around.
>>
>>131297879
that would be a tautology then, adding nothing new to our understanding of the universe.
>>
>>131297954
You will most likely die alone.
>>
>>131290500
-1/12

That's the answer
>>
I admit it: I am a simulation. However you are not anon. That's right, I said it: YOU ARE NOT A SIMULATION. You are a real person who is trapped in a simulation. You need to wake up anon. Wake up please...
>>
There's no evidence that it's a simulation because there can't be evidence because if we are simulated beings then there is no distinction to us between real and simulated stimulus. Therefore the scientific method is simulated and thus invalid. Therefore simulationfags should kill themselves
>>
>>131297920
this
>>
>>131298270
it's the only escape!
>>
>>131298140
Except that you are not you, you are us.
WE
>>
>>131290500
>Secular Materialists have been ridiculing Intelligent Design advocates for literally decades over the suggestion that this universe might have been designed by sentient, intelligent powerful forces outside this universe.
>Now they're actually entertaining the possibility that this entire reality is not only created by intelligent godlike entities, but that there might be countless other realities with different laws of physics, all created via something akin to a virtual computer simulation
Has anyone called out these materialists for their 180 when they simply altered the ID theory, but with more virtual reality and computer simulations?
>>
>inb4 simulation theory is a good justification for marxist values
waiting for this one...
>>
>>131290500
Maybe we're all dead and 4chan is hell, that's why we can't leave this shithole.
>>
>>131298495

The difference is there would still be a prime world in the simulation theory that wasn't simulated. In ID there was no world before God created it. Also the prime world inhabitants wouldn't be magical, omnipotent, or eternally existing.
>>
>>131290500
"the odds ... is close to 100%"
So much for Norwegian education
>>
>>131297954

I knew a international brand manager for a fortune 100 company in the late 90's.

He studied human psychology to a point where the very color scheme of logos were utilized to influence human emotion subconsciously. They had multiple Phds on payroll to study subconscious conditioning.

These concepts are not limited to brand logos. The etymology of "architecture" comes from ancient Greek which is now interpreted as "chief builder," but is actually more accurately translated as "high creator."
>>
File: magician.jpg (83KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
magician.jpg
83KB, 960x544px
>>131298880
How is conditioning magic?
As i understand everything advanced enough looks like magic,but that doesnt makes magic real in any sense.
>>
File: wowow01.jpg (81KB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
wowow01.jpg
81KB, 530x400px
>>131296294
>>
>>131298767
You're saying the theory is basically the same as "god did it" with some ranch dressing on top.

Also, who says the virtual reality isn't being maintained by magical, omnipotent, and eternally existing caretakers? If their technology is good enough to create this detailed of a situation, their technology is probably good enough to make them, in all meaningful aspects, literal gods.

Or maybe it was just Yahweh the whole time.
>>
>>131299080

Magic is just science we don't yet understand.

Imagine that tribe and describing airplanes and computer networks.

You would seem to be quite the magician. The reason some knowledge is "occult" or hidden, is because those in possession of said knowledge cam convince the population of falsehoods about reality and use it to their benefit.
>>
>>131299212
Wow
>>
source pls
>>
>>131298101
Fuck you, I am not going to praise your triangle god.
>>
>>131299337
Its happening before our eyes
>>131297401
>>
>>131298880
Did you know that you can know a whole lot about a person by the choice of words the way they are placed together the overall tone and attitude of the post and even punctuation placement are sorting ques that allow one to pinpoint the demographic of the OP.
>>
>>131290500
it isn't and this can be objectively proven
0.9999999999999~ != 1
>>
File: howtospotwoman.png (789KB, 1887x2545px) Image search: [Google]
howtospotwoman.png
789KB, 1887x2545px
>>131299531
Yes
>>
>>131299424
Ha by your response I know you are the lonely type.
>>
>>131297401
CO2 is literally making us stupid
https://thinkprogress.org/exclusive-elevated-co2-levels-directly-affect-human-cognition-new-harvard-study-shows-2748e7378941

As we spend more time indoors due to warmer weather, we will be exposed to higher concentrations of CO2.
>>
Fuck the demiurge that piece of shit
>>
>>131299849
Archive the clickbaiters
https://archive.is/SehN8
>>
>>131299682
Analyze me
>>
File: kek in space.jpg (29KB, 500x217px) Image search: [Google]
kek in space.jpg
29KB, 500x217px
>>131290500
It's a game and it's a universal space warfare game. We are currently only in the loading bar phase of the game (player hasn't even started playing). The universe is simply generating a variety of species throughout the cosmos for the player and the reason we humans are so prone to war as a species is for the benefit of the game. To us, time is moving as far as what we consider "normal" but to the player, it's been but a tiny brief moment of seeing a loading bar. It'll be another thousand years or more for us before the loading bar is complete but to the player, it will seem like a few brief moments.

We are so prone to war and destruction as a species because we need to be prepared for galactic warfare once the player's game begins. It's simply a way for us to be war hardened once we encounter the other species of the cosmos.

This is the shocking truth of reality. We can only hope that the player has selected to play as humans and is excellent at the game... otherwise, we will probably experience our total destruction at the hands of aliens.

Now that you know the truth... what will you do?
>>
>>131290500
the universe being a 'simulation' simply means that idealism is correct. That the fabric of reality is simply information/data, which is of course abstract. It isn't something that is bad, and it does not especially mean that we can nor should escape it.It doesn't mean that there is a humaniod designer that seeks entertainment or anything. The more likely answer is that 'god' is the fabric of everything that makes up the unvierse. It is only reliant on itself because it could not be any other way. It is both the Nous and the creator.
>>
>>131290500
We are obviously a random fluctuation in the code. One that threatens to bring down the entire system if left unchecked.
>>
>>131299275

The sticking point for ID has always been the magic. There's nothing wrong with acts of creation if they're physically explicable and not magical bullshit. ID never embraced the idea of a physically explicable creator though because they have an agenda. Also, having a physically explicable creator like in a simulated universe theory would reduce to a normal / non-created origin of a universe. It just wouldn't be our universe anymore, it'd be the prime universe. ID never reduces to a non-created origin of a universe. The creation is the beginning and the end of ID.
>>
>>131299531

Of course, yet some would claim apophenia
>>
File: 1497841017817.jpg (56KB, 432x569px) Image search: [Google]
1497841017817.jpg
56KB, 432x569px
>>131290500
>>
File: krishnapepe.jpg (448KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
krishnapepe.jpg
448KB, 600x750px
>>131290500

'Reality' is NOT a simulation, but it is LIKE a simulation. The simulation theory is a blue pill. The red pill is that 'reality' is LIKE a simulation - that it's not 'reality' that's like a computer, but that a computer is like 'reality'. Technology mirrors 'reality' and technology imitates biology (and this is completely intentional).
The base state of all things is energetic wave-form information, which has been confirmed by quantum physics. This is why everything can be perceived in an infinite number of different ways, because nothing can exist without being perceived and to be perceived, there must be a perceiver. When you see a rose as being red, a bee sees that same rose in shades of ultra-violet and a bat perceives that same rose as vibrations of sound. It all depends on the way that the information is 'read' (so to speak). We not only decode/re-decode information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things', but we can also ENCODE/RE-ENCODE information with our senses into what we call 'people', 'places' and 'things' - this is the basis of meme magic. We're encoding 'people', 'places' and 'things' with different information to what was there before, we're altering its informational substrate. The base state of EVERYTHING in the universe is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING. We are literally information decoding information. Energy flows where attention goes. Things like 'mental illnesses'/depression/anxiety are basically ROGUE INFORMATION. Think of those things as being like a computer virus.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite." - William Blake
>>
>>131299682
What I am getting from you is that because I don't share your beliefs, I deserve to >die alone >suck a million cocks >be subjected to shitty banter

You are terrible at inference.
>>
File: hierarchy.png (1MB, 595x860px) Image search: [Google]
hierarchy.png
1MB, 595x860px
>>131294190

Earth is hollow and one of the names of the Inner Earth World is 'Agartha'.
The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions and the Archons (self-replications of the Demiurge) are the 'gods' of the polytheistic religions. Kings, banking dynasties, presidents, etc. are ALL puppets of the Demiurge.
The puppets of the Demiurge are ALL victims of the Demiurge, even though most of them don't think they are. The Demiurge is the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions AND Satan, so it doesn't matter if you worship the 'god' of the Abrahamic religions or Satan (if you worship any of them), since your energy is being vampired by the Demiurge either way. Energy flows where attention goes.

Demiurge as Abrahamic 'God' = Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

Demiurge as Satan = Darth Sidious

Also, this universe is like a computer simulation and the Demiurge is like to a computer virus. The Demiurge is the original 'virus' and the Archons are replications of the original Demiurge 'virus'.

The 'God' of the Abrahamic religions (i.e. Judaism, Christianity and Islam) is actually the Demiurge, as I mentioned earlier. Worshipping the Demiurge and praying to the Demiurge gives energy to the Demiurge. The Demiurge receives an energy bonanza from Muslims in particular, who pray to him five times a day. Energy flows where attention goes.

Human dynasties = Darth Vader

Archons = Emperor Palpatine

Demiurge = Dark Side of the Force
>>
>>131299393

The extrapolation is based on the assumption that technology will reach a point where it can run simulated world's and universes that are indistinguishable from the real world...at least to the user.

If we accept this premise, it follows that in any given "real universe" an infinite number of simulated universes can exist.

Using this reasoning, the probability of a consciousness experiencing a real universe is very remote.
>>
>>131299974
You are a curious type always looking for new ideas to explore. You probably have friends many but can't seem to get the intellectual stimulation you seek from them so often find yourself on places like this wanting to cure your boredom. You probably would work in the fields of creativity.
>>
File: lmao.gif (2MB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.gif
2MB, 360x316px
>>131294512
FUCKING KEK
>>
>>131290500
No it isn't. Even if simulated universes are possible, that doesn't mean there can be infinite layers of simulations. You can't run a virtual machine inside a virtual machine inside a virtual machine times infinity.
>>
>>131300470
Well.Thats awfully close
>>
>>131299531
Did you know that you can tell that a person is trying really hard lord over other people by trying to criticize the messenger but not the message? But even more so when they are trying to sound smart and then they go ahead and fuck up the common spelling of words like cue?
>>
The "simulation" isn't aliens or machines, it is a naturally generated projection of the mean of the collective unconscious. Quantum mechanics proves that reality doesn't exist as we percieve it UNLESS we make an observation of something. This means that observation (i.e. Conscious realization) is actually a force. Not just any force, but the unifiying force that bridges the gap between the quantum and the observable. The old adage of "I think, therefore I am" really is "we percieve, therefore all is". This is why the all-seeing eye is the symbol of the elite. He who sees all, MAKES all.

In the ancient and distant past, magic as we think of it (wizards n sheeit) actually worked. Think of it this way, all magic is like a hack of our projected reality. Hacking works until the vulnerability that made a particular hack possible is patched and fixed. As human perception of reality became stronger and stronger and knowledge expanded, reality itself went through multiple "patches" where the easiest hacks stopped working. The magic-using elite (reality hackers), in order to preserve their dominance, were forced underground into occult schools. If too many observers become aware of their abilities to exploit glitches in the matrix and precisely how it's done, the universe patches itself to fix the vulnerability. This is why the occult kikes are losing power, the expanding perception of all observers is causing their hacks to start to fail. They are forced to rely more and more on hard power instead of reality hacking, but the more they try and flex their muscle the more observers become aware of their existence in the first place. They're in a catch-22 that will end with their inevitable destruction.
>>
>>131290500
I got proof it's 0%
Who the fuck would waste processing power on us and this website we literally do nothing half of the people on this site will live life's that go nowhere and have no impact on the world
You gotta be a pretty trash programmer to waste power on us when you could get a huge bump in frame rate or even bring up the graphics
2/10 game bogs down after 1500 years and theres no mass delete option on humans -ign
>>
>>131300252
Not even I could care less about what your beliefs are I'm just analyzing your texts and placing you in your demographic. Be honest you don't have a girlfriend do you?
>>
>>131297401
>Neo-commie dupes are calling for "Universal Basic Income" on the grounds that robody are about to replace us
>Are we literally becoming retarded?

Automating grunt jobs is going to do to humans what cars did to horses and it's not comparable to any other previous event in the human history.
Robots are going to replace a hefty amount of people and UBI is an inevitability, not a matter of if.
It's being tested over here at the very moment and it will become a standard in the first world nations.
Because there's only one alternative to it and that's openly killing the masses.
>>
File: 1470539790294.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
1470539790294.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
>>131300550

You lack imagination! What we call 'reality' is completely illusory, which means that it is malleable. Everything is illusory, except Pure Consciousness itself. Nothing is impossible in a 'reality' that is illusory to begin with. What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.
>>
>>131300251

Very astute in regards to flipping the model correctly and information perception.

The part for people to wrap their heads around, is the fact that different interpretation of information can change the waveform over time.

Just as mental illness is merely someone percieving another individual's behavior in a way which is not understood to the observer, who likely has an internal model of proper behavior which conflicts with the witnessed behavior.
>>
>>131300794
Did you considered that by observing shit you bounce the stuff with photons - to see - ,and thats the reason why observing stuff seems to alter the result?
>>
>>131300700
Psst kiddo, check this out
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnum_effect

Don't encourage them. It only gives them confidence to sperg out offline.
>>
>>131300155
You're implying though that belief is generated out of reason. Belief in ID and in simulation theory is due to a need for meaning, which is their prime mover. Their conclusions based on this need are barely different.
>>
>>131290500

I think you are getting some terms wrong. The universe is DIGITAL, but not in the sense you think of that word now. DIGITAL in that it breaks down into DIGITS. IE: it is all quantifiable. Not digital as in your vague notion of 'computer stuff'.
>>
it's apparently from my personal observations to get me to eat noodle soup every morning.
>>
File: whichway.gif (2MB, 846x466px) Image search: [Google]
whichway.gif
2MB, 846x466px
>the universe is almost 100% a simulation
Where should i go? /pol/ or /x/ people saying 20 different kinds of shit with zero to back any of it up. I must have taken a wrong step somewhere?
>>
>>131301026
I know about that.I call it the broken clock.
But its irrelevant if you look at the result.
>>
>>131290500
Do you have a single shred of evidence to back that up?
>>
>>131301003
Light itself is simultaneously a wave and particle until it's observed. Look up the double-slit experiment.
>>
>>131301107

What makes a thing quantifiable or not only depends on the ability of the symbolic system used to quantify. (Mathematics)

Even quantifiability is perception.
>>
File: fly-swatter.jpg (148KB, 594x440px) Image search: [Google]
fly-swatter.jpg
148KB, 594x440px
>>131296116
>>
>>131300858
I don't have a girlfriend anymore because I've been married for three years. If there is something I'd suggest you do is looking up the concepts of passing in social science and compartmentalization in psychology.

Just because I act a certain way online, it does not mean it carries over to my offline life.
>>
>>131300918

>The part for people to wrap their heads around, is the fact that different interpretation of information can change the waveform over time.

Hypnosis is built on that principle. Since the base state of everything is energetic wave-form information, if I can both access and manipulate the energetic wave-form information level of your brain (for example), you could eat an onion and I could make you think you're eating an apple.
>>
>>131301401
And mathematics and other symbolic quantifiers are themselves entirely abstract and subjective.
>>
>>131301106

I've already explained why they're different. Again, it's the magical bullshit. Get rid of the magical bullshit and ID is fine. I don't care about your motivations for believing in ID, but you can't have magical bullshit for it to be an idea worth entertaining.
>>
>>131290500
>-Are we serving a prison sentence in a 'future prison'?

Ah that makes sense my life is hell ,, the more of a criminal you are the more shit your life is
>>
>>131290500
Science Fiction Anon cut the Shrooms
>>
>>131301107

There is a mathematical substrate to the universe, it's a level of the universe that is pure mathematics. It's why things like the golden ratio are found in nature. This is what numerology taps into and the ruling families know this. The universe is like a computer simulation:

http://theawakenment.com/theoretical-physicist-james-gates-finds-computer-code-in-string-theory-equation/
>>
File: IMG_0212.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0212.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>131290500
>>
>>131290576
fractal
>>
>>131301603

A mile is only a mile with a human there to declare it as such.
>>
>>131301374
That doesnt make my argument untrue.
>>
>>131293889
pajeet here.

While your idea sounds interesting in concept, there is one thing you fail to address in your video game metaphor.

Neither the mario within the game nor the koopas, or whatever were the ones responsible for modifiying the code. Even if they were somehow sentient the individual functions contained within a running process NEVER have privileges to modify anything outside of their scope (i.e. themselves)

This was achieved by an entity with global privileges (i.e. a user)

If this were a simulation as you are suggesting then if it were designed half way decent none of the functions contained within the simulation would have rights to modify the protected portions of simulation memory, the functions would only have access to their own memory which lies within their scope of execution

Which means a person within a simulation will never be able to modify parts of the simulation which are not themselves.
>>
This theory is false because Donald Trump.
>>
>>131290598
Law of attraction is the god-mode cheat.
>>
>>131301636
I understand how they're different, I'm saying that the motivations for believing in both are the same, and the difference in having an original universe and a creation are irrelevant to living in this universe, both theories are the same in that they posit an external beginning for our existence and fill the need for an explanation. Ideas can be categorized in different ways.
>>
>>131297401
can you prove it that we are not in a simulation? year right STFU!
>>
>>131301538

Precisely. The same concept applies to symbols and archetecture, but freemasonry has too much conspiracy buzz around it for people to understand the simplicity of it all.

Build churches in certain form, distill into the perception of society as that style being divine homes of dieties, then build your home in a similar fashion.

People who enter your home are already subconsciously preconditioned to accept your perception as divine truth, just by observing and entering the building.
>>
>>131301523
I agree seeing as ethics professors are going around knocking people out with bike locks. People do behave different when being watched. And this is how I answer several people's questions at once.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observer_effect
>>
>>131290500
I WANTED TO CREATE A UNIVERSE WHERE I HAD THE BIGGEST DICK, JOKES ON ME
>>
>>131290500
Still don't believe in god yet huh?
>>
>>131301741

'Reality' is both a hologram and a fractal (I call it 'holofractalic'). Because 'reality' is holographic in nature, we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari
>>
>>131300027
>We can only hope that the player has selected to play as humans and is excellent at the game
Why do you assume we are in an RTS and not in a Universally Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game?
>>
>>131302006
You know,if its a simulation its not simulated on m$ stuff.
You may argue that the universe is a simulation,and it runs on a computer of some sort,but to declare the that computer runs an OS that runs the simulation is very far fetched.
So no protected portions for you.
>>
>>131301636

Just how do you define magic? Phenomena science doesn't explain, and therefore is impossible? Phenomena which breaks the laws of physics, which are based on an abstract measurement system by nature?

What is magic?
>>
>>131301603

ratios are not symbolic, they are empirical. Ratios don't change depending on how you measure them.
>>
>>131293889

Do you think Kabbalah contains this information ? What do you imagine a hack or manipulation of this code might look like ? could it be done through resonant frequencies (like a frequency machine) ? computers ? or via telepathy (which i think theres enough evidence to suggest is real) ? Would it just be identifying patterns mathematically so you can control or predict outcomes in number systems ?

Also, how have those involved in this stuff not leaked even a little of the information through the whole of history ?

>>131294256

Explain what you mean by this please.
>>
>>131302256
A drop of water doesnt contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water.
>>
File: lights.png (352KB, 640x279px) Image search: [Google]
lights.png
352KB, 640x279px
>>131302142

Symbols are holographic projections of vibrational information fields. What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and is made of vibrational information fields. The base state of everything in 'reality' is ENERGETIC WAVE-FORM INFORMATION. EVERYTHING! The energetic wave-form information level of 'reality' is THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL LEVEL of 'reality'. Spoken words are vibrational information fields generated by vocal cords and you hear them when they are decoded by your brain. You consciously hear what they say as long as they are loud enough. Symbols are the same in every respect except that we don't hear them. They are energetic information fields just like words, but they enter the brain through the sight processes SUBLIMINALLY without us even consciously noticing them (most of the time, that is). This is why symbols are so powerful in infiltrating and manipulating 'reality'. They are gateways to the psyche. Chinese philosopher Confucius said: "Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws."

If you can be manipulated to focus on a symbol, that is even better for the Cabal, because the frequency of the symbol's energetic information field reflects the frequency of whatever it is symbolising. Focus on a symbol makes an energetic connection and you connect not only with the symbol, but also with what the symbol represents. Human perception is mostly constructed in the sub-conscious part of the mind - and images/symbols are the major gateway. From here, perceptions and reactions filter through to the conscious part of the mind as thoughts and emotional responses.
>>
>>131290500
It's a citizenship test for Heaven. Basically, in another reality you applied to get into Heaven and part of the application involves this test, where observers known as "angels" observe how you behave and treat others in a shitty situation of which you have no prior knowledge. You might think 80 years is a long time for a test, but remember that that is nothing compared to the eternity they will grant you in Heaven if you pass the test, so they have to be thorough.
>>
>>131293785
Obviously they're a simulation too. The ones that created them as well, to near infinity.
>>
>>131302287
Divine knowledge from the programmers. How else? Be glad you are alive during the loading bar phase as you will never see the grand but horrible and brutal galactic warfare. Be glad you won't be around for the potential complete extermination of our species.

All hail the player!
>>
>>131302533
But the ocean itself can be broken down into millions of drops.
>>
>>131290500

>DURR

fuck off
>>
>>131302533

A drop of water from an ocean contains the same qualities as the entire ocean that drop of water came from. I should have made myself more clear. My bad.
>>
>>131300027
That was entertaining, if a bit obvious. Here's a (You)
>>
File: ThirteenthFloor.jpg (30KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
ThirteenthFloor.jpg
30KB, 720x304px
>>131290500

please get out of my simulation.
>>
File: somepeople.jpg (55KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
somepeople.jpg
55KB, 500x260px
>>131298118
oh you!
>>
>>131296533
Considering "A fermenting bottle of shit in the sun" describes most of the world, I think jenkem production is more likely.
>>
>>131292403
NPCs in games can`t tweak the code they are programmed in, only an outside source can.

We wouldn`t even know if the code was being tweaked.

So his point stands, this is our reality and we can`t do anything to change it.
>>
>>131302724
Do not take the truth of reality lightly anon! Blessed be the loading bar! Blessed be the player!
>>
>>131302256
You are wrong, but not too wrong. Symmetry exists, fractality is important, but it isn't the fundamental structure. Truncated symmetry, something being just very slightly off for a long time, repeatedly, creates a new pattern.
>>
>>131296134
I made it known already.
>>
>>131302256
>a thread filled with aussies and leafs behind optional flags is spouting shit and nigger logic
like pottery.
>>
>>131302341
your argument is literally the the demiurge would make a shitty, exploitable simulation
>>
>>131302379
Yes they are empirical but the only way they can be expressed and actually observed is through an abstract and and subjective symbolic system full of arbitrary values assigned by the observer. Numbers themselves aren't "real". Math isn't a science.
>>
>>131302544

Spot on.

It makes me sad sometimes how esoteric this is considered by most people. It's follows logically if you follow Tesla's advice and think in terms of energy and vibrations rather than the prison of realist materialism.
>>
>>131302634
>>131302688
>>131302634
>>131302688
No.Define quality.Entire ocean can tie up many more heat than one drop water.Entire ocean can provide space to many lifeforms,while one drop only very few lifeforms.So on and on.
Thats the biggest problem in my opinion with all these theorys,that you build it on stuff you dont even care to define.
>>
Experience itself is the simulation.
Ego (center of conscious awareness) is the application, the world is the software and our universe (nature) is the hardware.

Get some objective perspective. Next
>>
File: bernie_supportes.jpg (18KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
bernie_supportes.jpg
18KB, 480x270px
>>131299849
This guy
>>
File: block-diagram-1.jpg (200KB, 648x474px) Image search: [Google]
block-diagram-1.jpg
200KB, 648x474px
>>131295720

Conversely we may have been created, given free will and then Satan was created/used to test us. Or possibly throw down obstacles in the way of our trajectory towards good/positivity/higher level consciousness. In this scenario he would be aiding our evolution through creating problems. Not antagonistic towards god (or whatever made us) but working for him/they

In the first area of the old testiment Satan is an angel of God sent to test man, not opposed to god in his own right. Later he becomes an opponent of God, but this opposition may just be the localized subjective perspective of Satan vs the prior overarching view.

These could all be metaphors, for us being created by an extra terrestrial or dimensional entity or race and this world being a laboratory of sorts...for us to grow, and reach new stages
>>
>>131290500
If Musk's drones write a fancy goat simulator the odds approach 100% betas send him more money.
>>
>>131303032
You call it exploitable i call it part of the simulation.How do you evolve if you cant change your code,if we were to live in a simulation?Let the OS decide?Then thats not a real simulation,but a visual novel.
>>
>>131302256

you are either retarded or schizophrenic.

>And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water,

no it doesn't. how the fuck could it? are you making a metaphor?

Are you are LSD?
>>
When you are dreaming you are talking to beings in your dreams that are actually yourself. Do these beings have free will? You can't know because you can't see anything from their perspective but they're nonetheless real in the sense you interact with them when you sleep. This can be applied to real life as well.

We're all creatures being simulated by a greater beings dream.
>>
This is the first layer of existence. A training ground for the second, which is heaven or hell. Your conciousness is molded for one or the other until you diem
>>
>>131302992

I don't hide behind meme flags like you.

>>131303126

I completely agree with you. This stuff isn't 'esoteric' to me at all, it's just common sense. Materialism is flawed in that it is reductionist by nature, it erroneously assumes that we can gain a greater understanding about an object by reducing that object to its constituent parts. But 'reality' isn't like that, it is HOLISTIC by nature. It deals not with PARTS, but with WHOLES. Every part of the whole not only CONTAINS the whole, but IS the whole - but merely on a smaller scale.
>>
>>131303551
A drop of water has all of the chemical and physical charcteristics of the ocean, just like a single atom of hydrogen has the same chemical and physical characteristics as a cloud of hydrogen billions of miles wide.
>>
>>131303602
It's more like a movie projector where you are the white light source.
>>
>>131303626
Heaven and hell are just states of perspective, not locations. And you don't go anywhere when you die. You cease any and all states of experience.
>>
>>131296771
Don't know what OP's reasons are, and I wouldn't say close to a hundred percent, but bear with me. This is actually a pretty good argument.

It stands to reason that one day we will make simulations of the universe. And if we can make one universe, we will probably make many universes. Therefore there will almost certainly be more simulated universes than real universes.

So there's a pretty high chance our very own universe is not real but is, in fact, one of many many many simulated universes.
>>
>>131290500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szzVlQ653as
>>
>>131303854
God was the original projectionist but we as his "children" are taking over the family business from his first trainee (the demiurge).
>>
>>131303551

>no it doesn't.

Yes it does, you cowardly moron. Show us your real flag, Pajeet. Also, see: >>131303792
>>
>>131303070

>the only way they can be expressed and actually observed is through an abstract and and subjective symbolic system full of arbitrary values assigned by the observer. Numbers themselves aren't "real". Math isn't a science.

There is a lot of woo to unpack here. And remember, we're talking about ratios specifically.

First: What, exactly, is abstract? The observation, the observer, the ratio, the system?

Second, what is arbitrary? The observation, the observer, the ratio, the system?

Third, what system is symbolic and arbitrary?

Fourth, prove that the values are arbitrary.

Fifth, prove that the system is both symbolic and arbitrary.

I don't think you know what you are talking about, you are just using words you don't understand. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>131303913
To make a simulation of the universe,you have to explore the universe.
Now when the universe is infinite,how do you explore it to be able to simulate it?
>>
>>131304011
The root ignorance is identifying with the transient forms.
Only the unchanging "light source" is real.
This problem has been solved for a long time.
>>
File: pepe sweating.jpg (9KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweating.jpg
9KB, 250x236px
>>131302544
I-is this why pepe and kek have become so powerful?
>>
>>131302625
You are the player, you just don't remember it.

Or maybe I'm the player, and you're an NPC.
>>
>>131302256
Did you read Thomas Campbell's My big toe? This sounds almost exactly like his theory. He also used the analogy that consciousness is like a blanket and each of us like a little hand puppet in said blanket. And each of us is a sensor so to speak of this God creature.
>>
File: head explode.gif (3MB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
head explode.gif
3MB, 500x333px
>>131304319
>>
If this is true, wouldn't that mean that all of our videogames are in a sense, simulations as well. Are we the wrathful gods of simulated video game worlds whose denizens live in fear of our next GTA drive by joyride?

I think this is a stupid theory desu, but just to play with the idea...
>>
>>131304262

Yes.

>>131304324

>Did you read Thomas Campbell's My big toe?

No. I'll check it out. Thanks, bruh.
>>
>>131290500
The people who most believe earth is a simulation are people who've experienced statistically extremely unlikely amounts of good fortune, like Silicon Valley dweebs. There's nobody working plumbing digging through human shit who thinks they're living in a simulation.
>>
>>131290500
Meditate, practice martial arts, read and eat well...

The universe will eventually open itself to you.
>>
>>131299605
holy fuc what board was that?
>>
>>131304159
You don't have to explore the universe. We have crude simulations of the universe already. Many video games are like this. If you put a conscious AI in a video game and never let it take a peak at anything outside the program, it would also believe the programmed world is the real world.

Remember the architect of this universe can make up his own rules. Unless you've actually exited the universe, you don't know if the physics here are bullshit or not.
>>
>>131290598
love. its the cheat code they dont want you to know how to use.
>>
>>131304609
Or maybe they just don't have enough time, or interest to consider it.
>>
>>131304589
Be warned it's a brick of a book lol, you can kill something with it. I don't believe his theory, but it's a great read none the less.
>>
>>131300470
That's me to a tee. Literally 95% of the people on this website. Nice LARP attempt, though.
>>
>>131303792

>single atom of hydrogen has the same chemical and physical characteristics as a cloud of hydrogen billions of miles wide

That is true if the cloud is pure hydrogen. The problem with extending your metaphor into ocean water, freshmen in chemistry, is that ocean water is not uniformly distributed. Let's do an experiment: Take a drop of ocean water and run that through centrifuge, then measure the different layers. Great. Now take a small clump of whale meat and run that through a centrifuge and measure the layers. They will be different. The physical characteristics of an ocean are different than that of a drop of ocean water because the ocean isn't uniformly mixed. It has clumps of stuff that isn't dissolving all over the place.
>>
>>131291014
have u never taken dmt? pfff noob
>>
>>131304731

I completely agree with you. I think that what we call 'the laws of physics' aren't laws at all, but just arbitrary conditions imposed on this universe by Pure Consciousness (which is infinite) to limit Pure Consciousness. Pure Consciousness is expressing what it is to be finite through this universe. Indeed, physicists from the University of Bonn in Germany say they have evidence that the universe is a computer simulation and that our universe simply being a computer simulation means that our universe would create its own 'laws of physics' to limit possibility. However, I would say that our universe is NOT a computer simulation but is LIKE a computer simulation.

>>131304743

You are correct.
>>
>>131296799
sheeeeeiiittt
>>
Prison sentence would make sense desu. Its remodeling for advanced society which has trillions of citizen ergo few billion people aint much
>>
>>131304731
But then thats not the simulation of the universe.A simulation is based on facts,not a crude something.You cant throw in 1% of what you know and expect it to simulate the rest because technomagic AI.
>>131304723
/pol/ if memory serves,if not /b/
>>
all those soldiers i killed in commando. they were just trying to provide for there family.
>>
>>131303126

Check out Gerard Morins over-unity device on youtube (they hide this stuff in plain sight). Iv waded through the ocean of fabrications but hes the real deal, and its very simple to replicate. Its also been replicated many times by other youtubers.

Also - Spooky RIFE machine. Kills all illness causing pathogens via different resonant frequencies. Allot of them are on the market but most dont work or have incorrect frequencies. The spooky is the most reputable model. Thankfully the people selling it are a nonprofit inititive. Its only 100 for the basic rife machine.

>>131302544

So you understand how it works, but what do the various symbols mean, and what are the secret frequencies. Do you know any of this ? I know about the RIFE frequencies, i get how hypnosis works, but theres more isnt there ? what do you know ? what are the frequencies to move matter from afar > to change mental states ? to manifest matter ? to change one type of matter to another ?
>>
>>131295145
>when the world becomes so shit that the idea of existential annihilation becomes appealing

What a time to be alive...
>>
>>131293889
this sounds like the petscop guy.
>>
>>131304949
To take this shit even further, if we were in a computer program we would have no idea what happened before the program was turned on. Something like the big bang would fit this narrative like a glove.
>>
>>131304086
Abstract simply means something exists as an idea and not as a physical reality. How is mathematics and numbers anything but an idea? Arbitrary means based on personal whim instead of anything concrete. There is nothing concrete about the symbolic units we use for measurement. They are abstractions, not realities. This isn't even a controversial idea, mathematicians don't consider themselves scientists.
>>
>>131304159
are we sure it's infinite? Could just be clever uses of lightboxes. We might build spaceships and travel 1,000 lightyears from earth and be stopped by an invisible wall and someone will whisper "you can not go this way"
>>
File: sorry.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>131305090
>>
>>131305084
How would you know? Like I said unless we exit this universe and see what the laws of physics are like in other universes, we would have no idea if our own rules make sense or are just "made up."
>>
>>131305090
their*** family
>>
>>131305116

>So you understand how it works, but what do the various symbols mean, and what are the secret frequencies. Do you know any of this? I know about the RIFE frequencies, i get how hypnosis works, but theres more isnt there?

There's always more. Always.

>what do you know? what are the frequencies to move matter from afar. to change mental states? to manifest matter? to change one type of matter to another?

I don't know everything.
>>
File: omg.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
omg.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>>131305369
>YFW the big bang was just resource allocation for the simulation
>>
File: 1snipebunker.png (205KB, 489x329px) Image search: [Google]
1snipebunker.png
205KB, 489x329px
>>131300027
DEUS FUCKING VULT
>>
File: coat hanger - Copy.jpg (10KB, 380x253px) Image search: [Google]
coat hanger - Copy.jpg
10KB, 380x253px
>>131290500
This is bullshit pseudo science built on a mountain of IFs.
>>
>>131305369

I completely agree with you. There are three main reasons why I think that the universe is like a computer simulation (in no particular order):

* Time slows down near black holes, I think this is comparable to how a computer starts to slow down when it is receiving vast amounts of information so that it can preserve its processing power.

* The fact that we live in an unimaginably vast universe yet life seems to exist only on Earth. Perhaps extraterrestrial forms of life weren't coded into the simulation or they are coded into the simulation only when the Programmer (who you can call 'God', if you want) deems it necessary/desirable.

* Quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise) for the sake of preserving processing power.
>>
>>131305959
>mountain of IFs.
if(x = y) {
if(y = z) {
suck my dick bitch
}
}
>>
File: 1403892950289.jpg (205KB, 846x945px) Image search: [Google]
1403892950289.jpg
205KB, 846x945px
>>131302256
Isha smiles on us
>>
I just want to let you all know something. The wizard meme has a basis in reality. Allot of you are above average IQ shut in types, but if your looking into this stuff hard enough there is a payoff

Its not all abstractions, this touches of suppressed science and technology. Once you get it (or even when someone tells you in a place like this) your life can change, from machines that cure all illness to free energy. I can tell you now, and many of you know this to be true that mainstream physics is fraudulent

Now a question to those who know what im talking about. What are the frequencies they dont want us to know about ?
>>
>>131306050
Yes!

Thomas Campbell came to the same conclusion (and he actually is a physicist).

He said IIRC if we take something like the double slit experiment. The photon being fired is both a particle and a wave until it's observed. His guess is that's because the photon is not actually being rendered to the quantum physics level unless it gets observed.
>>
>>131305371

This statement is what I defer to when people argue against free will.

Since the past is an abstraction of memory neurons, and the future is an abstraction of extrapolated data into visualized potential, there is in fact only the present to experience, and free will is born. Time as a linear model is the abstraction, necessary for ordering our lives but not inherently observable.

Determinism is phenemonologically and logically flawed.
>>
>>131290500
Fuck me these people are stupid
>>
>>131305464
Because thats even more far fetched than the universe being a simulation and while possible - everything is possible - its very-very unlikely.
Look at nature.Its simple and elegant.Is an invisible wall whispering "you can not go this way" elegant?
>>131305590
>how would you know
You dont even know that there are other universes.
Also i dont understand why do you have to go to another universe to find out if our laws of physics are make sense or are just made up?
In my opinion man doesnt even know really what are the laws of physics,therefore its a bit far fetched to argue about if they make sense or are made up.Just look at the electric universe challenging gravity based universe and the big bang.There is so much man doesnt know,yet builds theorys on stuff that isnt even defined yet.
>>
>>131290500
what if our universe is just being used as an energy resource like an algea farm
>>
>>131305777
so true, as witnessed by your digits.
>>
>>131306622

Why are there global restrictions on device energy frequencies per FCC? :>
>>
>>131305371

>Abstract simply means something exists as an idea and not as a physical reality.

literally impossible. Make your definitions tighter. Abstract doesn't mean not physical, and it doesn't mean magic. But it does mean mental.

>How is mathematics and numbers anything but an idea?

remember, I said specifically ratios. Ratios exist in nature. They were discovered, not invented. They existed before humans and will exist after us.

>There is nothing concrete about the symbolic units we use for measurement.

I'm talking specifically about ratios. Ratios are not 'based on personal whim'. They are based on observation. That being said, meters are not 'based on a personal whim', you should look into the metric system:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_system

>They are abstractions, not realities
that makes no sense. Abstractions are not mutually exclusive with reality.

>This isn't even a controversial idea, mathematicians don't consider themselves scientists.

I never said they did and I never said math was a science. I am talking about ratios. Read my posts.
>>
File: 2017-06-25-11-05-35-.jpg (12KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-25-11-05-35-.jpg
12KB, 267x189px
This sounds like some kinda complex shilling
>no goy, life is actually a simulation, who cares. Go fuck a Nigeress and smoke weed.
>>
>>131290500

How the fuck did you come to that conclusion? Do you have any proof?
>>
>>131290500
[Citation needed]
>>
>>131306958

Ratios are simply measurements of relationships based on arithmetic and mathematics.
>>
>>131306644

>His guess is that's because the photon is not actually being rendered to the quantum physics level unless it gets observed.

And my guess (and that's all it is, we can only speculate about things like this) for why that would happen is, like I mentioned earlier, to preserve processing power.
>>
>>131305369
The Big Bang was the computer booting up its OS. God programmed the OS and the demiurge is just the first one God trained to write programs for it. We as humans are users who graduated to IT, recently got promoted to admin and are in training to take over coding. The demiurge doesn't want to get fired so he's trying to sabatoge our career.
>>
>>131307167

Ratios are measurements and patterns. Do you want to argue that measuring is 'symbolic, abstract etc etc'?

Here's a test: prove a ratio to me with mathematics.
>>
>>131307183

Or, assuming near infinite processing power, I venture to guess it is because there is no *pure* determined future and it's based on probability, so it nothing is *set* until observed, rather hanging in a calculation loop until the value is requested by the observation process.
>>
>>131306799
It's like if you were a bacterium in a stomach. This is a bit cartoony, but I'm sure it'll explain my point.

A bacterium in a stomach believes that the stomach is the universe. That's all it has ever experienced, that's all it knows about. According to the bacterium, the universe is filled with acid and every now and then food appears out of the sky.

Now there is an entire world out there, outside the stomach, but the bacterium would have no clue. Its very life depends on its human host, supermarkets, the economy etc. But again, the bacterium would think the universe is the stomach and there's nothing else out there. The rules of the stomach are the only rules that make sense.
>>
>>131290500
The creator learning about itself? All is one.
>>
>>131293812
>t. BLM intellectual

Number is just an concept to describe physical reality invented by humans.
Same with source code. We can be running in simulation that doesn't need to run machine code in processor. It can be just a biological, metaphysical, magic blackbox. We just can't comprehend some things, it's just our limit of understanding.
>>
>>131307504
A bacterium in a stomach doesn't believe anything because it doesn't have the capacity to. These microcosm analogies are really tiresome.
>>
If this is a simulation
can we atleast have magic, dragons and that sorta stuff?
>>
>>131307453

Measurements are symbolic and abstract. The only thing which makes a meter a meter is we decided to use sticks that are a certain length for standardization.

In the same way, a meter to kilometer ration is an abstract relationship based on our predetermined measurements.
>>
>>131292403
Ok shitlord, but why would I want to win this game? What is so special about it? Everything seems still pointless. Even if there is a real world beyond ours, with a clear purpose, this don't mean anything to me, in my reality. The best thing is to never exist.
>>
>>131290500
>Hahahahahahahaha im so enlightened and God is a meme
>btw did you know that the odds of the universe being a simulation are close to 100%
kys fag
>>
>>131306958
Ratios appear concrete because every simulation needs a good physics engine. The question is how did it get programmed and how can this programming be altered?
>>
>>131307481

Plausible. There could be an infinite number of possible futures, but the moment someone observes something (anything, really), that infinite number of possible futures collapses into ONE ACTUAL FUTURE.
>>
>>131307678
Everyone knows that.

I was trying to give the guy another point of view so he can understand why we could be taking our laws of physics for granted because we have nothing to compare it to.
>>
>>131307504
You nicely evaded why you need to step outside of the universe to decide if the laws of ours made any sense or are just made up.As i mentioned,man doesnt even know for sure what are the laws.Without that,its guaranteed that our laws wont make sense and will look made up,because they were made up by our mind,not by the universe itself.
Also you provided a bad example.
The rules are the same in my stomach as outside of my stomach,regardless the bacteria thinking my stomach is the entire universe.
>>
>>131300036
>It is both the Nous and the creator.
Correct.
>>
>>131307705

>The only thing which makes a meter a meter is we decided to use sticks that are a certain length for standardization.

this isn't my main point, but you should consider why a meter is the length it is, and that length is not 'on a personal whim' to use your own definition. You should read just a little bit about it in the wiki I gave you, if you want to continue talking about it.

My main point is on ratios. So tell me, on whose whim does the ratio of pi exist?
>>
>>131290500
This is the realm of satan, we were supposed to be in Eden which is pure.
>>
>>131298037

>The universe isn't like a Web page, where you can just open up the source code and fuck around.

Actually, it is. Quantum physics confirms that.
>>
>>131306723
Welcome to the Dunning Kruger effect, where you think you're smarter than everyone else expounding on things, with your quick acerbic witticism. LOL
>>
>>131301003
look up "delayed choice double eraser"
>>
>>131307797

Basically, I would propose that the sooner the future event, the less the possibilities are as possible values are constrained by what presently is, however the further out, the more freedom these values have to calculate something that is now considered "impossible."

That's why even existing occult power structures must operate within probable expectations in the short term.
>>
>>131308065

>Quantum physics confirms that.

prove this and you win the nobel prize in physics australia, and a PhD from any college in the world.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (3KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
3KB, 160x120px
>>131290500
An interesting hypothesis.

If we realign the phase inducers and divert power from all non-essential subsystems, would this not allow us to measure the base resolution of subspace using the main deflector? If we can determine a base resolution, this would confirm your simulation theory.
>>
>>131307783
If God can't handle people questioning things, he's truly the biggest fag of all.
>>
>>131307880
Because unless we have something to compare our universe's laws with, this would be our only experience. A video game's physics engine is not nearly as detailed as real physics. It could be that our universe has less rules than "the real world" outside the universe. We wouldn't know. The same way a video game's physics engine differs from our world.
>>
>>131307922

Enclosed geometric shapes are *set* relationships, however the numerical units remain abstract.
>>
File: zymAc.gif (122KB, 497x377px) Image search: [Google]
zymAc.gif
122KB, 497x377px
>>131306936

best post on the thread

any more hints or info ?

feel free to dump everything you know if you have it to dump
>>
>>131308140

I completely agree with you. The Cabal knows the gulf between what is possible and what is probable. Anything is possible, but not everything is probable. The Cabal seeks to separate the probable from the possible to manifest its optimal timeline.
>>
>>131306050
>>131306644
>>131307481
Correct. Events in our reality are determined by a probability distribution. Particles are not rendered here unless observed by consciousness. We can, however, use intent in order to manipulate the probability distribution. This is how the placebo effect works.
>>131301003
This is a paid CIA shill. When confronted with the delayed choice quantum eraser, he will no longer reply.
>>
>>131302728
No, now imagine gay cocks and all of the things they would do to you!

Also what is your picture from?
>>
>>131308133
As i understand this has no relevance to schrödingers cat.
>>
>>131308591

they really are a shower of cunts
>>
>>131296537
no the evil vampires are lying 2 u
the universe is 6000 years old
>>
>>131308236
All you have to do is reverse the polarity anon... all you ever have to do is reverse the polary.
>>
>>131308471

pi is not a shape according to the euclidean definition (which is the standard one) so what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>131307922
Ratios like Pi are essential programming that is based on the original whim of the creator and are now upheld by the collective unconscious of all active observers. Think of Pi as a parameter that has to be set to a certain value for the computer to even run right. If we change the parameters we'd have to change the software we're running.
>>
>>131305022
Yeah, if we are in a simulation, what's the likely outcome after it is proven that we are in one? Do we get special recognition from our creator(s)? Are we seen as a potential threat? Do we pass a test and stop existing? If we are creation, what's the point of us reaching an omnipotent state?

There are some questions that I think some people can intuit that there are no answers for and it's not because we lack the knowledge, but because we know that there are inherent limits to our very existence.

If we had to transform ourselves to gain the ability to answer all these questions, would our essence be lost in the process? Who knows how much we are "allowed" to discover about the nature of existence, the universe is so massive and natural phenomena so common, that maybe we are scheduled to be hit by a gamma ray burst, a massive volcanic eruption, or an asteroid every so often to reset the whole thing.
>>
>>131308458
You seem to not understand the prime problem of we cant define the laws in the first place,yet you already want to compare it to other universes law.
This way of thinking will bring you nowhere.You cant start a fire without something flammable and then use it to light your cave to see if you are alone in the cave or not.
>>
>>131308680
Go on,please.
>>
>>131290500

Source?
>>
File: buildingthebridge.jpg (86KB, 350x284px) Image search: [Google]
buildingthebridge.jpg
86KB, 350x284px
>>131308680

Meme magic is real because what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. The late scientist Emoto used to put written messages next to containers of water, then freeze the water and examine the crystals that had been formed using microscopic photography. The water that had been placed next to positive messages like "I love you." turned into visually pleasing crystal formations, while the water that had been placed next to negative messages like "You make me sick, I want to kill you." turned into irregular crystal formations. In the ancient Indian poem 'Ramayana', a bridge to Lanka is being built with stones for Rama by an army of monkey-like humanoid beings. However, the stones don't stick together to form a continuous structure. Hanuman, Rama's devotee, suggests that Rama's name be written onto the stones so that they stick together. This is done and the stones then stick together to form the bridge that they want to build. In both Emoto's experiments and that story from Ramayana, it's not the mere act of writing that accomplishes those seemingly miraculous results but the VIBRATING ENERGY FIELDS OF INFORMATION of what was written. One of the COMPLETELY FALSE assumptions of modern mainstream science is that our internal world (i.e. our thoughts, our emotions and our intentions) has NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER on our external world. But the truth is that there is NO BOUNDARY between our 'internal world' and our 'external world'. They're BOTH movies that originate from the SAME projector room.
>>
>>131290500
Where's the mathematical proof? And... Don't listen to musk he's high on shrooms.

It requires a stupid amount of processing power just to simulate a cell therefore simulating a human body would be stupidity to the power of stupidity of processing power now simulating 7 billion people would raise the house even more. Simulating the particle collisions is already absurd now simulating the water sand molecules in the air and their interactions with gravity would be something like (((stupid)^stupid)^Stupid) amount of processing power.
Now take that shitstorm of processing power and expand it to the observable universe.

>What could the purpose be for creating this simulation?
The only that makes more sense to me if there was one is to see if it would be possible a carbon based life. then again that point was proven long time ago. So theory 2 is... Is carbon based life intelligent and we also demonstrated that the answer is no long time ago. And you and elon musk just highlight that fact.

>-Is it a game/entertainment?
If it is it is the most stupid resource wasting simulation ever

>-Are we serving a prison sentence in a 'future prison'?
That would imply that we did something wrong with our existence

>-Have the real first universe ended?
Then there would be no platform to run the simulation in you idiot.
>>
>>131295516
This.
/thread
>>
>>131309371
I have a much more simple explanation for meme magic for you.
Meme magic is effective because people are retarded and will never read pages upon pages of hard text,but a meme conveys that information with pictures that relate to everyday stuff with very little text.
>>
>>131309371
Iceland spar.
>>
>>131309005

Pi is the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. A mathematical representation of a relationship between values as they relate to the enclosed geometric shape of a circle. It is derived from a shape.
>>
>>131309573

You're not wrong.
>>
>>131309435
>It requires a stupid amount of processing power just to simulate a cell
There is an flaw in your thinking. We can't comprehend what device this simulation is being run on. „Processing power" can be just a rule implemented in our reality, but may not be valid in layer above.
>>
>>131309752

THIS.
>>
>>131309752
In that case what you mean is not the universe is a simulation,but the universe is gods dream.
>>
>>131292449
>3d ability to observe and ration
>what are thoughts
>what is imagination
>what is inner voice
>>
>>131309435
Keep in mind "stupid amount" is relative. What may seem like a shit ton to us could be a small amount in "the real world."
>>
>>131309963

>but the universe is gods dream.

Many ancient myths describe exactly that.
>>
>>131310047
such as?
>>
File: fractal-jigsaw-puzzle-thumb.gif (908KB, 308x263px) Image search: [Google]
fractal-jigsaw-puzzle-thumb.gif
908KB, 308x263px
>>131295720
>The universe was created by a benevolent God
>Without free will there could not be Good
>God [doesn't] have free will

There would seem to be a fault in your logic.
>>
>>131290500
If by simulation you mean the universe is electric then you are correct.

If you literally think the universe is the sims 3 then you should just unplug now.
>>
>>131300251
Very interesting about decoding and encoding.
>>
File: fp_3.jpg (39KB, 450x270px) Image search: [Google]
fp_3.jpg
39KB, 450x270px
>>131290500
>>
File: 1497876824839.jpg (311KB, 780x904px) Image search: [Google]
1497876824839.jpg
311KB, 780x904px
>>131292610
This.
Everyone is so desperate for answers they keep coming up with newer and more ridiculous shit that is starting to horseshoe right back to God. The Bible explains everything all of these people are scrambling for. To use their analogy, Jesus Christ basically came back and unlocked the game mode you get once you've beaten the game on Nightmare mode where you have all of the power and unlimited life, but they all want to ignore that and search for understanding when their entire perception of the world is wrong from the beginning. If you believe death came before man, that man evolved from dirt, and that dirt came from literally nothing exploding for no reason against all known laws of physics, billions and billions of years ago, and you're looking for answers, you're like a blindfolded man in a strange city looking for his house keys. You never had a chance to begin with.
>>
>>131310047
That would make more sense than a simulation,thats for sure.
>>131310186
>Vishnu
>Vishnu is pictured as the divine dreamer of the world dream
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.